Aa
A
A
Close

Migraines & Headaches Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

41 - 60 (of 8754) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I have been having the same type of headache for the past 5 years. When I have it, it lasts for over a week every single time and is always in the exact same spot; a small spot on the left side of my head, near the front. It always...
  Posted
hello I am a 26 year old female and at the age of 8 I was in a golf cart accident I know it sounds funny but its not. I ended up hitting a large rock in a ditch and got major whiplash, I am not sure if I lost consciousness all I know is ...
  Posted
For over 2 years I have suffered from terrible headaches. There was no particular trigger that I can think of that began this concurring issue, just waking up one day and never really having it permanently leave. My symptoms are as foll...
  Posted
I've had this issue for the past 4-5 years. I'm overweight 256lbs, 34, 5'7". I don't have problems going to the bathroom. I have normal bm's everyday and I guess I over eat. Anyway, I find it odd to have a headache before a medium to lar...
  Posted
Hello, i have suffered from visual snow for 11 years now and all the doctors i have seen have told me i have depression and anxiety.i have had an MRI and CT which were clear. I am convined that the migraines i started getting at the age ...
  Posted
436713 tn?1408888330
For two years now, I have had this light headed, non-spinning, VERY fuzzy. The way I describe it is that I feel like I have cotton balls or something in my head. My head doesn't HURT.. and I am not spinning.. But I just have this sensat...
  Posted
Male, 37yo. Never had migraines. For the past 2 months, I've experienced re-occurring facial numbing and mild headaches, in the right side of the face. There have also been isolated occurrences of apparent swelling of the scalp. Fo...
  Posted
I'm at my wits end so hoping you can maybe point me in a right direction; I have been dealing with these migraines triggered by smells for over 5 months now. This smell issue has compounded 10 fold lately and can't understand why. Some...
  Posted
I have this half body numbness, vision problems and migraines since I was only 12 years old. It never happened more than once in 6 months period, some times it happens only once in 3 years but rare. When ever this kind of problem occur...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
If you would like to become a Community Leader, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr. Here's a link for more info regarding what our Community Leaders do on the site: https://medhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202534285...
  Posted
I have had migraines orbital eye pain and ringing in ears. I have been told years ago that I could have MS? I just had an MRI and there is no evidence of acute ischemia, acute hemorrhage, mass,mass affect, midline shift, or extra axia...
  Posted
1302779 tn?1287408629
has anyone heard of vit b6 to help with migraines? just wanted some feedback! thanks all Anthony
  Posted
I got a headache in the evening after having a steroid injection in the morning. This also happened to me when I got a steroid injection a little over a year ago. The headache is quite severe and I normally do not ever get headaches be...
  Posted
I'm in my early 20s. I get severe headaches and the pain goes down my back and down my right arm. I don't lift anything heavy and the pain does not go away with over the counter medicine. I do get migraines every so often. The pain is mu...
  Posted
Hi....have been prescribed Lexapro 10 mg for migraine treatment . My neuro has exhausted every other migraine preventative and I have migraine Botox treatment . Just at the end of a 4 day migraine which involved hospitalisation for reh...
  Posted
For over 11 years I have suffered pain in my head. Now it’s getting worse. It is on the left side at the back of my head. I feel heaviness in the head (affected area), feels numb at times (on the left side of my head), and sometimes f...
  Posted
Hi, for the past 3 days ive been experiencing a pretty persistant headache across my temples and above my eyes aroudn the eyes lids and eye brows, a few days before this started happening i experienced some pressure in my right ear that ...
  Posted
Hello, I had my first ocular migraine about 7 months ago. It consisted of around 40 minutes of flashing lights and loss of peripheral vision in my right eye. There was no observable effect in the left eye, only the right. The sympt...
  Posted
It's been about a month since I started having regular dizziness. I feel imbalanced and like I am being pulled to one side. For the first few weeks I didn't have headaches associated with it. However, when my neurologist lowered my dosag...
  Posted
So I've been having pain on and off on the back of my head and it will hurt and then all of the right side of my head starts hurting. It even hurts my eye. Its on and off but last night I even woke up from my sleep because of it. I al...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...