Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
1 - 20 (of 8923) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, Im a 27 year old woman, im a healthy weight, fairly active. The last 3 days i have had this sharp pain in the back of my head on th...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I had a weird experience the other day and was wondering if anyone else had it happen and what it might be. I went to the gym and worked ...
5 answers |
421455 tn?1254079705
For about a week now I've had a dull pressure sensation in my head. The pain seems to move around...sometimes I feel it in the back of my...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am a 26 year old female. I'm here for a second opinion as a last resort after trying everything I can think of hopes someone ...
1 answer |
Hello, everyone. I'll preface this by saying I've been experiencing migraine headaches since I was 7 years old. Every migraine from then ...
537974 tn?1213748515
i had a bowel movement last night and in the midddle i got the most intense headache that creeped up my neck then felt like it exlopded i...
155 answers | 8 comments |
Hi, for the past week I have been experiencing headaches, i originally thought it was a hangover, but as the pain hasnt subsided for over...
2 answers | 5 comments |
Okay so its been a full week since my head injury. I have many questions. Now 2 days ago i went to the ER, they did my blood pressure, vi...
I am 22 years old, female. I have a tendency to have a headache or headache. Accompany dizziness. So doctor asked her to ask her what man...
How long until amitriptyline usually works chronic tension headaches i was prescribed this from my doctor
436713 tn?1408888330
For two years now, I have had this light headed, non-spinning, VERY fuzzy. The way I describe it is that I feel like I have cotton balls ...
93 answers | 2 comments |
Hi there! My story is kind of long so I'm going cut a bit out and give what I believe are the most important factors. Any help or guid...
1 answer | 1 comment |
807420 tn?1238225628
Please give me some advice.. HELP!!!! I have headaches all day every day....... worse when laying down to sleep, or in a recliner! When ...
55 answers | 1 comment |
I have been taking K2 for about 3 or 4 weeks last 10 days every day I have had a head ache and insomnia, could this be related please?
I have been diagnosed with Migraines, and have recently lost a job due to them, and was supposed to start another job through a temp agen...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I've had daily sometimes severe headaches, not relieved by standard Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Tramadol, even Toradol injection. They start wh...
I've been having a very odd migrane today full of countless new symptoms. Headache on left front side with a crazy visual aura, took zo...
363682 tn?1299492962
For around three or four years now, I have been suffering from headaches some two hours or more after the consumption of any amount of...
470 answers | 9 comments |
Has anyone else ever experienced a strange popping and cracking sensation in their head before? It lasts all day and sounds and feels li...
22 answers | 9 comments |
hi ive been sufferring always headache only in my left side of my brain. It started when I was 15yrs old. but when I turn 19. Ive used an...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources