Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
101 - 120 (of 8819) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've suffered with migraines for I know a good ten years if not more. They became a reoccuring problem when I was around 13 or 14 years o...
4 answers |
18015750 tn?1462377699
Hi I'm a 21 female and I have had MRI and CT scan and both are clear I have had blood test they are fine. I'm suffering with early mornin...
1 answer |
Pain in my forehead, seeing a sparkle or spots at random times, diarrhea, stomach burns sometimes also having abdominal pain nothing seve...
1 answer |
Pain above my right eye in my forehead, seeing a sparkle or spots at random times, diarrhea, stomach burns sometimes also having abdomina...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Ok, so for a little over a month now I felt pressure in my head and I've had diarrhea went to the doctors and did blood work everything i...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Im new to this forum. However, I joined to ask.. if anyone has experienced a sexual headache? OMG, its the worst. Right before "Release" ...
3 answers |
legs, ankles and face are swollen. my legs from my knee down are so swollen they are tight, cant move my toes or ankles, my face is swol...
For the last two months I have been getting the worst throbbing pain in the top of my head when I strain, laughing, coughing, and having ...
17 answers |
1340519 tn?1305170302
I have severe episodes of vertigo, slurred speech/trouble finding words... I basically feel "off" and fuzzy in the head. I have had many ...
11 answers |
My 12 yo Son has had a high alkaline phosphatase for 3 months now all labs came back in the 650-699 range. His PCP recently did a GGT lev...
1 answer |
I'm very sorry for the length of this post but I felt it was important to include as much detail as possible. If you're able to read it f...
1 answer |
I don't usually get headache. For the past week or so my head hurts when I turn my head too far left or pick/push something. In the first...
2 answers |
Hi everyone. When I was a kid I had a very weird experience that seemed almost like a stroke. I woke up feeling like my sugar was low ...
1 answer |
I'm a 15 year old girl and I've had a migraine for close to six months now. It's a constant pain from my temples to over my eyes. I've tr...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a supposed migraine sufferer (without aura) and my headaches usually line up with my menstrual cycles. However, as a 48-year-ol...
3 answers |
Are they out there in anybody else?
5 answers |
Yep, another five (5) years under my belt and now 201,500 hours of 24/7 CONTINUOUS chronic pain, about 8 to 9 on the old pain scale! M...
31 answers |
Hi, I just recently went to my doc for real bad headaches that happen in the front and side by temples. Headaches are not new to me but I...
15 answers |
Hello, I am new here but I am a little concerned. I am a healthy 35yr old male however I have been dealing with left side head pressure f...
1 answer |
Hi- I had a bad migraine/sinus pain pressure since New Years Eve and none of my usual migraine prescriptions were helping at all so I wen...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources