Aa
A
A
Close
Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK).
21 - 40 (of 653) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Recently diagnosed with MSK. ...ive been suffering for over 6 years though. Constant kidney stones...uti s. ..kidney infections...kidney...
1 answer |
Hello. I am new here. haven't been diagnosed yet but it has been suggested. I have all the classic symptoms. kidney problems since I wa...
1 answer |
Hi I am 31 and had msk for 8 years I am finding it very difficult to cope with the pain I have been put on mst and liquid morphine inbetw...
4 answers |
I'm 20 years old, and have had kidney issues since I was about 8. A quick history - Frequent kidney infections- (at high point could ...
5 answers |
I was diagnosed by accident When I had an ultrasound done for abdominal pain. I was told I have medulla spongy kidney. I see a,nephrologi...
2 answers |
Hi Guys haven't been on the forum for a long time - sorting out other health issues. My MSK seems to have ramped up now - lots of infecti...
1 answer |
872485 tn?1240607162
For the last week or so, I feel like I'm starting to get a UTI. I don't have a constant urge, but after I urinate, I feel pain in my uret...
6 answers |
I'm just wondering if anyone out there has tried any type of alternative therapies for chronic pain control? My doctors have had me on p...
3 answers |
Hi all im very new to Medullary sponge kidney and was only diagnosed today by accident after suffering abdominal pain. My Gp didn't seem ...
1 answer |
I rolled a tractor trailer over at work, luckily i was wearing my seatbelt. Unfortunately when the truck went over, the rigid seat belt r...
1 answer |
I have MSK and Thin Basement Membrane Kidney Disease Along possible Nutcracker Syndrome getting worse. My kidneys are killing me and only...
1 answer |
10531818 tn?1410993462
I am a 38 year old mother of 3 boys and was diagnosed with MSK a few years ago. I have suffered from kidney stones since age 20. I have ...
1 answer |
10818820 tn?1413051862
I am 21 years old and have been having a lot of UTIs over the past year but my doctor kept telling me it was something I was doing or not...
1 answer |
I "accidently" was diagnosed with MSK almost 5 years ago, but had my first bout with stones and UTI a few days ago. I'm on a lot of meds...
1 answer |
10838310 tn?1413205667
2 months ago, my 10-month old baby boy was diagnosed with MSK on both kidneys. His pedia nephrologist has placed him on low-dose antibiot...
1 answer |
I'm not here looking for advice, I have advice to share. Having MSK disease and all the stones that go along with it, my stones were ...
1 answer |
I have known I've had msk for 8 yrs, and I've never had stones, but I do have pain and my hands and feet and face seem to be puffy ( wate...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with MSK six years ago. I am 38. At first it was just the kidney stones but about three years ago, I started having chron...
5 answers |
In Early Jan. I had a bladder infection. I first noticed it because it looked like white bubbles or white things were in my urine. Then...
6 answers |
If you also suffer with reoccurring kidney pain whether you are passing stones or not...please respond as I am relieved to know I am not ...
12 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community Resources