Aa
A
A
Close
Medical Ethics Community
WELCOME TO THE MEDICAL ETHICS COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Medical Ethics issues such as Abortion; Genetic Engineering; End of Life Issues; Off-Label Prescribing;
61 - 80 (of 97) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am not sure what to do. I have HIP from Ft Wayne IN I had an emergency and I went to NC to my mothers. I am just here foa 1-2 months. I...
1 answer |
1186455 tn?1264385823
I was very recently buned over 50% of my right arm with Sulfuric, Nirtric, and Hudrochloric acids. I very nearly begged the First respond...
8 answers |
Hi my name is Jared and a best friend of mine, who I promised to leave anonymous, has been angry, rude, irritable, and depressed for the ...
i had a spinal procedure- 3rd one i have had-it was injections to the facets joints/nerves of my spine for pain relief. when i was done ...
1 answer |
Adding to another question I posted recently.....does anyone know what the largest prescription pill size is(the exact dimensions). For ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a new member and if I posted in the wrong forum I am sorry. Any help with these questions or were I might go to get the corr...
2 answers |
Hi, Antibody Structure: Antibodies constitute a class of plasma proteins called Immunoglobulins, abbreviated Ig. These antibodies have t...
1056589 tn?1273750702
My state is voting whether or not to legalize pot for medicinal use soon.... Do you feel it should be legalized? Why?Why not? Is it...
5 answers |
I am 30 years old. I had my tubes burnt at age 23. I regret the decision and am looking into reversal. My question is that after the birt...
6 answers |
PT. WALKS INTO THE OFFICE WITH BLOOD RUNNING DOWN THEIR ARM.. AS A MEDICAL ASSISTANT WHAT SHOULD I DO?
2 answers |
535822 tn?1443980380
Okay so much in the news this week, another odd story needs some input ..the Ad a Mom put in about having her child instead of aborting h...
24 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medical Ethics Community Resources