Aa
A
A
Close
Mesothelioma Community
WELCOME TO THE MESOTHELIOMA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Malignant Mesothelioma, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
1 - 20 (of 25) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was exposed to airborne asbestos while contractior removed insulation from a pipe in an old house. It was a 40 ft pipe in the basement...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I found out today that My husband works in a warehouse with an asbestos roof that was cracked by a lorry 11 weeks ago and has not been lo...
I visited many abandoned buildings and am afraid I was exposed to blue asbestos, I saw broken roofing material and walked in dust. I a...
The V.A. and one local hospital have confirmed that i have asbestos crystalized and encapsulated in my lungs. Received the material while...
Hi. My husband and my 11 year old son took down a brick wall in our house last night. They wore masks about 70% of the time. I ended up l...
|
I had asbestos pipes in my basement,they were not in good shape,the owner said he had installed a new heater,i never saw him do it but th...
My husband was exposed to asbestos in the 70's. He was a steel worker and welder for 25 yrs. He has had chest pain and shortness of breat...
Does anyone know about the COMMAND study for mesothelioma?
I worked in a building for 25 years with asbestosis falling on us all the time. Two years ago started having trouble with coughing and sh...
2 answers |
Hello, my 2.5 years old daughter was exposed to asbestos insulation from old heater for 2 months while visiting her grandparents. Heat...
2 answers |
Hello I am 35(f) and have benign pelvic mesothelioma, I understand this is a rare condition and would be interested to hear from anybo...
6 answers |
3182437 tn?1344578611
If you are suffering from Mesothelioma. You can file a Mesothelioma Lawsuit against right defended. You just need a right Legal Law firm....
Hi, I am working on a filmscript and I have absolutely no medical experience whatsoever. Apparantly pleural thickening is one of the m...
1 answer |
I have a male friend who is very worried about the likelihood of serious lung damage as a result of removing asbestos from a roof without...
5 answers |
I was exposed to asbestos 10 years ago. 3 years ago I started experiencing symptoms suddenly - chest pain, hoarseness, trouble swallowing...
5 answers |
What is Mesothelioma: Mesotheliomas anatomy a ambit of tumors that usually appear in the pleura or in the belly cavity. Cancerous tumors ...
1462324 tn?1285933583
Harmful chemicals, known as toxic substances, are becoming more and more of a problem in our homes and workplaces. A recent study traced ...
1462324 tn?1285933583
My husband have malignant mesothelioma of pleura from exposion to asbestos.Today he hear on radio that Abbott lab.discover some new drug ...
My ex-wife was treated for a bole under her arm pit about six months ago.Now about 2 months ago she went to the doc and now he say see ha...
1 answer |
Hello people, i have a brother born in 1996...He has a big mole in the left part of his face... It appeared in his face by birth only, wi...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Mesothelioma Community Resources