Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
21 - 40 (of 8807) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 30 yrs old & I often get bad headaches which trigger from a blinking nerve above the side portion of my eye. Recently, I started n...
Searching for answers: After having a CT Scan, ears started ringing & intense migraines started; has anyone else experienced this? Dr.'s ...
11 answers |
I had what I thought was the worst migraine I had ever had about a month ago. The next day I had vision problems in my left eye.I went fo...
13 answers | 1 comment |
Sound of explosion in head just before going to sleep. There is no pain just the sound. This happens every night at home. When on vac...
14 answers |
I am a 51 year old male who has had daily headaches for the past 5 years. The headaches are in the back of my head, and seem to be caused...
22 answers | 8 comments |
I have always struggled with migraines and now I am trying to get pregnant. Does anyone have experience with using Zomig or one of the ot...
So I've had this migraine for what today, makes 118 days. It has been nonstop. Been diagnosed with status migrainosus. There hasn't been ...
For about a day now I have had little sharp pains on the right side of my head, they come and go and just last a few seconds. It's not on...
2 answers |
I am wearing eye glasses for one year. When I put my glasses off. After a few minutes I feel strange feeling such as mild headache and b...
I was just talking with my friend on skype and shes had trouble eating for the last few days because as soon as she does she vomits, addi...
1056524 tn?1254210151
Ok so I have this Bone spur (osteophyte) at the base of my skull. I have had it for 5 years now, that I can recall. And when My doctors...
6 answers |
Every so often I get a sharp like-cramp on the back of my head when I turn my head to the left. The pain will run through my tongue as i...
Has anyone else ever experienced a strange popping and cracking sensation in their head before? It lasts all day and sounds and feels li...
19 answers | 2 comments |
what are the benefits of topamax and what are the cons of topamax.
1 answer |
I have been getting severe pain in my spine like a shooting pain that triggers up to my neck making my neck very stiff ends up entering i...
5 answers |
my mother in law is complaining of burning in her throat blurred vision and pins & needles down her left side. Any ideas?
It happens straight away after standing from sitting or lying down
10507009 tn?1410653242
I need some help to figure out what my migraines are: They are so bad I am bed ridden from pain and from weakness for days. When I wa...
2 answers |
18440204 tn?1464891667
Hi All, Besides having horrible migraine pain, lights and sound are extremely painful. My neurologist has me on Topamax, Effexor, and Tor...
1 answer |
I am 37 years old, 5'10", asian male, 160lbs, frequent exercise, regular healthy diet, extensive travel in Canada, U.S. and world travel...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...