Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
101 - 120 (of 8836) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all, I've been experiencing migraines for years but recently they have changed and I've had many weird symptoms that so far are undiag...
7 answers |
1052851 tn?1307744760
Hi - Im hoping you can help me, I suffer from severe migraines, partially due to genetics, but also pain as I have very severe osteoporos...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I have had a problem for some time now and am now very worried. Background: I have had this on and off for quite some time, over a ye...
44 answers | 1 comment |
I have been diagnosed with migraines since I was 12. I am in my 60's now. Quite a few years ago, I took a spill where I had hit my head a...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I'm hoping somone here can help me. For the last six weeks or so I have been experiencing a bizzare pressure on the...
13 answers | 2 comments |
I'm at my wits end so hoping you can maybe point me in a right direction; I have been dealing with these migraines triggered by smells fo...
12 answers | 1 comment |
Okay so i know this is kind of strange, So before, after and during a migraine i hear a noise that kind of sounds the inside of a seash...
18 answers |
This MRI was done in 2013 due to migraine. According to the Radiologist, it was "unremarkable" I have a Neuro appointment next week, and ...
2 answers |
Hi. I've had a migrane for 2 days now. Ive been keeping hydrated, making sure ive had enough sleep and eating properly. Sleep doesnt help...
3 answers |
I suffer from chronic headaches since more that 2-3 years. Also experience extreme pain in the neck and back (just below the neck) region...
Hi i am experiencing pain like at the top of my neck and base of the skull. My neck feels really sore from turning it back and forth. I d...
1 answer |
Pain in my forehead, seeing a sparkle or spots at random times, diarrhea, stomach burns sometimes also having abdominal pain nothing seve...
1 answer |
On Thursday I had a lumbar puncture done to test for MS. I have Behçet's disease, which my rhum thought it may be neurobehcets, and my ne...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I have been feeling dizziness and lightheadedness for a year now and I have no idea what is the issue. I had a MRI an...
2 answers | 1 comment |
18089930 tn?1463095290
Hello. I'm researching information on strokes. A black male in his early fifties suffers a thrombotic stroke. He has high cholesterol ...
1 answer |
i have been having headaches for the past 2 weeks.it all started when the sun began to come out more often.it hurts on the right side of ...
2 answers |
I am 30 years old, male. For over 2 years I've had constant "head pressure". Based on all the research I've done, my symptoms probably m...
4 answers |
For about 4 months I have been getting a dull pain on the left back side of my head. It is always in the same spot and lasts a few second...
5 answers |
Question, To the doctor... I have noticed one of the lesser known associations with migraines is that of becoming anxious, confused, and...
5 answers |
Can you have all the symptoms of a migraine except for the pain.
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources