Aa
A
A
Close
Menopause Forum
Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.
101 - 120 (of 660) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
is gabapentin neurontin helpful in treating pain,hot flashes, and mood after total hysterectomy at 40 i had a bowel resection and large a...
1 answer |
What is the advantage of Genius+Intelligence sperm to our body? I heard that in usa today , there are a sperm bank which 've colle...
1 answer |
I had a hysterectomy 6 months ago. I had severe pre cancer in the uterine. They did a complete hysterectomy. After surgery they had to do...
5 answers |
Dear sir or maam, I have a question. My girlfriend is having some problems. She is bleeding after we have sex. She is 40 yrs of age and i...
3 answers |
I'm 48 1/2 years old. I'm still on the pill (Mircette), which I've taken continuously for years with a break every 3-4 months due to endr...
2 answers |
DKK
Is there a relationship between osteoporosis and bone marrow function? Since osteoporosis is a weakening of the bone structure, and blood...
1 answer |
I've been looking for anything that could possible cure me of all the problems which i've got since going through the menopause. Now i...
1 answer |
my doctor has me on premarin prometrium for amenorrhea. will smoking marijuana have an effect?
1 answer |
I was dx'd with POF 1.5 years ago, on continuous hormone therapy but still continuing to bleed. Also dx'd with Migraine Associated Vertig...
2 answers |
For a few months now I have had symptoms in my breasts like the ones you have when your pregnant. Swelling, soreness, tenderness. I was...
1 answer |
I am perimenopausal, age 53, periods irregular and last one was two months ago. I purchased over-the-counter Estroven Plus Energy & Vitam...
1 answer |
I had no idea that anyone else got sick after a TOTAL Hysterectomy. I had mine when I was 32 yrs old and within 2 yrs I got sicker and ha...
2 answers |
dear doc, I am 20 yrs old. i weigh 60kgs. i have irregular period problems. i used to get my periods once in 6 months or more at times....
1 answer |
I'm a 54 year old woman and havent had a period in 12 months and absolutely no blood or even spotting or discharge. I just had a vaginal...
1 answer |
Hello, I will be 40 in a few months. We have been trying to get pregnant for some time now. Until recently my period was very regul...
2 answers |
I am 46 years old, no period for over 3 months. My doctor measured my uterine lining at 19 mm, so he put me on 100 mg Prometrium once a ...
1 answer |
I have recently been told I am in perimenopause. I am 39 have a history of severe endometriosis, autoimmune disease, secondary adrenal i...
1 answer |
i am menopausal and have been prescribed medroxypr ac 10 mg to shed my endrometrial lining. i travel alot and wonder how many days after...
1 answer |
About a week ago I started having what feels like muscle pain in my underarm. I move my arm a particular way and I can feel it. There are...
2 answers |
I have been having irregular periods for about a year. 6 months ago I had blood drawn and was told I was not in menopause. I took the h...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank