Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
81 - 100 (of 8851) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My Doctor wants me to have a procedure to kill the nerves in my lower back. I don't know anything about that procedure. If it would hel...
Sometime when I get a migraine I end up with full body tremors. It usually starts in my hands and arms, but gradually takes over my entir...
1 answer | 1 comment |
About 3 years ago I had a slip and fall. I hit my head. After going to er I found out I have what they are calling a colloid cyst of my t...
1 answer |
Hi , I am Rajesh 31 years of old when ever i did head bath i will get the headache on the day and next day also.Previously 2 years b...
7 answers |
When I wake up sometimes my left pupil is a lot smaller than my right one. It makes me look crazy. What is causing this?
Hello: for the last two days I have had a headache. I rarely get headaches. The right side of my head starts to pound every time I stand...
17 answers | 1 comment |
621465 tn?1221541188
Is fainting or loss of consciousness something that can be caused by a migraine? I have been suffering from migraines for some time ...
3 answers |
633143 tn?1262137135
After almost a week straight of a severe migraine-like headache with no relief from any prescribed medications, my family doctor ordered ...
13 answers |
My mom has severe migraines and has had vascular issues for a long time. She has Lyme disease and is doing better with that but her migr...
For the past 3 months I have been getting these really bad migraines that sometimes don't go away when I take migraine pills. The pain co...
2 answers |
I have been suffering from chronic migraine as a child but it is a lot better now that I was on treatment for a year. What I wonder is wh...
11 answers |
ASA , hello, I hope ur in ur bestest health, i wanted to ask, that today , i was crying and i had this pain on the left side of my head b...
Hey there! I had a nervous breakdown a few years ago and have had trouble getting back to "normal" but this year, a few months ago... Al...
I'm signed up for this forum. As I'm at a total loss I don't know what's causing this. I'm 33 I'm been dealing with this for 3 years. It ...
1 answer |
Ok... As long as I could remember (age 7) I've had a soft spot on my head. It'd fill up with blood everytime I'd lay down. But in that ...
Hello. Around Christmas-ish on 2015, I developed a massive headache that has been ongoing and wont go away. When I wake up, it will hu...
1 answer |
• I have been getting chronic (daily) low grade headaches in the front / top of my head for almost two years. It feels like a tension typ...
463897 tn?1468017350
Hello Migraines & Headaches members, I'm writing to let you know that AKC_75 is taking a break from being a community leader in this f...
What's the cause of pulsatille tinnitus of left ear, excluding tumour and blockage?
I am 30 yrs old & I often get bad headaches which trigger from a blinking nerve above the side portion of my eye. Recently, I started n...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources