Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Menopause Forum
Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.
41 - 60 (of 660) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there. I had a vaginal hysterectomy almost 5 years ago. They removed my cervix and my uterus. For the past few month I have had a mise...
3 answers |
I'm 54 years old and have had all the regular menopause symptoms; hot flashes, sleep problems, anxiety, weight gain etc. My doctor put me...
11 answers |
i just found out today i'm in menopause and i'm only 37..my doctor recommended that i take the depo shots to help with the symptoms, sinc...
5 answers |
I use bioidentical vaginal hormone cream for extreme vaginal dryness by prescription 2-3 times each week. I am 9 years post menopause. St...
1 answer |
what are the 'acceptable' ranges in women over 55 for estrogen, progesteren, testosterone, DHEA, T3, T4? I had blood work and would like...
1 answer |
I went to see my Dr because I did not get a period for 3 months. I thought it was menopause, for I am 49 years old. She send me to have a...
1 answer |
Can a woman's FSH level fall instead of increase during perimenopause? I recently had my hormone levels tested, my FSH level was only 4!...
1 answer |
Hello! I am deperately seeking help for my sleep problems. I am a 48 year old female in menopause. I am on estrogel 0.06% 2 pumps per da...
2 answers |
I am 52, perimenapausal and am experience a flushing feeling whenever I engage in intercourse to the point of losing all other sensations...
1 answer |
I am 50 years old, about 4 months ago started experiencing insomnia, extreme anxiety and depression. Up until then I was a very happy go ...
1 answer |
I am 55 years old and do not know where I stand as far as menopause is concerned. I went for 8 months in 2007 without a period, had a hea...
2 answers |
I have a Complex ovarian cyst with solid components and vascular. Size is 3.2cm x 4.5cm x 5cm. My CA125 was normal. Could the cyst be rem...
1 answer |
I am writing this in desperation. Over the past two to three months I have suffered the following symptoms; Very swolen eyes in the mor...
3 answers |
I'm a 55 yo f who's still having periods. I have been on Prometrium for years because of DUB. It seems to me that Prometrium 200mg is not...
5 answers |
I am concerned that after 3 years of finishing my periods and I am 57years old I have started a period. I have had no problems since I f...
1 answer |
How do you know if you are going through menopause. I am 47 yrs old and my period came on in Dec.24,2007 and this year the 20th of Jan. I...
2 answers |
I am 48 and had an ultrasound done in the doctor's office because the doctor couldn't get a biopsy from my cervix. She says I have thick...
1 answer |
HI, I was wondering if estrogin thin liquid really helps lose some weight. I have tried everything from joining a gym to eating healt...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor, Lately, since Sept 2007, 2 or 3 (consecutively) times a months (especially near towards my periods) i would wake up in th...
2 answers |
I began my period on December 31st and it lasted approx 6 days. Since that time would get a slight bit of spotting when i wiped. Yesterda...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now