Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Migraineurs Support Group

A place for migraineurs to discuss anything and everything related to migraines. Topic suggestions: Think of this as a support group for migraineurs. Reach out to group members when ever you need support. Give your support to fellow migraineurs. You, as a migraineur yourself, probably have a wealth of knowledge to share with others. The knowledge that you have could vastly improve the quality of life for another group member. Share share share! Discuss your current acute and preventative treatment plans. Ask others about their current acute and preventative treatment plans. Discuss past acute and preventative treatment plans as well... we can always learn something from what didn't work! Discuss your own personal tips and tricks for lessening the severity of acute migraine attacks. Post about your upcoming GP or Neurologist appointments. Ask other group members questions about what to expect and suggestions on how to prepare. Update fellow group members on your progress... both on set backs (so that we can provide support, suggestions and hope!) and on successes (so that we can congratulate you and so that you can provide other group members with hope!).
Hi, We're looking for members who are interested in taking on the moderator role for this group and helping to continue to grow and bu...
Welcome Everyone, We would like to introduce you to our three group moderators: marileew, rudyhorse and dame_wilbur. Please feel free ...
Hello and welcome! This is a forum that is dedicated entirely to the topic of migraines. It is a place for migraineurs to discuss ever...
Hello, MedHelp has a helpful and detailed FAQ Health Page on Headaches and Migraines, the link is below: http://www.medhelp.org/hea...
Hello, I am new to this site but I thought I would share some of the stuff that has and hasn't been successful for me. I am a 41 yr ...
I have some headache migraines but my main problem with migraines are abdominal migraines. It took me a long time to get a diagnosis. I...
Has anyone suffered from upper back, neck and shoulder pain, and then it goes into a migraine from your neck over your head and behind on...
I've had frequent migraines for over 20 years. In the last 5or more years I've been getting burning pain on the pressure point on my hea...
I've had migraines since I was 5 and I am now 25. My migraines have become very severe in the past year. Imitrex works but my insurance o...
Hey everyone! I'm 19 years old, I have been suffering migraines since Aug. 2011 and I got diagnosed with psudotumor cerebri. Does that di...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.