Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
81 - 100 (of 8836) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
what are the benefits of topamax and what are the cons of topamax.
1 answer |
I have been getting severe pain in my spine like a shooting pain that triggers up to my neck making my neck very stiff ends up entering i...
5 answers |
my mother in law is complaining of burning in her throat blurred vision and pins & needles down her left side. Any ideas?
It happens straight away after standing from sitting or lying down
10507009 tn?1410653242
I need some help to figure out what my migraines are: They are so bad I am bed ridden from pain and from weakness for days. When I wa...
2 answers |
18440204 tn?1464891667
Hi All, Besides having horrible migraine pain, lights and sound are extremely painful. My neurologist has me on Topamax, Effexor, and Tor...
1 answer |
I am 37 years old, 5'10", asian male, 160lbs, frequent exercise, regular healthy diet, extensive travel in Canada, U.S. and world travel...
3 answers |
I just recently started getting the most intense pain I have ever felt in my life in my head everytime I have a bowel movement. I dont pu...
Hi! I have been experiencing some form of headache almost daily now for three months sometimes accompanied by visual disturbances. Hea...
I'm a 19 year old male. Symptoms: Sharp pain on one side of head. Usually left. 7-10 minute build up before the pain feels as thoug...
2 answers |
Sometimes (mostly in the bus) I get headaches when I'm with my (non prescription) sun glasses. It's more a pressure than a headache, be...
1 answer |
Hi guys , 18 Male Six foot one 150 pounds. Healthy teenager I have a good diet NO POP OR COFFEE I get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep a nig...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I sent my doctor this headache log and was wondering if its migraines or could be something more serious? I was prescribed a low dose of ...
Hello all, My name is Brandon and I am 23 years old. Recently i've had a number of stressful things happen, such as a new job change pot...
3 answers |
I have been dealing with headaches on a daily bases for the last six months. I have a lump on the base of my head on the right side. I ...
46 answers |
ok so my head feels weird at the top of it at the back its not a head ache or anything i dont know how to describe it but it just doesnt ...
1 answer |
Over the past few weeks I've being getting headaches that come on quickly and severely like a sharp stabbing pain sometimes they dull dow...
3 answers |
Hi everyone, I have had a continuous headache and at least 8 migraine attacks for the past three weeks. They feel more like spasms shoo...
35 answers | 2 comments |
Almost, every day I feel heaviness in my head like a headache , which don’t go even after taking simple OTC drugs. But sometimes, heavine...
1 answer |
I've had migraines off and on since I was a young teen and since I've gotten ill with fibromyalgia and lupus, they have gotten worse (I'm...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources