Aa
A
A
Close
Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK).
41 - 60 (of 658) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
10818820 tn?1413051862
I am 21 years old and have been having a lot of UTIs over the past year but my doctor kept telling me it was something I was doing or not...
1 answer |
I "accidently" was diagnosed with MSK almost 5 years ago, but had my first bout with stones and UTI a few days ago. I'm on a lot of meds...
1 answer |
10838310 tn?1413205667
2 months ago, my 10-month old baby boy was diagnosed with MSK on both kidneys. His pedia nephrologist has placed him on low-dose antibiot...
1 answer |
I'm not here looking for advice, I have advice to share. Having MSK disease and all the stones that go along with it, my stones were ...
1 answer |
I have known I've had msk for 8 yrs, and I've never had stones, but I do have pain and my hands and feet and face seem to be puffy ( wate...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with MSK six years ago. I am 38. At first it was just the kidney stones but about three years ago, I started having chron...
5 answers |
If you also suffer with reoccurring kidney pain whether you are passing stones or not...please respond as I am relieved to know I am not ...
12 answers |
Hello everyone. I am a newcomer with the Medullary Sponge Kidney Diagnosis. I have just found out after 5 years of relentless pain, tes...
4 answers |
My names Vicky, I'm 24 years old and was recently diagnosed with msk in my right kidney . Ihave a nephrologist appointment on May 15. My ...
4 answers |
Well, I was originally diagnosed with nephrocalcinosis, but no reason was given. My new nephrologist is almost positive that I may have M...
2 answers |
Hello, I am a 30 year old female who is apparently a stone maker. I have had 10 surgeries in the last year and a lot of pain. May of ...
4 answers |
MSK
hello everyone i am a 21yr old female that will be 22 this month and i was dx with MSK in the summer time. they found out i had msk throu...
3 answers |
168348 tn?1379360675
Welllllllllllllllllll guess what. My urine dipstick shows moderate blood so you know the drill; off to the lab for a culture .. I had n...
13 answers |
I have sponge kidney and have had issues for 15 years now and multiple surgeries. I was recently referred to a pain management dr by my u...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with msk and often experience lots of pain in my kidney area right down into my groin and down that whole side, my ...
1 answer |
I have MSK (living in Denmark) Because of very heavy pain in the prostate and the bladder I was taken to hospital. Urine and blood test...
6 answers |
Hello everyone, I recently found out I have MSK and was told I would definately need a kidney transplant at some point in my life, bu...
12 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
The Vitamin D Community is about vitamin D, what it does, vitamin D deficiency, symptoms, foods that provide vitamin D, supplements, effe...
1 answer |
Hi I am new here. Was just diagnosed with MSK about 3 weeks ago when I finally went to Mayo Clinic in Minnesota for some help. No doctors...
1 answer |
Well, I think confusion is a symptom of this illness, as I am finding out. Anyway, I am sitting here debating with myself if I should go...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?
Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers