Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
81 - 100 (of 8776) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
463897 tn?1448485050
If you would like to become a Community Leader, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr. Here's a link for more info regardin...
I have had migraines orbital eye pain and ringing in ears. I have been told years ago that I could have MS? I just had an MRI and there ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
1302779 tn?1287408629
has anyone heard of vit b6 to help with migraines? just wanted some feedback! thanks all Anthony
2 answers |
I got a headache in the evening after having a steroid injection in the morning. This also happened to me when I got a steroid injection...
2 answers |
I'm in my early 20s. I get severe headaches and the pain goes down my back and down my right arm. I don't lift anything heavy and the pai...
1 answer |
Hi....have been prescribed Lexapro 10 mg for migraine treatment . My neuro has exhausted every other migraine preventative and I have mi...
1 answer |
For over 11 years I have suffered pain in my head. Now it’s getting worse. It is on the left side at the back of my head. I feel heavi...
1 answer |
plzz reply..i got a headache from January.i dont have this headache always but it happens sometimes. itz in the right side of the head ju...
1 answer |
Hi, for the past 3 days ive been experiencing a pretty persistant headache across my temples and above my eyes aroudn the eyes lids and e...
5 answers |
Hello, I had my first ocular migraine about 7 months ago. It consisted of around 40 minutes of flashing lights and loss of peripheral...
9 answers |
It's been about a month since I started having regular dizziness. I feel imbalanced and like I am being pulled to one side. For the first...
1 answer |
So I've been having pain on and off on the back of my head and it will hurt and then all of the right side of my head starts hurting. It...
1 answer |
I just noticed sometime last week that there's a small bump in the back of my head where my neck meets my skull. It is hard and firm in p...
1 answer |
Recently, I woke up with a slight headache, and felt very weak and slightly nauseous. I figured it was because I had dinner very early th...
1 answer |
Hi there, I use to get a Migraine once a year if at all. Jan 8 of this year I went to the ER with the worst H/A of my life and a ...
1 answer |
5375548 tn?1367087348
What would cause me to hear a kind of sweeping noise in my head? It sounds like in my ears and the back of my head. Weird, huh? It s...
1 answer | 1 comment |
for about 6 months, I started having difficulty keeping my right eye open and was squinted so badly and holding my eye open to try and dr...
35 answers |
Can I take my Fioricet while taking Propanolol?
2 answers |
Hi there, I'm a 25-year-old female that lives at altitude. I am mildly overweight, have low end of normal blood pressure. I exercise ...
1 answer |
363682 tn?1299492962
For around three or four years now, I have been suffering from headaches some two hours or more after the consumption of any amount of...
464 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...