Aa
A
A
Close
Memory Loss Community
Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.
41 - 60 (of 147) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I forget a lot of things. It's to the point that I keep a notebook with me at all times to write things down that I want to remember. At ...
5 answers |
My memory is getting worse. I am don't brain games, memory exercise pretty regularly. I don't know if I am seeing results. I don't think ...
I am a 57 yr old male not currently on any medication. I have recently been having very short term memory loss.By recently I mean the las...
2 answers |
My husband is 53, for the last year or so he has noticed he's been forget things way more often than before. Where he put his tools at wo...
1 answer |
Hi I'm hoping someone can please please please help me here as I'm really struggling to come to terms with what's happening to me. Il tr...
16 answers |
I am a 38 year old male. I have been having problems with my short term memory for over a year and it is getting worse. I am seeing a neu...
10 answers |
10847390 tn?1413262144
Hello, (My english is not really good because it is my second language) I am a 22 years old male. About 3 months ago, I went to t...
1 answer |
I can not remember what I did in 1996. I have researched my personal papers but nothing can clearly tell me anything concrete.
1 answer |
With concerns with memory have many of you been diagnosed bipolar?
I am a 25 year old male who eats right, works out, and functioned normally before this accident. About 4 years ago I was playing footbal...
9 answers |
My mother in law is 81 and has onset of dementia and osteoporosis. she has fallen and fractured her pelvis. Since then she has shown rapi...
This is prompted by a ipod loss that just happened. I remember seeing it in the car yesterday. I thought it was laying in the center cons...
2 answers |
I suffer (LIVE WITH) anxiety and depression. most days I manage it successfully. I am on 10 mg of Lexapro and and prescribed 2x a day .5 ...
7 answers |
Hello all. I am in desperate need of your help & advice. I am a 43 year old male. I have a shocking memory, I had very poor upbringing...
1 answer |
i have been master bating since 11 yeras of age.....for last two years i am feeling weak,cant concentrate on studies,having back pain,can...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a male about to turn 23 and I at times have forgotten who I am, where I am, and even who people are that I've known for years...
4 answers |
I have a problem of memory loss .. i can't remember the names and numbers and even it is not possible for me to remember all the things w...
1 answer |
Hello, I am college student who goes away every semester and every semester that i return my 25 year old brother who is completely hea...
3 answers |
I'm a 21 year old male, a smoker for 3 years, and I've never had any major health problems.I also don't have any issues with breathing or...
1 answer |
Hi, I was just searching around the internet about memory loss and found that this article was very informative. The part about cu...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Memory Loss Community Resources