Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Menopause Forum
Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.
21 - 40 (of 660) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear Doctor, I am 55 years old and 7 years since my last menstrual period. I recently moved to Fla and just today saw a new OB-GYN for a...
1 answer |
I have two somewhat related questions. I am a 53 year old female, been menopausal for about two years - have been off and on bioidentica...
1 answer |
I am 46 and had regular periods until Jan. 2007. The past few years I noticed that they cycle though. One is very heavy and lasts about s...
5 answers |
89592 tn?1391278022
I am 59 yrs old...dx'd with rheum arthritis in 1983. I was also dx'd in 1989 with vaginal cancer after 1 1/2 yr of abnormal paps. Every...
1 answer |
I am a 49 year old women and have experienced symptoms consistent with premenopause for the past few years. For the past year I have ha...
1 answer |
I'm 55 years of age and menopausal. Last week I had an vagibal ultrasound showing endometrial thickness of 18 mm. My ovaries were norma...
2 answers |
I haven't had a period in 24 months, but have started having cramps in the last couple of weeks. My uterus feels swollen and I am having ...
1 answer |
I am almost 51 and have some been missing occasional periods. My Dr. said I am entering menopause as my FSH has started to increase. ...
1 answer |
Hi! I am 47 and a mother of 4. 11 years ago, after my daughter was born, I had a tubal ligation. I always had regular cycles until 10 mo...
1 answer |
I am 59 and have been in menopause for 3 years.I had an increase in anxiety,insomnia and sweats.However,I have an anxiety disorder(reliev...
5 answers |
I just took my first monthly Boniva pill. Since I have always had a sensitive stomach, I am concerned about the long term effects of tak...
1 answer |
I am 48 and had a lumpectomy and hysterectomy (still have my ovaries) last year at which time also found out I have Factor V Leiden. I wa...
1 answer |
I am age 49 and 2 years postmenopause. (FSH=142.) Never had any gyno problems/issues for over 23 years (only issue was D&C for miscarria...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed (a biopsy was done) with lichen scherosis and have (or had) moderate to severe itching. My Doctor prescribed Triamc...
1 answer |
329994 tn?1301666848
Doctor, I am so frustrated with not getting answers from my gynocologist. I need an expert opinion on what to do next. I am 50, almost ...
2 answers |
I had chemotherapy for cancer, and was put into post menopause due to cancer treatment,. I was put on the birth control pill a blood cl...
1 answer |
I had a hysterectomy almost 4 years ago. Today I am having a slight blood discharge from my vagina. What can this be? I exercise a lot...
2 answers |
I am 47 and have had regular periods for years. There is NO WAY that I am pregnant. I just had my regular period (5 days/bright red bloo...
2 answers |
I'm 49 and have been in menopaus for a few years. I take no drugs except Actonel. I am very active and eat healthy and use to have a ni...
3 answers |
I suffer from what I think is anxiety, feeling nervous and shaky but not outwardly shaking. A few years ago when I asked my gynecologist...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now