Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
41 - 60 (of 8874) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello! I am an 18 and diagnosed with severe migraines and AIWS(Alice in Wonderland- or Todd-syndrome) ans also with chronich headache....
Hi. When lying down on bed, i hear some fluid running in my head whenever i flip from one side to the other side. Its something like air ...
HI, I am getting this Migraine attack the day after I have my head wash. It is been there for 4,5 years now and i checked with many doct...
21 answers |
What could the cause of my stomach pain loose BM and headaches be? When this happend to me the first time it was about six months ago i...
Hoping for any advice at all regarding my unusual chronic headache. I have had a chronic headache for 4 months. Its characteristics: -Ca...
Sometimes I get an urge to "crack" my neck, by moving it back and forward and side to side. After I move it to the side far enough, it m...
14 answers | 2 comments |
I have a headache whenever I don't go to work (or anywhere else) and stay at home. This has been happening for past one year. I have a si...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have recurring migraines and found a new commonality that might help in solving them. Prior to, during, and after the migraine I have ...
I've am experiencing sharp pain on the top of my head. The pain is intermittent and feels like a one or two second sharp strike -- and a...
70 answers | 2 comments |
For many years I would get headache after eating. It has gotten significantly worse recently. The migraine will last for days. I lose my ...
I had balloon compression just over a year ago for trigeminal neuralgia and soon after that, and ever since, I have had great trouble kee...
I am a 16 year old, and even since I was 11, I have been having these severe migraines followed by the extremely painful snapping that fe...
1 answer |
19502299 tn?1478900683
I've had a headache on the left top part of my head everyday for 8 months now. We know it's not a migraine but that is pretty much all w...
2 answers | 1 comment |
436713 tn?1408888330
For two years now, I have had this light headed, non-spinning, VERY fuzzy. The way I describe it is that I feel like I have cotton balls ...
90 answers | 1 comment |
I've had this issue for the past 4-5 years. I'm overweight 256lbs, 34, 5'7". I don't have problems going to the bathroom. I have normal b...
12 answers | 3 comments |
A metal clip left during a colonoscopy in large intestine. Started feeling worse took CT which showed a metallic structure. It was igno...
I've had to cut out all refined sugar from my diet because the littlest bit gives me a 3 day migraine. I tried to fast last month on the...
1 answer |
My 16 year old daughter began having episodes of stroke-like symptoms (droopy eye, face, arm, dragging foot, speech a little slurred - le...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Let me start off by saying that I am not sure what type of headache this is or if it even is a headache. To me it seems rather severe to ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I get intense, throbbing headaches 2 hours after eating food. The more sugar content, the more intense the headache, and the longer the ...
62 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources