Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
1 - 20 (of 8853) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hoping for any advice at all regarding my unusual chronic headache. I have had a chronic headache for 4 months. Its characteristics: -Ca...
Sometimes I get an urge to "crack" my neck, by moving it back and forward and side to side. After I move it to the side far enough, it m...
14 answers | 2 comments |
I have a headache whenever I don't go to work (or anywhere else) and stay at home. This has been happening for past one year. I have a si...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have recurring migraines and found a new commonality that might help in solving them. Prior to, during, and after the migraine I have ...
I've am experiencing sharp pain on the top of my head. The pain is intermittent and feels like a one or two second sharp strike -- and a...
70 answers | 2 comments |
For many years I would get headache after eating. It has gotten significantly worse recently. The migraine will last for days. I lose my ...
I had balloon compression just over a year ago for trigeminal neuralgia and soon after that, and ever since, I have had great trouble kee...
I am a 16 year old, and even since I was 11, I have been having these severe migraines followed by the extremely painful snapping that fe...
1 answer |
19502299 tn?1478900683
I've had a headache on the left top part of my head everyday for 8 months now. We know it's not a migraine but that is pretty much all w...
2 answers | 1 comment |
For over a year now, I have suffered from a odd feeling migraine. The pain can be described as a tight, burning sensation between my eye...
19 answers | 2 comments |
436713 tn?1408888330
For two years now, I have had this light headed, non-spinning, VERY fuzzy. The way I describe it is that I feel like I have cotton balls ...
90 answers | 1 comment |
I've had this issue for the past 4-5 years. I'm overweight 256lbs, 34, 5'7". I don't have problems going to the bathroom. I have normal b...
12 answers | 3 comments |
A metal clip left during a colonoscopy in large intestine. Started feeling worse took CT which showed a metallic structure. It was igno...
I've had to cut out all refined sugar from my diet because the littlest bit gives me a 3 day migraine. I tried to fast last month on the...
1 answer |
My 16 year old daughter began having episodes of stroke-like symptoms (droopy eye, face, arm, dragging foot, speech a little slurred - le...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Let me start off by saying that I am not sure what type of headache this is or if it even is a headache. To me it seems rather severe to ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I get intense, throbbing headaches 2 hours after eating food. The more sugar content, the more intense the headache, and the longer the ...
62 answers | 1 comment |
12813864 tn?1427357630
I'll be 23 this year and am a female. I have been experiencing terrible headaches for the last two months. It would come so suddenly that...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Question, To the doctor... I have noticed one of the lesser known associations with migraines is that of becoming anxious, confused, and...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a 22 year old male. My only known medical conditions are mild asthma and hayfever. Over a month ago I stopped smoking and embarked on...
13 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources