Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Menopause Forum
Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.
101 - 120 (of 660) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
is gabapentin neurontin helpful in treating pain,hot flashes, and mood after total hysterectomy at 40 i had a bowel resection and large a...
1 answer |
What is the advantage of Genius+Intelligence sperm to our body? I heard that in usa today , there are a sperm bank which 've colle...
1 answer |
I had a hysterectomy 6 months ago. I had severe pre cancer in the uterine. They did a complete hysterectomy. After surgery they had to do...
5 answers |
Dear sir or maam, I have a question. My girlfriend is having some problems. She is bleeding after we have sex. She is 40 yrs of age and i...
3 answers |
I'm 48 1/2 years old. I'm still on the pill (Mircette), which I've taken continuously for years with a break every 3-4 months due to endr...
2 answers |
DKK
Is there a relationship between osteoporosis and bone marrow function? Since osteoporosis is a weakening of the bone structure, and blood...
1 answer |
I've been looking for anything that could possible cure me of all the problems which i've got since going through the menopause. Now i...
1 answer |
my doctor has me on premarin prometrium for amenorrhea. will smoking marijuana have an effect?
1 answer |
I was dx'd with POF 1.5 years ago, on continuous hormone therapy but still continuing to bleed. Also dx'd with Migraine Associated Vertig...
2 answers |
For a few months now I have had symptoms in my breasts like the ones you have when your pregnant. Swelling, soreness, tenderness. I was...
1 answer |
I am perimenopausal, age 53, periods irregular and last one was two months ago. I purchased over-the-counter Estroven Plus Energy & Vitam...
1 answer |
I had no idea that anyone else got sick after a TOTAL Hysterectomy. I had mine when I was 32 yrs old and within 2 yrs I got sicker and ha...
2 answers |
dear doc, I am 20 yrs old. i weigh 60kgs. i have irregular period problems. i used to get my periods once in 6 months or more at times....
1 answer |
I'm a 54 year old woman and havent had a period in 12 months and absolutely no blood or even spotting or discharge. I just had a vaginal...
1 answer |
Hello, I will be 40 in a few months. We have been trying to get pregnant for some time now. Until recently my period was very regul...
2 answers |
I am 46 years old, no period for over 3 months. My doctor measured my uterine lining at 19 mm, so he put me on 100 mg Prometrium once a ...
1 answer |
I have recently been told I am in perimenopause. I am 39 have a history of severe endometriosis, autoimmune disease, secondary adrenal i...
1 answer |
i am menopausal and have been prescribed medroxypr ac 10 mg to shed my endrometrial lining. i travel alot and wonder how many days after...
1 answer |
About a week ago I started having what feels like muscle pain in my underarm. I move my arm a particular way and I can feel it. There are...
2 answers |
I have been having irregular periods for about a year. 6 months ago I had blood drawn and was told I was not in menopause. I took the h...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now