Aa
A
A
Close

Methadone Community Group

Those who have pain and have to live with it daily. No matter what reason you are on methadone for your welcome here. A place where others can talk and feel they are not alone.

21 - 40 (of 73) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1828943 tn?1318548820
i went to a family doc and he gave me opiates to stop the crash of methadone, but it just prolonged my w/d...I go back to him tomorrow but i am in agony and angry and suicidal. I spiraled out of control in less than twenty four hours af...
  Posted
I've been on methadone for about 4 years now. I take 160mg daily and I want to stop immediately. I've had cronic pain in my neck and back for years now and recently had my 2nd cervical spine surgery in 5 years. I'm at the point where ...
  Posted
1298677 tn?1308447851
heres my story: I'm a recovering heroin addict & I've been taking methadone for the last 8 years. I've been taking 90mgs for the past 5 of those years. I'm at the point where I want to get off completely, so I've been tapering off ...
  Posted
Hi I am new to Medhelp so if I double posted I am sorry. Anyway I am preg and was addicted to hydrocodone 10 mg 3X a day. I wanted to just stop cold turkey but was unable to cause of the WD and being preg. I went to a Dr w/my OB's advice...
  Posted
I have been on mmt for 15 yrs. I have some constipation, not hard but soft and narcotic lazy. Does any one know if fiber will help or will it make it worse? Simulant laxatives do nothing but cramp me mostly. I do have irritable bowel, fi...
  Posted
Wondering about something to take for this stinking fibromyalgia? I am on 120 mg of methadone. Seems like the lyrica, cymbalta, prozac, elavil did not help me at all. I also have hep c so I have to watch what I take because it may be ha...
  Posted
Anyone have any advice for the problem of sweattng and clammy skin. I think that's what I'm experiencing! Thanks in advance
  Posted
My husband and I really need to get off MMT. We have been clean ever since joining our clinic, that is ten years clean. We can no longer afford the $380 each per month and it is a 70 mile round trip once per week to the clinic. Has an...
  Posted
1502361 tn?1290543830
Hi everybody...I am on 60mg of Methadone... I am on MMT (Methadone Maintenance Therapy) ex heroin addict. I don't feel right.Since of start of therapy,I am suffering from some side-effects like ... Major lethargy,common headaches , DIS...
  Posted
Good for u on methadone detox! Sorry for the battle u r still fighting. But from what I've heard aout quitting methadone I'm sure u'll fight thru with the strength an determination as u have already proven urself to have!!!! I'm on my do...
  Posted
What are some of the vitamins I need to take while detoxin off of methadone?
  Posted
I'm new yes,but i never would have found this forum or knew there was ever anything like it accept i'm being detoxed and i was trying to find another clinic. Not fairly by the way i beleive,I was in WIT for a dirty ua that happend 3 mo. ...
  Posted
1392428 tn?1280281328
Its been 14 days off of Methadone. I stopped coldturkey at 120mgs. I hate to love this drug. I went to the clinic for the wrong reasons and its the most addicting thing Ive ever had. I am slowly getting through this one miserable day at ...
  Posted
Dear members, I apologise for my prior message which contained a lot of rambling - I seem to be worked up over this issue and am now dumping all my stress on you poor people - please forgive me. The problem that complicates my situatio...
  Posted
can someone tell me what i should expect when i am getting off the last mg of methadone? will i be just as sick when i stop off of .5mg as i would be from 20mg? is there something els i have to take?what is the last dose and what is it l...
  Posted
Hi Everybody. I have so many stories about chronic pain & Methadone which I have been on for going on six years now. Methadone drains all the testosterone out of your body. I am a male,(50 years old) and after bloodwork I found out my co...
  Posted
Hello, i am new here and have been on methadone for about 10 months at 68mgs A day. My question is to anyone who is tapering at 2mgs a day.....are the w/ds bad while tapering or just when coming of cold turkey? I want to start tapering ...
  Posted
Hi, I've been on Lorazepam and Codeine for just over a year. About 4 months ago my doctor put me on half/half Methodone & Codeine, when I complained about codeine's strength. Then I dropped the codeine. After about a month, because of...
  Posted
1549683 tn?1293993813
I am an IV dilaudid/heroin addict. At the peak of my addiction i was IVing up to 110 mgs of dilaudid a day (12mg at a time). I quit and went on the methadone program. I'm up to 120 mgs a day. People talk about opiates being a CNS and res...
  Posted
1271743 tn?1320896061
If you are taking Morphine for a couple of months and the doctor changes you to Methadone, will the Methadone prevent withdrawal symptoms normally experienced from stopping the Morphine?
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
17611394 tn?1461726652
Blank
stella_kae commented on More great info!
Mar 19
Blank
Treyisfresh joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 23
Blank
pancreas commented on methadone chart
Nov 13