Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Midlife Crisis Group

A place where people can come to discuss their experience with midlife crisis. Support and words of wisdom for the spouse that is not in crisis, what is going on in the head of the spouse who is in crisis, how each party can best handle it, what works and does not work.
I am 54 yrs old and have been married to my husband for 25 years. This is our second marriage to each other and we have 2 grown sons toge...
I am 16 and I am 100% sure I am going through a midlife crisis. I need help. What can I do, no one takes me seriously but I really need h...
I have recently divorced my husband of 12.5 years after a year and a half of trying to figure out what the heck was going on. He came ho...
Reading your posts make me think that what I feel is not unique. What I go through is what others experience. There seem to be va...
so i guess i'm looking to understand mid life crisis. from a man's point of view. i'm female and i was with the my boyfriend for ten ye...
I am in the same spot as many of the female posters here. Lost, your situation is the same as my husbands. I guess any advice would be gr...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.