Aa
A
A
Close
Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK).
61 - 80 (of 649) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone! Yes, I am one of you. I am 42 and have been living with this disease since I was 25. I have done many different types of tr...
8 answers |
hi i am 25 and was told just over three years ago now that i have msk and was told nothing more just that, that was the cause of all my u...
12 answers |
I am the mother of a newly diagnosed 16 y/o daughter, today in fact. I am interested in what type of diet works best for msk and for any...
5 answers |
My 19yr old step daughter was diagnosed with MSK and is in the hospital with a very bad infection. I have never heard of MSK before and I...
1 answer |
Hi, my names daylin. I'm 19 years old and today I found out I possibly have msk. I've had kidney problems since about 4 years old at age ...
2 answers |
I had no idea that Medullary Sponge Kidney was even a form of Kidney Disease until recently when I was hospitalized for an infection that...
8 answers |
I was diagnosed in 2007 with MSK with no symptoms and I was told that since it had not bothered then it probably never would. Two years l...
3 answers |
Just found out this week that I have MSK. My pcp doc told me that I need to file for permanent disability? Wow, I new that the last two y...
2 answers |
Hi, my name is Mary. I am 32, and the mother if 4 children. I was diagnosed with MSK about a year ago. All my life I had mysterious pain ...
6 answers |
I am seeking a doctor that can help me . I have medullarrycystic kidney disease the past nine years of my life with this disease has been...
2 answers |
I am 25 I have one kidney and with msk also been having problem in my stack aka (Balls) sorry I am not a big speller and.been having pain...
1 answer |
History : Transplant : 17 Yrs ago Last year (2011) June : Started observing Fever (101 F) during 11 am to 4 pm. slowly till july f...
1 answer |
Can MSk cause low back and tailbone pain? also cause constapation?
3 answers |
I am a 35 year old who has been getting kidney stones and infections for as long as I can remember. I really remember my first truely pai...
11 answers |
I just found this site and thought a good place to ask since my drs don't really know. Anyway, I am a 39 yr old woman and was dx'ed with...
6 answers |
Hi, I'm not MSK patient, but my wife is. She was diagnosed with MSK recently. That's why she got chronic back pain for years (I guess). I...
1 answer |
I have had MSK for over 6 years now, have had many surgeries and passed way too many stones! I have started to have constant pain on my l...
1 answer |
I have so many questions that I am now thinking of, a couple days after being diagnosed. First of all some general information: I am 19...
1 answer |
I had an ultrasound on my gall bladder last Friday and got the results that afternoon. No gall stones but abnormal presentation of my kid...
2 answers |
I finally got into see a pain management doctor last week. For the past week and a half I have been having constant pain on my left side....
14 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community Resources