Aa
A
A
Close

Military Health Issues Community

This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other

81 - 100 (of 179) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
While in the military I had a few incidents that caused me to have a anxiety attack, I got out on a honorable and began to work. I was fine, never had a anxiety attack until my brother died. I was so sad, I felt so helpless. He died o...
  Posted
I am haveing a lot of deprison, and anger, my daughter is being harssed by her x BF whom she is pregnat by, She is being evicted from her Apt, and lot of stuff going on.
  Posted
I got thinking the other day when an ex-girlfriend told me that I’ve change. Before I joined the marines I was always very outgoing, loud, funny, confident, and just a huge flirt. I'm on my 4th year of enlistment so I’ve been to Iraq twi...
  Posted
Hi all. My brother is serving in Iraq right now, and from what he tells me, is having a very hard time with some of the food he's served (he's been doing some high-intensity work and has been sometimes eating rations or first-response pr...
  Posted
Ive been in Iraq for a little over a month and the living conditions here arent the best where we are at. A lot of the females are getting UTI and whats the best way to avoid these here. Also many of us arent getting are periods whats th...
  Posted
599170 tn?1300977493
is it true that while in boot camp loved ones should not write to their family member, I have heard the drill seargent will make them do push ups for each letter, or read the letter from"mommy" infront of all? any truth or is this just a...
  Posted
How do I know if I am experiencing it ??? My single tramatic experience of this perceived event (post-tramatic syndrome) was ... I did (my body did) replay a motor vehicle accident near 8 months after the actual event. My pain began...
  Posted
535822 tn?1443980380
Another member posted this on her journal, anyone interested in illness due to Agent Orange Jp5 or any other chemical exposure ..go to.....Valdezlink.com
  Posted
599170 tn?1300977493
my sons being deployed to only God know where early August.His first child is due Nove 11, he has mentioned many times how much this bothers him, Im fairly certain he will be in mid-east as he is an artilliary man. I being his mom am wor...
  Posted
My fiance returned home for Iraq March 21, 2009. Since being home he has had a few "freak outs". Like jumping out of bed when a helicopter flys overhead, Taking cover when hearing a loud pop such as a balloon being popped. He went for hi...
  Posted
Ok I have been in the Marine Corp since January 20th of this year. I made it through bootcamp with no problems, But after bootcamp I went to (MCT) Marine Combat Training, and I feel off some bleachers and hit my head really hard, hard en...
  Posted
973168 tn?1247945756
i was woundering if there was any type of support group on here for military, does anyone know??
  Posted
I dont know whats wrong. i just came home from Iraq this being my second tour and i watched my friend get kileld right next to me. from this point on i no longer care about anything, or anyones feelings. If i see death, injury, sadness. ...
  Posted
The National Guard Medical board approved my Waiver But the age was changed from 42 to 35 when I went on the floor at MEPPS. I tried for the ARMY Regular and the waiver was denied, what can I do to fight that? Thank you.
  Posted
I am in the Air Force reserves. I use to be in great shape, but then I got married and we had children and I didn't work out for awhile. Now I need to get back into shape for the Air Force, but I am having trouble exercising because I am...
  Posted
Hi everybody. I really don't know where to start. I am a 25 year old in the military, been in it for seven years now. I have been to Iraq in back with the most recent being 2004-2006. When I came back I was diagnoised with being emoti...
  Posted
Are you or someone you know an Iraq or Afghanistan War Veteran with tinnitus? Are you currently being treated for your tinnitus? Have you heard of Neuromonics or are you undergoing this treatment right now? I work with Neuromonics’ PR fi...
  Posted
I am a military member, and for the past few years I have been suffering from something my doctor is calling anxiety. I don't know that I trust his opinion. It started two years ago, when I started getting really nervous while driving. I...
  Posted
how do i to get mine and my sons medical records from fitzsimmons army medical facility since they have closed. i need mine for my va claim. i was a dependent at the time i was seen at fitzsimmons. thanks
  Posted
535822 tn?1443980380
I was suprised to hear yesterday that our injured Warriors will have to pay for their own health care, has anyone on this forum got an opinion ?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Military Health Issues Community Resources