Aa
A
A
Close
Military Health Issues Community
This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other
81 - 100 (of 180) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
881165 tn?1265988188
Just wanted to thank all of you for giving so much for our country!
2 answers |
1080243 tn?1262978963
Hi has anyone had chemical or kerosene exposure my bloods have raised metals,mangernese. I suffer neurology problems digestive issues, ra...
While in the military I had a few incidents that caused me to have a anxiety attack, I got out on a honorable and began to work. I was f...
1 answer |
I am haveing a lot of deprison, and anger, my daughter is being harssed by her x BF whom she is pregnat by, She is being evicted from ...
1 answer |
I got thinking the other day when an ex-girlfriend told me that I’ve change. Before I joined the marines I was always very outgoing, loud...
5 answers |
Hi all. My brother is serving in Iraq right now, and from what he tells me, is having a very hard time with some of the food he's served ...
2 answers |
Ive been in Iraq for a little over a month and the living conditions here arent the best where we are at. A lot of the females are gettin...
5 answers |
599170 tn?1300977493
is it true that while in boot camp loved ones should not write to their family member, I have heard the drill seargent will make them do ...
11 answers |
How do I know if I am experiencing it ??? My single tramatic experience of this perceived event (post-tramatic syndrome) was ... I did (...
1 answer |
535822 tn?1443980380
Another member posted this on her journal, anyone interested in illness due to Agent Orange Jp5 or any other chemical exposure ..go to......
599170 tn?1300977493
my sons being deployed to only God know where early August.His first child is due Nove 11, he has mentioned many times how much this both...
4 answers |
My fiance returned home for Iraq March 21, 2009. Since being home he has had a few "freak outs". Like jumping out of bed when a helicopte...
3 answers |
Ok I have been in the Marine Corp since January 20th of this year. I made it through bootcamp with no problems, But after bootcamp I went...
9 answers |
973168 tn?1247945756
i was woundering if there was any type of support group on here for military, does anyone know??
2 answers |
I dont know whats wrong. i just came home from Iraq this being my second tour and i watched my friend get kileld right next to me. from t...
12 answers |
The National Guard Medical board approved my Waiver But the age was changed from 42 to 35 when I went on the floor at MEPPS. I tried for ...
1 answer |
I am in the Air Force reserves. I use to be in great shape, but then I got married and we had children and I didn't work out for awhile. ...
1 answer |
Hi everybody. I really don't know where to start. I am a 25 year old in the military, been in it for seven years now. I have been to I...
3 answers |
Are you or someone you know an Iraq or Afghanistan War Veteran with tinnitus? Are you currently being treated for your tinnitus? Have you...
I am a military member, and for the past few years I have been suffering from something my doctor is calling anxiety. I don't know that I...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Military Health Issues Community Resources