Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
21 - 40 (of 8879) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Someone please help me. For almost 2 years now, I have had constant pressure on the top left side of my head. The best way to describe it...
3 answers |
Hi, I'm new here. For the past 24 hours, I have had what I'd describe as back-to-back visual migraine auras! It started like the ones I'v...
Last night my head began to hurt and came on as just a headache. It wasn't bad so I didn't take any meds and continued to clean my house....
I got a headache on October 4th and haven't had relief for even a day since then. I've felt generally unwell and have small swollen gland...
For the last year I've been getting shooting pains up and down the left side of my head with high heart rate. My neurologist has diagnose...
Here is one that may sound crazy but I am a human rain detector. Every time it is going to rain I get these pressure headaches that start...
6 answers | 2 comments |
19916074 tn?1486530106
I'm a 28 year old woman, good physical health, experiencing some major pain for the last few months.. It started happening after intercou...
I have been getting these headaches every so often, about five or seven years apart in the evening hours (8pm - 9pm CST), that start in t...
2 answers |
1512520 tn?1290261730
Anyone had the upper respiratory aka sinus infection side effect? I am on 100 mg of topamax a day ( 50mg 2x daily) and got a sinus infect...
17 answers |
I was given a Lupron 11.25 mg injection on November 6th 2008 for my endometriosis condition, the day after I got the I started suffering ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, I have had a continuous headache and at least 8 migraine attacks for the past three weeks. They feel more like spasms shoo...
36 answers | 3 comments |
I got a headache in the evening after having a steroid injection in the morning. This also happened to me when I got a steroid injection...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, Im a 27 year old woman, im a healthy weight, fairly active. The last 3 days i have had this sharp pain in the back of my head on th...
2 answers | 1 comment |
27 yr old Daughter has all symptoms of clusters. Dr says prolly not Clusters bc rare and occur mostly in males. Had for 2 months. Keep...
2 answers |
Hi I am a 32 year old female who has been suffering with debilitating daily migraines for 13 or so years . I have tried so many preventat...
Hi all I am 18 years of age and suffer from the symptoms above as well as others. I feel a tight pressure round my head which travels rou...
I'm day 5 into taking Topiramate 25mg at night for migraine prevention. My migraine is a daily pressure headache at the base of my skull....
4 answers | 2 comments |
I been having bad bad head aches for 4 days now been to hospital on Tuesday did EKG blood work ct in all still having them need help to f...
Has anyone else ever experienced a strange popping and cracking sensation in their head before? It lasts all day and sounds and feels li...
19 answers | 6 comments |
I am a 51 year old male who has had daily headaches for the past 5 years. The headaches are in the back of my head, and seem to be caused...
25 answers | 8 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources