Aa
A
A
Close
Military Health Issues Community
This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other
1 - 20 (of 180) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Do Wives of desert storm soldiers have PTSD
3 answers |
I am currently trying to get a VA Disability from my time in service. I was involved in a car accident while on Active duty and was treat...
5 answers |
Just curious how many of us (military) are out there that have been dx'd with autoimmune disease...possible from repeated vaccinations? ...
5 answers |
I've only been in the military for around 6 months now but it's already taking a toll on my body so I have to ask other members or someon...
2 answers | 1 comment |
18663 tn?1198175415
Hi, I found the following information on the VA website and thought I'd share it. Diabetes Mellitus (Type II) : As a presumptive...
31 answers |
Can you. get in the Military with PTSD
4 answers |
CAN YOU GET INTO MILITARY WITH. PTSD
3 answers |
144586 tn?1284669764
The Federal Government has established a "no buy" list called the NICS list. Whenever you attempt to purchase a firearm the dealer is sup...
4 answers |
I was sent to Fitzsimons Army Hospital in November 1994 to have left ankle reconstruction. I am trying to find those records and since t...
2 answers |
Hello, Well, for starters, granted this may not be the only forum that deals with such an issue, yet my girlfriend (1st Lt. US Army -...
5 answers |
Has the VA recognized spinal stenosis as having a service connected link to agent orange exposure?
4 answers |
I have recently been informed I have Herpes I and II. My ex (Air Force) will not tell me if he has it or not?. He had sex with me when I ...
2 answers |
Well alittle about myself I've been in the Army(19k) seven years. I have one deployment to Iraq(Kirkuk 09-10) and Afghanistan(11-12). I'v...
1 answer |
144586 tn?1284669764
It is highly recommended to periodically make a Freedom of Information Act request for every single page of your VA records. They don't c...
5 answers |
To anyone who might have insight, I entered the military a 19, and have served six years in the Air National Guard, and the past two i...
6 answers |
My husband is military and we also have a 16 month old whom will be 18m when we leave. I want to go home to have our little girl not only...
3 answers |
What kind of STD test are done for entrance into the military. And if found to have something will u be unable to enlist or will they par...
4 answers |
Hello, I am a Iraq War Vet. since getting out of the military in Dec 2004, I have had a series of autoimmune "like" afflictions that cou...
3 answers |
between 1965 and 1966 i served a tour in the army in vietnam. in the late ninetys and early two thousands i was dianosed with having a lo...
2 answers |
1990060 tn?1326823242
hi, my husband has a big anger problem and I'm wondering if it could be PTSD?! He was in Iraq twice, last was 2009. I already saw that...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Military Health Issues Community Resources