Aa
A
A
Close
Menopause Forum
Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.
81 - 100 (of 660) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, Have there been any studies regarding HRT and aspirin therapy? If HRT is supect in causing blood clots or plaque, would tak...
3 answers |
Hi, I am a 50 yr. old woman who has always had regular periods until the past year. Now, my periods are irregular, light spotting between...
5 answers |
I am 49, in good physical condition (I exercise regularly and eat healthily) and I am at the correct weight for my height. I have 2 child...
2 answers |
i am experiencing facial and arm redness and heat,lasting a few seconds. i was recently treated for hep c with peg and copeg. My hepatol...
3 answers |
My mum suspected she maybe going through the menopause but her GP has told her will not know until she has gone through it completely ios...
1 answer |
i use to take birth control.i was on it for a year or so. last month when i was still on birth conrol my period was only 2 and 1/2 days l...
1 answer |
hello doctor this is swapna my age is 26 and i got marriege 3years back but i have no kids actully my problem am suffering from irregula...
1 answer |
THis is not about menopause but I have not gotten a satisfactory explanantion from my Dr.s; I had a vaginal hysterectomy approximately 11...
1 answer |
I am 49 years old and have been taking a 12 day course of Provera for almost the last 2 years to control irregular bleeding due to hormon...
3 answers |
can anyone shead any light on this for me please. I have not had a period since Aug so went to the doctors who did a blood test to determ...
1 answer |
I am 55, I had a abdominal hysterectomy in 1996 when I was 44, everything was removed except my left ovary. In 1998, I started having hot...
1 answer |
357965 tn?1197306864
I am currently 29 years old. I was diagnosed with premature ovarian failure close to two years ago now. Initially, I quit having my menst...
1 answer |
Hi there. I have been on estrogen since my total hysterectomy 2 years ago. I am on climara .1 patch every 4 days. I am 40. I used to ...
2 answers |
If a person has had a hysterectomy for cancer and starts to bleed a year what do you think could be the cause of this?
1 answer |
I am 38 and for the past 6 months have noted that exactly a week before my period (which has been erratic), my tail bone/lower back goes ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 49 (soon to be 50 year old:) woman. I had a TAH in 2005. I was on estradiol 1mg. for almost 2 years, I alternated 1 and then ...
2 answers |
I've been going through menopause symptoms for two years now, my period stopped last year around this time. Nothing happened for a year, ...
3 answers |
I am 53 yrs. old and was receiving monthly depo-estradiol injections and taking prometrium (100mg) 3x/week. I decided to stop all hrt - ...
1 answer |
so my mother has alot of allergies and one of them is to bubble bath last week i was feeling very sick and took alot of baths to calm my ...
1 answer |
I am 53, post-menopausel and I take low dose HRT, estradiol and prometrium. Lately I have been experiencing achiness all over upon wakin...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now