Aa
A
A
Close
Menopause Forum
Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.
41 - 60 (of 660) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there. I had a vaginal hysterectomy almost 5 years ago. They removed my cervix and my uterus. For the past few month I have had a mise...
3 answers |
I'm 54 years old and have had all the regular menopause symptoms; hot flashes, sleep problems, anxiety, weight gain etc. My doctor put me...
11 answers |
i just found out today i'm in menopause and i'm only 37..my doctor recommended that i take the depo shots to help with the symptoms, sinc...
5 answers |
I use bioidentical vaginal hormone cream for extreme vaginal dryness by prescription 2-3 times each week. I am 9 years post menopause. St...
1 answer |
what are the 'acceptable' ranges in women over 55 for estrogen, progesteren, testosterone, DHEA, T3, T4? I had blood work and would like...
1 answer |
I went to see my Dr because I did not get a period for 3 months. I thought it was menopause, for I am 49 years old. She send me to have a...
1 answer |
Can a woman's FSH level fall instead of increase during perimenopause? I recently had my hormone levels tested, my FSH level was only 4!...
1 answer |
Hello! I am deperately seeking help for my sleep problems. I am a 48 year old female in menopause. I am on estrogel 0.06% 2 pumps per da...
2 answers |
I am 52, perimenapausal and am experience a flushing feeling whenever I engage in intercourse to the point of losing all other sensations...
1 answer |
I am 50 years old, about 4 months ago started experiencing insomnia, extreme anxiety and depression. Up until then I was a very happy go ...
1 answer |
I am 55 years old and do not know where I stand as far as menopause is concerned. I went for 8 months in 2007 without a period, had a hea...
2 answers |
I have a Complex ovarian cyst with solid components and vascular. Size is 3.2cm x 4.5cm x 5cm. My CA125 was normal. Could the cyst be rem...
1 answer |
I am writing this in desperation. Over the past two to three months I have suffered the following symptoms; Very swolen eyes in the mor...
3 answers |
I'm a 55 yo f who's still having periods. I have been on Prometrium for years because of DUB. It seems to me that Prometrium 200mg is not...
5 answers |
I am concerned that after 3 years of finishing my periods and I am 57years old I have started a period. I have had no problems since I f...
1 answer |
How do you know if you are going through menopause. I am 47 yrs old and my period came on in Dec.24,2007 and this year the 20th of Jan. I...
2 answers |
I am 48 and had an ultrasound done in the doctor's office because the doctor couldn't get a biopsy from my cervix. She says I have thick...
1 answer |
HI, I was wondering if estrogin thin liquid really helps lose some weight. I have tried everything from joining a gym to eating healt...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor, Lately, since Sept 2007, 2 or 3 (consecutively) times a months (especially near towards my periods) i would wake up in th...
2 answers |
I began my period on December 31st and it lasted approx 6 days. Since that time would get a slight bit of spotting when i wiped. Yesterda...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank