Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
61 - 80 (of 8836) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
ASA , hello, I hope ur in ur bestest health, i wanted to ask, that today , i was crying and i had this pain on the left side of my head b...
Hey there! I had a nervous breakdown a few years ago and have had trouble getting back to "normal" but this year, a few months ago... Al...
I'm signed up for this forum. As I'm at a total loss I don't know what's causing this. I'm 33 I'm been dealing with this for 3 years. It ...
1 answer |
Ok... As long as I could remember (age 7) I've had a soft spot on my head. It'd fill up with blood everytime I'd lay down. But in that ...
Hello. Around Christmas-ish on 2015, I developed a massive headache that has been ongoing and wont go away. When I wake up, it will hu...
1 answer |
• I have been getting chronic (daily) low grade headaches in the front / top of my head for almost two years. It feels like a tension typ...
463897 tn?1468017350
Hello Migraines & Headaches members, I'm writing to let you know that AKC_75 is taking a break from being a community leader in this f...
What's the cause of pulsatille tinnitus of left ear, excluding tumour and blockage?
I am 30 yrs old & I often get bad headaches which trigger from a blinking nerve above the side portion of my eye. Recently, I started n...
Searching for answers: After having a CT Scan, ears started ringing & intense migraines started; has anyone else experienced this? Dr.'s ...
11 answers |
I had what I thought was the worst migraine I had ever had about a month ago. The next day I had vision problems in my left eye.I went fo...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 18 and for the past three years I've had this head pressure in the back of my head that has lead me to live a not so normal life I al...
1 answer |
Sound of explosion in head just before going to sleep. There is no pain just the sound. This happens every night at home. When on vac...
14 answers |
I have always struggled with migraines and now I am trying to get pregnant. Does anyone have experience with using Zomig or one of the ot...
So I've had this migraine for what today, makes 118 days. It has been nonstop. Been diagnosed with status migrainosus. There hasn't been ...
For about a day now I have had little sharp pains on the right side of my head, they come and go and just last a few seconds. It's not on...
2 answers |
I am wearing eye glasses for one year. When I put my glasses off. After a few minutes I feel strange feeling such as mild headache and b...
I was just talking with my friend on skype and shes had trouble eating for the last few days because as soon as she does she vomits, addi...
1056524 tn?1254210151
Ok so I have this Bone spur (osteophyte) at the base of my skull. I have had it for 5 years now, that I can recall. And when My doctors...
6 answers |
Every so often I get a sharp like-cramp on the back of my head when I turn my head to the left. The pain will run through my tongue as i...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources