Aa
A
A
Close
Military Health Issues Community
This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other
61 - 80 (of 179) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Should I treat(remove) my anal warts, and pay out-of-pocket, BEFORE I join the military? Or, take my chances that nobody will notice and...
3 answers |
535822 tn?1443980380
Its veteran's day tomorrow and I am going to a great parade where I live.... as the daughter ,wife, sister , MIL of a vet I know how much...
2 answers |
1351571 tn?1276873147
PLEASE LEME KNOW IF IM WASTING MY TIME AND MY DREAMS ARE CRUSHED
6 answers |
I served in the military from 1793 to 1993, in Feb 2004 I was told that I have CML Leukemia. I believe that there is a service connection...
6 answers |
I'm hoping someone may know the answer to this question. Does anyone know which herpes test they use in the Air Force? I was told i...
2 answers |
How can the VA justify denying my DIC application because they deemed his death not service connected? He denied in 1976, 7 years after l...
1 answer |
hi, my husband has ptsd and i am trying as a wife to understand what i can do to help . Heres my question , he has just gotten back from ...
6 answers |
will the va pay compensation to a vietnam vet with an autoimmune disease on a direct basis, with nexus letter ?
1 answer |
As a disabled Vietnam vet, the military may pay compensation for my agent orange related ankylosing spondylitis. I also suffer from chr...
1326513 tn?1276521601
Ive been dating a active air forcer for the last 8 months. I have struggle with depression and anxiety myself during this time frame. He ...
9 answers |
I was wondering if the USAF is going to give an std test before I am stationed overseas for my first duty station? And after? Just curiou...
3 answers |
675718 tn?1449992146
i am having strange dreams of being in the service again, of being back in combat kinda of like the same dream over and over again it's b...
5 answers |
144586 tn?1284669764
One of the more upsetting decisions of the Department of Defense has made recently is to plan to assign females to nuclear submarines. Th...
3 answers |
730826 tn?1317946934
So although he isnt over seas, just on the opposite side of the country, Im missing him a whole lot. Hes only been gone for a month but h...
11 answers |
I am a 21 yr old who has undergone schooling in a military school and i have a repeated child homosexual abuse history(2001-2002). I have...
3 answers |
ppa
if you have a family member in the begining of boot camp and that person is experiencing what could be seen as a mental issue going on w...
1 answer |
535822 tn?1443980380
If anyone does this forum I wanted your take on the outrage of the young soldier being shot dead and the Mainstream media barely covering...
9 answers |
730826 tn?1317946934
Hi all. I have started a military family support group. Send your families the link for them to check out at this difficult time. Check i...
13 answers |
915369 tn?1355318410
Hello, I was thinking about joining the military and following the footsteps of my uncle and of my friend (who both fought in Bosnia). I'...
16 answers |
881165 tn?1265988188
Just wanted to thank all of you for giving so much for our country!
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Military Health Issues Community Resources