Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
1 - 20 (of 8836) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1415174 tn?1453246703
Hi, I am 54 year old women and have migraine with aura. I take Klonopin, at night plus low dose (10mg) amitriptyline and 75mg of Trokendi...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have suffered from disabling migraines for over ten years and have recently been diagnosed with complicated migraine syndrome. My newe...
15 answers |
My 18 year old daughter has had chronic daily headaches for 5 years now. She's been on Topomax up to 100 mg, Gabapentin (Neurontin),Demer...
5 answers |
I have no history or family history of migraines. I started getting them about a month ago, and they are getting worse and more frequent....
3 answers | 3 comments |
Lately, I have been struggling with daily headaches and migraines. Lots of pressure in my eyes, eyebrows, temples, jaw, general face...
Hello, I have been experiencing migraines for years. The doctors have tried the anti-seizure meds on me but I don't tolerate them. My doc...
1 answer |
i am 32yrs women. i have 2 kids. the day before yesterday i felt pain in my low right back. Yesterday that back pain reduced without any ...
For the past 8 months I have been living in an awful hell. I wake up with a headache and go to bed with one. It radiates from the sides o...
2 answers |
I have been having neck pain on the right side of my neck for the last few weeks that results in a really bad headache in my right temple...
1 answer | 1 comment |
3242961 tn?1352120476
Hi. I received an LP in March 2012, when I was hospitalized for suspected Gillian Barre Syndrome. During my hospital stay, I also recei...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am a 16 year old male, and for about a year and a half i have been having strange headaches. For the past year I have always had...
6 answers |
537974 tn?1213748515
i had a bowel movement last night and in the midddle i got the most intense headache that creeped up my neck then felt like it exlopded i...
154 answers | 6 comments |
I'm pretty sure nothings wrong, but i was just checking to make sure.
1 answer |
I'm pretty sure nothings wrong, but i was just checking to make sure. I'm 11 so i'm doubt theres anything wrong and i homeshcool so i'm n...
Hi, I have been suffering headaches and neck pain for about 10 days, I put the neck pain down to bad posture and a heavy purse as I ha...
1 answer |
I've am experiencing sharp pain on the top of my head. The pain is intermittent and feels like a one or two second sharp strike -- and a...
69 answers | 2 comments |
Two weeks ago my friend's car was T-Boned. I was sitting in the back middle seat with my head resting on my boyfriend's shoulder half asl...
I have been diagnosed with TMJ even though I have no clicking or popping or jaw problems, only pain in my ear right side and around my ea...
Our offices are being gutted and rebuilt. Currently I have a private office where daily I turn out the flourescent lighting and use lamp...
17 answers |
I've had an unrelenting headache for the last 16 months. I've been to neurologists, pain management , back and pain center, neurologists,...
10 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources