Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
1 - 20 (of 8820) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been having headaches,nausea,fatigue and dizziness for a month now. My headaches on a 1-10 can be a level 8 pain. These headaches ...
1 answer |
5009719 tn?1362284567
Hi, I am getting pain in head back side just 2-3 inch above the left ear. Its being on discrete time in a day more than 10. While get...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Last month I was a passenger in a car that had to abruptly come to a halt. We didn't crash into anything, and my head didn't hit anything...
3 answers |
765048 tn?1234589050
I just started working fulltime in an office two weeks ago and am having increasing problems with my vision and headaches, which I feel i...
107 answers | 2 comments |
Hello I have been taking Keppra for migraines. It doesn't seem to be helping much and I don't want to put up with the side effects. In my...
1934704 tn?1323452736
I started taking 5 mg of lexapro for my silent migraines with aura and my anxiety/ depression.. will this help to prevent future silent m...
7 answers | 1 comment |
So a couple of months ago I started to have a headache on the top right side of my head to my right temple. When I tilt my head forward i...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I am currently 21 years old and suffer from scotopic sensitivity. I have recently experienced an intense migraine with aura attack, w...
1 answer |
I am a 51 year old male who has had daily headaches for the past 5 years. The headaches are in the back of my head, and seem to be caused...
23 answers | 8 comments |
anyone else got this? I take Nortryptyline tablets for this but although a very slight improvement, I still get the dizziness. Should I...
Almost 2 weeks ago (tomorrow) a chiropractor I know, but normally don't see adjusted my neck. Immediately after I had a headache that wr...
1 answer |
Hi i looked at a picture of the skull and the point where the pain is at lambdoid suture. The pain level went a full 10 after 3 days and ...
Has anyone else ever experienced a strange popping and cracking sensation in their head before? It lasts all day and sounds and feels li...
20 answers | 4 comments |
Recently I have started several different medications: -omeprazol for gastritis -nitrofurantoin for a uti -adderall for adhd, but i've...
I recently was diagnosed with Hemiplegic Migraine Disorder....I guess that is what it's called. Disorder...disease, whatever. When I firs...
22 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a 22 year old male. My only known medical conditions are mild asthma and hayfever. Over a month ago I stopped smoking and embarked on...
12 answers | 2 comments |
I'm 18 years old and have been having reoccurring migraines for about 2 years now. My mom always said that she used to get them when she ...
Sometimes I get an urge to "crack" my neck, by moving it back and forward and side to side. After I move it to the side far enough, it m...
14 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, The last few days I've had a headache I've never had (or at least cannot remember) before. On both occasions, they have been "trig...
1 answer |
363682 tn?1299492962
For around three or four years now, I have been suffering from headaches some two hours or more after the consumption of any amount of...
466 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...