Aa
A
A
Close
Military Health Issues Community
This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other
41 - 60 (of 179) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
can agent orange exposure causw macular degeneration?
1 answer |
I was wondering if after soldiers come home from deployment during reintergration do they check them for STD's? other than HIV Hep & Herp...
3 answers |
1351571 tn?1276873147
COULD I POSSIBLY BE WASTING MY TIME BY TRYING TO GET IN THE NAVY IF MY MESSED UP DR. PUT ME ON XANAX AT ABOUT 14 AND IM TURNING 21 IM A G...
8 answers |
Has Parkinsons Disease, (PD), been recognized by the Veterans Administration as a disease, (one of many), that could have been brought ab...
2 answers |
Are there facts to show AO is linked to discoid lupus/ neuropothy of the feet and legs?
1 answer |
My husband has recently been medically retired and placed on 100% dissability for his PTSD. I have been with him through everything, and ...
12 answers |
I have no thyroid but take pills to regulate it, im only 19 and would like to know if i have any chance at all of joining the national gu...
3 answers |
i am a myopic . My eyesight is -3.25 . Doctor says after lasik my sight will be -0.25 or 0.5 . Can lasik help me to join army or not ?
2 answers |
i was a ame or seat mech. 13b. i have sist removed on my back. my hands are geting worse. my foot has a dark patch of skin. it got in m...
1 answer |
uk only i carry a epi pen and never in my life used it iv just been told i cant deploy is this true MOs please help
1 answer |
I am a type one diabetic and have been for 15years now. i have always wanted to be in the army. So, my question is can i be in the milita...
4 answers |
I'm a health reporter in New York, writing a story on new techniques to address PTSD. I'm looking for any veterans or active duty folks w...
2 answers |
I decided to post my questions/concerns on the military forum since I am a full-time Canadian soldier, and I do not have immediate access...
4 answers |
I want to re-enlist in the Army. The problem is that upon my discharge in 2006 I had some emotional problems. I was diagnosed with PTSD b...
9 answers |
Interested in Class Action Lawsuit? if you think you got HCV from airgun injections or improper medical practice in the military contact me.
2 answers |
144586 tn?1284669764
President Obama has proposed to eliminate free co-pays for disabled veterans to reduce the federal debt. This will affect veterans who...
3 answers |
1561313 tn?1294896956
Will zyprexa "fry your liver" ? if you do [or don't] DRINK ALCOHOL??? will it make me warm and FAT [spare tire]. will it cure my V.D.??....
HAs anyone been diagnoised with auto immune hepatist , psc, or uc after their military service
I am about to meet a review board. If I am found unfit; how can I make sure I am compensated for service connected injuries?.
4 answers |
I was curious as to how often the Army tests for HIV and if soldiers get tested BEFORE they leave the US and AFTER they return? Also, can...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Military Health Issues Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...