Aa
A
A
Close

Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK).

1 - 20 (of 649) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was diagnosed with MSK about 20 years ago. I am now almost 41. Just in the last year I have had the pain day in and day out. It does not seem to matter what I drink or eat. I am in Montana........so finding someone is so hard! Has...
  Posted
Hi everyone, Following Microscopic Haematuria, My daughter has been diagnosed with Medullary Nephrocalcinosis. The ultrasound also states 'No Hydronephrosis of obvious calculi seen' Her Renal function tests are: Sodium 141 mmo...
  Posted
Hi there I was found to have severe medullary nephrocalcinosis in march of 2008 from a CT scan, after many years of UTI's, back and groin paid. My doctor is stating that this is idiopathic, but in my own research online I have yet...
  Posted
2053959 tn?1330448602
Hi Everyone. I am 41 years old. A mother of Two young men of 21 and 17. Happly Married for 5 years now! I just found out that I have MSK about two weeks ago. I had pain in my stomach and thought I was having Gallbladder trouble. WOW I h...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with MSK 10 years ago and was told I probably was born wth it. Also I have suffered with debilitating cluster migraines for 15 years. When I saw a new neurologist recently he expressed concern about looking to see if I ha...
  Posted
if the urinalysis has resulted with calcium oxalate++ what is the problem?
  Posted
I have to make this short because I dont have much time but I wanted to know if anyone else suffering from the MSK has successfully been able to leave work on disability. I have been getting persecuted so bad at work for missing time, I ...
  Posted
Hello Everyone, I am an otherwise healthy 32 yo Female. I was diagnosed with MSK/Nephrocalcinosis in 2006 with my first stone blockage. I went 8 years with no issues and figured it was mostly a benign condition. My recent problems start...
  Posted
Hi all, I'm hoping some of you may have some advice or insight for me. Im a 32 yo otherwise healthy woman with a history of kidney stones, kidney infections and uti's. Ive had stones since the age of 18 and up until about 4 years ago i w...
  Posted
Could anyone tell me what's wrong? I have had very painful severe migraines for about a week now, I'm either too hot or too cold, I've been having pulses of fatigue like feelings throughout my body, and later in the evening today my neck...
  Posted
15779556 tn?1442951570
Hi, I've been suffering from MSK for nearly a decade, and for the past couple of years I have been in pain almost constantly. Everywhere I read that MSK is benign and relatively painless. I haven't told my boss my exact condition becaus...
  Posted
I was told yrs ago I had Medularry sponge kidney and not to worry, ok. Had stone about 20 yrs ago then nothing. Couple weeks ago had a bad episode went to em rm. have uti and pain on sides and under left rib with constant urinating that ...
  Posted
11218792 tn?1416615027
I don't know how much more I can take I'm physically and mentally drained. I was diagnose 5 yrs ago I need proof that that I'm not a nut case. PAIN UNBEARABLE moved to south Dakota from Maryland and since I've been here love had no help ...
  Posted
I forgot to ask if this is fatal? Very scared.
  Posted
Recently diagnosed with MSK. ...ive been suffering for over 6 years though. Constant kidney stones...uti s. ..kidney infections...kidney pain. I never feel good! I can't take the pain anymore. I don't have good insurance. Doctors bl...
  Posted
Hi there, New here and although I have a long history of stones, I'm in Ontario Canada. I was finally diagnosed with MSK about a year ago. My radiologist is now questioning the look of cysts. Should I be concerned about this? I'm...
  Posted
Hello. I am new here. haven't been diagnosed yet but it has been suggested. I have all the classic symptoms. kidney problems since I was 10. I am 42. frequent utis and stones. I am having a hard time getting diagnosed. ct scans come ba...
  Posted
Hi I am 31 and had msk for 8 years I am finding it very difficult to cope with the pain I have been put on mst and liquid morphine inbetween attacks I am still finding it a struggle how do you suffers cope I need someone to talk to much ...
  Posted
I'm 20 years old, and have had kidney issues since I was about 8. A quick history - Frequent kidney infections- (at high point could occur every month) (Possible duplicate kidney, one nephrologist said I had one, the other said he d...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community Resources