Aa
A
A
Close

Menopause Forum

Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.

121 - 140 (of 660) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
At this moment in my life I hate my husband. When he asks me why I hate him I give him some valid concerns but they are not so bad that they should cause our marriage to end. My menopause started a couple of years ago w/ night sweats a...
menomaniac | Last answer
Hi all, I am just wondering if anyone has any ideas... I have had irregular bleeding for 2 years now, I think I am going insane, it's so hard to take. I have had a D&C and a hysteroscopy 1.5 years ago. They found the lining of my uteru...
Leed21 | Last answer
Thank you.......I am 52 last period 15 months ago FSH shows menopause . I had right ovary removed due to cysts a year and a half ago, but have had cysts on remaining ovary for over a year sometimes with symptoms and sometimes not. I h...
milliron | Last answer
Hi, I have been on Celexa for 8 years and Effexor for about 8 months and have decided to stop taking both cold turkey. It's been 3 days for the Celexa and 2 days for the Effexor. I am 43 and have had a total hyeterectomy 5 years ago. ...
Joanie964 | Last answer
My Doc recently reduced my armour thyriod meds from 150 to 120. Said my t3 was too high, t4 too low, and tsh suppressed. I feel fine now, but my hot flashes have gotten worse. What might the problem me? I do not take any thing...
Fionna | Last answer
I was diagnosed with a ruptured ovarian cyst that caused me an infection and I also have another one filled with blood. This is extremely painful and causes me to be confined to my couch and I am having on and off again low grade fevers....
livviesmom | Last answer
I am 47 year old female. I am post menapausal. I do take synthroid for my thryoid. I started noticing in the last year some facial peach fuz. (I am a blonde w/thin fine hair) I am starting to notice the blonde peach fuz in the same areas...
Sandy25 | Last answer
I just turned 55 years old. I get my period roughly every three weeks and I tend to bleed heavily for about 2 or 3 days and then spot for 2 or 3 more. It this abnormal or is it part of getting to menopause. Please inform.
Ileneck | Last answer
had a sub-total hysterectomy in 2005 , removing all but the cervix and left ovary. After surgery I continued to have monthly bleeding . A scan revealed a re-growth around the vaginal cuffand my gynae decicded to remove the cuff using va...
mandy5 | Last answer
Does Black Cohosh cause you to lose weight naturally
msdot727 | Last answer
155056_tn?1333642288
I have had 2 surgeries that in total equal a supercervical hysterectomy. Early Stage 1A OvCa in 2000. 1) What would a "normal" FSH level be for someone that has had a hysterectomy? 2) What actually causes a hot flash, and other t...
nyc lady | Last answer
I had the sugery about 5 years ago. I struggle with vaginal dryness and atropy if I don't take the estrogin. I had the patch but my dr took me off it beacause I have cystic breat diease. now im on estrace and as soon as I take 1 gram It...
missylee333 | Last answer
thanks for replying i have one more question while on methadone and if that is the problem are the odds in my favor of getting pregnant with help
kiki15 | Last answer
i am a 24y/o white female i already have a 5 y/o son and me and my husband are trying to have another baby since june 07. well i am currently on methadone treatment b/c i became addicted to pain killers. well i am now clean of course in...
kiki15 | Last answer
I had a hysterectomy last September 2006. I have been taking Synthroid since 1995. All of the sudden, the estridol patch I now use and the synthroid seem to be battling it out to see who is going to win. Now when I take my synthroid I...
cw1330 | Last answer
I am 42 yres on july 28 i have my period and its still on as of today. On monday i went to the obgyn and she gave me provera 10 mg for 10 days. Last night i have severe abdominal pain like i was in labour and i went to th er. at the er t...
jagirl925 | Last answer
Ok I am 47 yrs old and I had my tubes tied back in 1995 and all was well until three yrs ago I had to have a rollerball ablasion done because I had my periods for three months. Anyway I started having hot flashes really bad so my doctor...
foxy60 | Last answer
I am 37 years old. I get hot flashes alot. I am moody. I will cry for no reason. My boobs ache. I have no sex drive. Am I going through menopause?
pabby | Last answer
I am 52 years old and up until April of 2007, I had gone 13-14 months without menstrual cycles. In April, I had some unusual spotting. I had my pap in late May, so mentioned it to the GYN; she ordered an interuterine sonogram in June wh...
Ceil855 | Last answer
I am a 51 year old female who stopped the pill (minestrin) approx 2 months ago when my hormonal blood tests came back as post-menopause. To be honest, I was a little nervous about what to expect. But, so far, nada - not one sleepless n...
sueinns | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now