Aa
A
A
Close

Memory Loss Community

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.

41 - 60 (of 140) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I can not remember what I did in 1996. I have researched my personal papers but nothing can clearly tell me anything concrete.
Rivado | Last answer
With concerns with memory have many of you been diagnosed bipolar?
PhillyDeePhil | Posted
I am a 25 year old male who eats right, works out, and functioned normally before this accident. About 4 years ago I was playing football and got hit from the side (a whiplash kind of hit). No loss of consciousness or any problems righ...
nucengineer | Last answer
My mother in law is 81 and has onset of dementia and osteoporosis. she has fallen and fractured her pelvis. Since then she has shown rapid memory loss and senile tendencies along with anger issues when she normally would not say boo to a...
mommagknapp | Posted
This is prompted by a ipod loss that just happened. I remember seeing it in the car yesterday. I thought it was laying in the center console. Now I can't find it and not even sure if I saw it or if that is an older memory. I have difficu...
tenchians | Last answer
I suffer (LIVE WITH) anxiety and depression. most days I manage it successfully. I am on 10 mg of Lexapro and and prescribed 2x a day .5 mg Xanax. I usually take only one .5 Xanax at night along with my Lexapro. since I have been treatin...
libbie123 | Last answer
Hello all. I am in desperate need of your help & advice. I am a 43 year old male. I have a shocking memory, I had very poor upbringing (my parents were alcoholics and almost 5 nights of the week was fight night in my house) and I have...
Chazboy | Last answer
i have been master bating since 11 yeras of age.....for last two years i am feeling weak,cant concentrate on studies,having back pain,cant remember things ,other than tat what i study.....getting careless....please help me to get ridd of...
princechak | Last answer
Hello, I am a male about to turn 23 and I at times have forgotten who I am, where I am, and even who people are that I've known for years.. I have multiple sclerosis, and I know memory loss is always a factor but I am concerned that some...
Kaelan | Last answer
I have a problem of memory loss .. i can't remember the names and numbers and even it is not possible for me to remember all the things which happens with me in a whole day
terboflow | Last answer
Hello, I am college student who goes away every semester and every semester that i return my 25 year old brother who is completely healthy otherwise, seems to show increasing signs of memory problems. It generally includes random even...
CollegeStudent2014 | Last answer
I'm a 21 year old male, a smoker for 3 years, and I've never had any major health problems.I also don't have any issues with breathing or coughing. Recently I've started noticing some problems with my memory. I keep forgetting little t...
aelasum | Last answer
Hi, I was just searching around the internet about memory loss and found that this article was very informative. The part about cues was interesting. Do you think giving yourself cues is important when trying to remember certain t...
jsm2726 | Posted
please help me. my father has just completed two months of radiation on his prostate for prostate cancer. we knew of and were ready for the physical symptoms. constant urination, occasional pain, etc. we were not ready for, and no on...
needadvice1911 | Last answer
I have very little memories of my childhood all of the way through some of my adult hood. I also have days and weeks of memory gaps as well. What can cause this.
jlynn708 | Last answer
I'm 28 yrs old. When I was 26 I worked nightshift for a year doing 5 days a week sleeping at 9 am (sleeping 6 or 7 hours average) And actually I'm sleeping at 3 am almost every day since 6 months (but sleeping 7.3 and 8 hours avar...
TennisPlayerX | Last answer
I m a 24 yr. old male and i do masterbate a lot and by doing this i fell that my brain memory getting weaker day by day. And i also test that in my normal daily life shedule. I m vry tensed about that. Please help me to improve this.
Rajbir10 | Last answer
Hello, I am wondering if anybody has a suggestion of medications or anything that works to help with memory problems associated with SCT that will not cause more memory problems or possible brain damage with long term use? The reason t...
SScalio | Last answer
hello doc.. my sister aged 27 diagonised with viral encephalities 3weeks before and also recovered from it. bt she is suffering frm srt-term memory loss.our doc. prescribed Eptoin-100mg(3times),valparin chrono 500 and cefolac-200(2times)...
silu123 | Last answer
I am 21 years old and having memory loss. Now, I am known to ask an individual a question up to 4 times, possibly all in the same day and not remember having asked before. Maybe its lack of attention but I’m certain I must have asked su...
Z1123 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Memory Loss Community Resources