Aa
A
A
Close

Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK).

61 - 80 (of 645) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Just found out this week that I have MSK. My pcp doc told me that I need to file for permanent disability? Wow, I new that the last two years of my life has been in and out of the hospital but forever? Anyone out there on disability?
konnilessman | Last answer
Hi, my name is Mary. I am 32, and the mother if 4 children. I was diagnosed with MSK about a year ago. All my life I had mysterious pain and now I finally have a diagnosis. Currently, I have over 80 stones. I have constant pain in my lef...
Mary0309 | Last answer
I am seeking a doctor that can help me . I have medullarrycystic kidney disease the past nine years of my life with this disease has been an absolute nightmare. I never go a month without passing at least one stone most of the time it is...
twila17 | Last answer
I am 25 I have one kidney and with msk also been having problem in my stack aka (Balls) sorry I am not a big speller and.been having pain my hold stomace and below my.belly I help.someone.can.help.me
Donthetank88 | Last answer
I have to make this short because I dont have much time but I wanted to know if anyone else suffering from the MSK has successfully been able to leave work on disability. I have been getting persecuted so bad at work for missing time, I ...
meandmy2boys | Last answer
History : Transplant : 17 Yrs ago Last year (2011) June : Started observing Fever (101 F) during 11 am to 4 pm. slowly till july fever was shifted to 5pm to 10 pm. During this period : Whole body scan, CT scan, PET CT scan, ...
veetraglodha | Last answer
Can MSk cause low back and tailbone pain? also cause constapation?
slashpic | Last answer
I am a 35 year old who has been getting kidney stones and infections for as long as I can remember. I really remember my first truely painful stone at the age of 19. Over the past 16 years I have had more then 1,000 stones. (I know soun...
amann | Last answer
I just found this site and thought a good place to ask since my drs don't really know. Anyway, I am a 39 yr old woman and was dx'ed with MSK probably 12 yrs ago or so. I have pretty much always had hundreds of stones in both kidneys, (...
carrie1berrie2 | Last answer
Hi, I'm not MSK patient, but my wife is. She was diagnosed with MSK recently. That's why she got chronic back pain for years (I guess). I don't how long she has had this. She is 40 yrs old now. We are living in Boston, MA. Anyone knows g...
hai_joja | Last answer
I have had MSK for over 6 years now, have had many surgeries and passed way too many stones! I have started to have constant pain on my left side now since July and my doctors don't understand why! My test results are always the same, bl...
lmorty | Last answer
I have so many questions that I am now thinking of, a couple days after being diagnosed. First of all some general information: I am 19, I first developed UTI/Kidney Stone symptoms about a year ago and had some very painful episodes ab...
JessicaE | Last answer
I had an ultrasound on my gall bladder last Friday and got the results that afternoon. No gall stones but abnormal presentation of my kidney. Went to GP today. He said I have MSK. I have been treated for "lupus like" illness for the past...
Curlimama | Last answer
I finally got into see a pain management doctor last week. For the past week and a half I have been having constant pain on my left side. I was slightly nervous about going to my new pain dr because so many people have treated me as thou...
summertime26 | Last answer
I've just joined the MSK Community but have been living with MSK for 16 years. Even after living with MSK for so long I've never actually talked to anyone else with MSK. After looking through past discussions I find it encourgagng to f...
Kaitydid | Last answer
691983_tn?1266808432
dose anyone know how many pople with msk have Autoimmune Disease????i had a positive antinuclear blood test .so that's pointing at a autoimmune disease but witch one ???? my joints hurt in my hands wrist ,my legs not as bad and my neck....
mskluv | Last answer
Hi there....new here and newly diagnosed. I have had a history of numerous stones for the past 12 yrs. This most recent one I was sent to a urologist. He did a blood test and also a 24 hour urine. The results of both of these tests a...
sagers | Last answer
I havent posted in here for so long - lol. Im feeling a bit anxious about my latest kidney report. Ive had mskd for a few years now. 3 years ago i had a partial nephrectomy for 5cm renal cell carcinoma. i have quite a few cysts mainly si...
tiki_turtle | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Hi, Please visit our new Kidney Stone Ask an Expert Forum with FREE questions answered by David Rudnick, M.D. http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Kidney-Stones/show/1434 This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney...
MH Community Mgr | Last answer
I was diagnosed with MSK about 5 years ago. For about that time I've had what I describe as "gel" in my urine almost every day. It comes and goes in amounts, but it's almost always there. Years ago a nephrologist told me that it was c...
kara20 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...