Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
1 - 20 (of 8789) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am wearing eye glasses for one year. When I put my glasses off. After a few minutes I feel strange feeling such as mild headache and b...
I was just talking with my friend on skype and shes had trouble eating for the last few days because as soon as she does she vomits, addi...
1056524 tn?1254210151
Ok so I have this Bone spur (osteophyte) at the base of my skull. I have had it for 5 years now, that I can recall. And when My doctors...
6 answers |
Every so often I get a sharp like-cramp on the back of my head when I turn my head to the left. The pain will run through my tongue as i...
Has anyone else ever experienced a strange popping and cracking sensation in their head before? It lasts all day and sounds and feels li...
19 answers | 2 comments |
what are the benefits of topamax and what are the cons of topamax.
1 answer |
I have been getting severe pain in my spine like a shooting pain that triggers up to my neck making my neck very stiff ends up entering i...
5 answers |
my mother in law is complaining of burning in her throat blurred vision and pins & needles down her left side. Any ideas?
It happens straight away after standing from sitting or lying down
10507009 tn?1410653242
I need some help to figure out what my migraines are: They are so bad I am bed ridden from pain and from weakness for days. When I wa...
2 answers |
18440204 tn?1464891667
Hi All, Besides having horrible migraine pain, lights and sound are extremely painful. My neurologist has me on Topamax, Effexor, and Tor...
1 answer |
I am 37 years old, 5'10", asian male, 160lbs, frequent exercise, regular healthy diet, extensive travel in Canada, U.S. and world travel...
3 answers |
Sometimes I get an urge to "crack" my neck, by moving it back and forward and side to side. After I move it to the side far enough, it m...
14 answers |
I am a 51 year old male who has had daily headaches for the past 5 years. The headaches are in the back of my head, and seem to be caused...
21 answers | 8 comments |
for about 6 months, I started having difficulty keeping my right eye open and was squinted so badly and holding my eye open to try and dr...
36 answers |
I just recently started getting the most intense pain I have ever felt in my life in my head everytime I have a bowel movement. I dont pu...
Hi! I have been experiencing some form of headache almost daily now for three months sometimes accompanied by visual disturbances. Hea...
I'm a 19 year old male. Symptoms: Sharp pain on one side of head. Usually left. 7-10 minute build up before the pain feels as thoug...
2 answers |
Our offices are being gutted and rebuilt. Currently I have a private office where daily I turn out the flourescent lighting and use lamp...
17 answers |
I've am experiencing sharp pain on the top of my head. The pain is intermittent and feels like a one or two second sharp strike -- and a...
68 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...