Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
41 - 60 (of 8836) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has anyone else ever experienced a strange popping and cracking sensation in their head before? It lasts all day and sounds and feels li...
18 answers | 2 comments |
Recently I have started several different medications: -omeprazol for gastritis -nitrofurantoin for a uti -adderall for adhd, but i've...
I recently was diagnosed with Hemiplegic Migraine Disorder....I guess that is what it's called. Disorder...disease, whatever. When I firs...
22 answers | 1 comment |
Sometimes I get an urge to "crack" my neck, by moving it back and forward and side to side. After I move it to the side far enough, it m...
14 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, The last few days I've had a headache I've never had (or at least cannot remember) before. On both occasions, they have been "trig...
1 answer |
363682 tn?1299492962
For around three or four years now, I have been suffering from headaches some two hours or more after the consumption of any amount of...
465 answers | 3 comments |
Did anyone develop migraine with aura immediately after mitral valve repair surgery?
About 3 weeks ago I was involved in an automobile accident. The other driver ran a red light as I was attempting to make a left turn. N...
5 answers |
My Doctor wants me to have a procedure to kill the nerves in my lower back. I don't know anything about that procedure. If it would hel...
Sometime when I get a migraine I end up with full body tremors. It usually starts in my hands and arms, but gradually takes over my entir...
1 answer | 1 comment |
About 3 years ago I had a slip and fall. I hit my head. After going to er I found out I have what they are calling a colloid cyst of my t...
1 answer |
Hi , I am Rajesh 31 years of old when ever i did head bath i will get the headache on the day and next day also.Previously 2 years b...
7 answers |
For over a year now, I have suffered from a odd feeling migraine. The pain can be described as a tight, burning sensation between my eye...
18 answers |
When I wake up sometimes my left pupil is a lot smaller than my right one. It makes me look crazy. What is causing this?
Hello: for the last two days I have had a headache. I rarely get headaches. The right side of my head starts to pound every time I stand...
17 answers | 1 comment |
621465 tn?1221541188
Is fainting or loss of consciousness something that can be caused by a migraine? I have been suffering from migraines for some time ...
3 answers |
633143 tn?1262137135
After almost a week straight of a severe migraine-like headache with no relief from any prescribed medications, my family doctor ordered ...
13 answers |
My mom has severe migraines and has had vascular issues for a long time. She has Lyme disease and is doing better with that but her migr...
For the past 3 months I have been getting these really bad migraines that sometimes don't go away when I take migraine pills. The pain co...
2 answers |
I have been suffering from chronic migraine as a child but it is a lot better now that I was on treatment for a year. What I wonder is wh...
11 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources