Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Menopause Forum

Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.

61 - 80 (of 660) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
HI I was wondering if you can answer a question for me? I am a 44 yr old seem to be healthy woman with no children. I spotted one time a year mid cycle, when I was 30. My cycle is normally 34 days so to me mid cycle is day 14-18 (the day...
  Posted
194251 tn?1208181844
I amd 45 years old and I have not had a period for almost 2 yrs now. I recently started HRT patch (Estradiol/Noreth 50/140) to help with hot flashes, insomnia, fear of wrinkling skin, and a buzzing in my ear. I thought maybe this would ...
  Posted
I'm writing to ask about endometrial biopsy. I am postmenopausal, 53 and have been on HRT x2 years or so, but I have only been taking Estrogen for six months or so because it seemed like the progesterone made me bleed. My Gyn said thi...
  Posted
Hi, i recently went to the doctor for a pelvic and abdomen ultra sound and when i received my results it stated that i had a moderately thickened endometrial echo, and a 2.0 left ovarian cyst probably a dominant follicle. My question i...
  Posted
I had a hysterectomy with ovaries removed about 2 years ago. I am now 47 eat a healthy diet and exercise.I felt I needed to try bio-identical hormones to get some relief,severe vaginal dryness,hot flashes,foggy thinking,palpatations etc....
  Posted
Hi, I'm 48 years old and mother of a healthy 5 year old and 8 year old to my Dr's. amazement.....and mine! Several years ago, I began having very irregular periods, periodic sleeplessness lasting only a couple nights every month or so a...
  Posted
Can menopause be a factor in the developement of vasomotor rhinitis? I am 54 and my doctor said it sounds like my "allergic" reactions are actually from vasomotor rhinitis since I have tested negative for allergens. At the same time, ...
  Posted
I am a 17+ year suvivor of ovarian cancer. I refuse to take premarin, but need something. I am most interested in exploring bioidentical hormones, however I have been unable to find a physician who incorporates this into their practice. ...
  Posted
I have recently had quite a few hot flashes at night and now have a rash over chest and back that looks like measles. Is this caused from my body overheating and causing heat rash or should I go in and have it checked out. I use scent fr...
  Posted
Is there any hope for me? I'm awaiting more bloodwork results. I'm thinking the chances of me getting pregnant are very slim and I'm VERY disappointed and upset. Does stress cause high fsh? What about type 2 diabetes?
  Posted
I'm 51 years old, and continue to have regular periods. For several months now, at the end of my 7- day long period, I will go several days with a brown discharge, which includes what looks to be the sloughed lining of the uterus. Is th...
  Posted
At age 15, I had a perforated appendix, hence appendectomy. At 32, I was suspected of an incomplete miscarriage, hence underwent a D &C. A few days later, an ectopic pregnancy was discovered and a tube removed. For this procedure, lapa...
  Posted
I have always been regular with my period. It began when i was age 11, and I will be 50 next month. I assume I have been going through peri-menopause for a few years now since my period gets irregular every so often. Sometimes I would ge...
  Posted
I am 40 yrs old. I got off bc at the beginning of the year, I still have not gotten my period. The doctor started me on provera and it didnt' work. I got a FSH test done and came back at 79.4 which is menopausal. I also had a prolactin...
  Posted
I had a partial hysterectomy vaginally two years ago. Just two weeks ago I had a laparotomy where both ovaries were removed due to a large endometrioma that had adhered to both ovaries and the pelvic wall. Since my surgery, I am havin...
  Posted
I am 52 years old and have been dealing with severe hot flashes for a couple of years now, but the last 6 months I have been getting a rash about an inch away from the vagainal lips which sometimes even blisters. It is almost like the di...
  Posted
After not having a period for a year do you still need to use birth control?
  Posted
I am a 47 year old female. I've never had children. I had a 1 day period in June and a 5 second period in November. I am tired, have gained weight especially in the waist area, growing the odd chin hair, and diminished sex drive. I h...
  Posted
I am 44 yrs old and am wondering if irregular periods are normal at this age. My periods now come anywhere from 21 to 28 days where before they came either on the 25th or 27th day exactly. Also, previous to the last 5 months they laste...
  Posted
I had a hysterectomy almost three weeks ago, this morning I had this discharge that smelt really bad. It felt as if a pimple with pus popped and immediately came out (I can't explain it any other way). Is this normal? Thanks, lfoster3
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now