Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
21 - 40 (of 8910) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am going to write a lot of information. A few months ago, I was having on and off stiffness in my right arm while I was at work. There ...
I have experienced this last feb 2017 and it lasted a week. It wasn't always painful through the week but there was a day that it was. An...
I'm a 22 year old male. My only known medical conditions are mild asthma and hayfever. Over a month ago I stopped smoking and embarked on...
18 answers | 4 comments |
give some on this MRI report
Yesterday, my 42 year old husband noticed that he had a large, bulging vein on the left side of his head. He has no hair on his head so ...
9 answers |
I am a twenty year old female who before now has always been in good health. For the past two and a half months, or a little more, I hav...
9 answers | 2 comments |
He never had headaches or migraines and recently for the past 2 weeks he's been having headaches all day if not all day off and on all da...
i am a 24 yr old female who about four months ago started getting mild headaches. they can occur at any time of the day and may last for...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I get weather induced migraines that always bring on vomiting regardless if I've eaten food or not. Once the vomiting starts, I am unabl...
5 answers |
Im 27 years old and I have a question regardin "migraines" I started having headaches that lasted up tp 2 weeks when I was around 19 year...
15 answers |
So I have suffered with chronic migraines for almost my whole adult life (15+ years now), and unfortunately, they have continued througho...
1 answer |
I'm at my wits end so hoping you can maybe point me in a right direction; I have been dealing with these migraines triggered by smells fo...
13 answers | 1 comment |
1056524 tn?1254210151
Ok so I have this Bone spur (osteophyte) at the base of my skull. I have had it for 5 years now, that I can recall. And when My doctors...
8 answers |
734343 tn?1239605341
Hi to all! Does anyone experience increased hunger before a migraine strikes. I can eat and eat non stop without feeling full, this is on...
6 answers |
For the last two months I have been getting the worst throbbing pain in the top of my head when I strain, laughing, coughing, and having ...
17 answers | 1 comment |
I've had this issue for the past 4-5 years. I'm overweight 256lbs, 34, 5'7". I don't have problems going to the bathroom. I have normal b...
13 answers | 3 comments |
I've had a headache or pressure in the back left part of my head for about 4 weeks now. I've went to an urgent care doctor and recieved a...
1 answer |
Hi please someone give me some advice or some treatment. I have put up another post and no one has answerd yet so I thought I'd ask my an...
1 answer |
I am 22 years old i have history of kidney stones n chronic migraines I have had meningitis about 9 months ago while I was 7 months preg...
I am only 25 years old and am having a very hard time right now. I have so many symptoms that came on suddenly a few days after a very st...
16 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources