Aa
A
A
Close
Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK).
41 - 60 (of 651) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Well, I was originally diagnosed with nephrocalcinosis, but no reason was given. My new nephrologist is almost positive that I may have M...
2 answers |
I was diagnosed with MSK last December. I've been struggling with kidney stones for over a year. Urologist did a 24 hr. urine collection...
4 answers |
Hello, I am a 30 year old female who is apparently a stone maker. I have had 10 surgeries in the last year and a lot of pain. May of ...
4 answers |
MSK
hello everyone i am a 21yr old female that will be 22 this month and i was dx with MSK in the summer time. they found out i had msk throu...
3 answers |
168348 tn?1379360675
Welllllllllllllllllll guess what. My urine dipstick shows moderate blood so you know the drill; off to the lab for a culture .. I had n...
13 answers |
I have sponge kidney and have had issues for 15 years now and multiple surgeries. I was recently referred to a pain management dr by my u...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with msk and often experience lots of pain in my kidney area right down into my groin and down that whole side, my ...
1 answer |
I have MSK (living in Denmark) Because of very heavy pain in the prostate and the bladder I was taken to hospital. Urine and blood test...
6 answers |
Hello everyone, I recently found out I have MSK and was told I would definately need a kidney transplant at some point in my life, bu...
12 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
The Vitamin D Community is about vitamin D, what it does, vitamin D deficiency, symptoms, foods that provide vitamin D, supplements, effe...
1 answer |
Hi I am new here. Was just diagnosed with MSK about 3 weeks ago when I finally went to Mayo Clinic in Minnesota for some help. No doctors...
1 answer |
Well, I think confusion is a symptom of this illness, as I am finding out. Anyway, I am sitting here debating with myself if I should go...
1 answer |
First of all, I have MSK, i get infections all the time and pass stones very frequently. I do not have insurance, and im tired of running...
1 answer |
What is the life expectancy of someone with severe msk?
2 answers |
Can you please explain why NSAID's shouldn't be taken by people with MSK? What, specifically, is the harm? Should NSAID's NEVER be take...
6 answers |
Just a quick background, I am a 30 year old female with 4 kids. I am currently waiting for an appointment with a rheumatologist to evalua...
1 answer |
Hi I am newly diagnosed and have a lot of questions. I am 44 and have a history of kidney infections and stones. I also was born with py...
1 answer |
10947 tn?1281407852
What was your first symptom leading you to a diagnosis of MSK (Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease)? Looking forward to your comments! ...
5 answers |
Has anyone had this procedure done and if so what were the results? No one in my area has any information on this procedure .
2 answers |
I am a 42 year old woman. I have had kidney stones since I was 16. I have had over 20 lithotripsies and multiple other surgeries over the...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community Resources