Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
61 - 80 (of 8936) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So last May I suddenly, without any apparent explanation, began getting flashes of light in my vision. There are three types that I get: ...
Hello, For the past 3+ weeks i've noticed in association with my frequent headaches (daily) i am getting a "tic" or twitch in the neck. ...
6 answers |
To clarify that, let me explain. I suffer from hemi-crania continua, which is an indomethician reactive migraine. I have been taking that...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, im currently 17 weeks pregnant and have either suffered a migraine or a headache this entire pregnancy. The past 2 weeks str...
1 answer |
20402369 tn?1497030636
I am a 12 and a half year old girl. By the way, I'm not pregnant, and haven't started my periods yet. I have many friends, don't feel too...
Hi, I used to suffer with migraines quite badly. I'd get a few week and they would be completely debilitating. After a few visits to the...
Hi, for the last couple of days I have been experiencing something weird it seems like 24/7 my head always feels like it is tight (like i...
1 answer |
I am a 51 year old male who has had daily headaches for the past 5 years. The headaches are in the back of my head, and seem to be caused...
28 answers | 9 comments |
I've had a headache for 3 years. I'm wondering if there is anyone that can help me. I have tried every medicine and gone to the doctors ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi my name is Blair and I'm a junior in high school. At the beginning of this school year (September 11th to be exact), I started getti...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I am going to write a lot of information. A few months ago, I was having on and off stiffness in my right arm while I was at work. There ...
I have experienced this last feb 2017 and it lasted a week. It wasn't always painful through the week but there was a day that it was. An...
I'm a 22 year old male. My only known medical conditions are mild asthma and hayfever. Over a month ago I stopped smoking and embarked on...
18 answers | 4 comments |
give some on this MRI report
Yesterday, my 42 year old husband noticed that he had a large, bulging vein on the left side of his head. He has no hair on his head so ...
9 answers |
I am a twenty year old female who before now has always been in good health. For the past two and a half months, or a little more, I hav...
9 answers | 2 comments |
He never had headaches or migraines and recently for the past 2 weeks he's been having headaches all day if not all day off and on all da...
i am a 24 yr old female who about four months ago started getting mild headaches. they can occur at any time of the day and may last for...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I get weather induced migraines that always bring on vomiting regardless if I've eaten food or not. Once the vomiting starts, I am unabl...
5 answers |
Im 27 years old and I have a question regardin "migraines" I started having headaches that lasted up tp 2 weeks when I was around 19 year...
15 answers |
A
A
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources