Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
61 - 80 (of 8889) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
16969864 tn?1452717024
I am so sorry but this is likely to be a long post - I am absolutely desperate for some advice. About 8 weeks ago I was at work (at my P...
2 answers | 1 comment |
715930 tn?1338726036
For two years I have suffered from recurring headaches on the right side of my head near my temple and sometimes extending over my eye. ...
13 answers |
Since last summer, I've been experiencing extreme fatigue, weakness, but most of all, pressure headaches in the front of my head. It felt...
Since last summer, I've been experiencing extreme fatigue, weakness, but most of all, pressure headaches in the front of my head. It felt...
My typical migraine is debilitating. I take my meds and I go to bed. On rare occasions, I will have a migraine that is not as intense a...
I'm 26 years old of average build and don't have any recent head trauma or a history of high blood pressure and don't smoke.
2 answers |
19698584 tn?1482824159
I am suffering from headache from last a few years and my blood pressure gone high with pain. a few years back i felt a painless small l...
1 answer |
410475 tn?1262945967
I itch all over, my legs and arms are numb and feel like needles and pits. for weeks now my feet feel like insects are biting them. this ...
4 answers |
I have severe migraines that I've had on and off since 2012. I've had two concussions one was the result of a car accident where my moon ...
Okay so i know this is kind of strange, So before, after and during a migraine i hear a noise that kind of sounds the inside of a seash...
18 answers | 2 comments |
My sister is having an increased amount of migraine headaches. She has the classical Migraine. This past week she had 4 migraines out of...
3 answers | 1 comment |
1056524 tn?1254210151
Ok so I have this Bone spur (osteophyte) at the base of my skull. I have had it for 5 years now, that I can recall. And when My doctors...
7 answers |
Hello! I am an 18 and diagnosed with severe migraines and AIWS(Alice in Wonderland- or Todd-syndrome) ans also with chronich headache....
Hello! I am an 18 and diagnosed with severe migraines and AIWS(Alice in Wonderland- or Todd-syndrome) ans also with chronich headache....
Hi. When lying down on bed, i hear some fluid running in my head whenever i flip from one side to the other side. Its something like air ...
HI, I am getting this Migraine attack the day after I have my head wash. It is been there for 4,5 years now and i checked with many doct...
21 answers |
What could the cause of my stomach pain loose BM and headaches be? When this happend to me the first time it was about six months ago i...
Hoping for any advice at all regarding my unusual chronic headache. I have had a chronic headache for 4 months. Its characteristics: -Ca...
Sometimes I get an urge to "crack" my neck, by moving it back and forward and side to side. After I move it to the side far enough, it m...
14 answers | 2 comments |
I have a headache whenever I don't go to work (or anywhere else) and stay at home. This has been happening for past one year. I have a si...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources