Aa
A
A
Close

Military Health Issues Community

This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other

101 - 120 (of 178) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
First of all, I want everyone to know, I have no plan on performing this. This is just to satisfy my curiousity. I have heard of Field IV's, and I know they are sugar, water, & salt. I am just curious about the percentages. Does anyone k...
oregonianmiller | Last answer
I serve at us army reserves,I recieve 8 shots,I losts my shots record,of immunization shots,please search your records,or contact the hospital that adminster shots to my unit,us army reserves,405th medical attachment unit,at 25 northlake...
alveraz25_ | Posted
My daughter is 29 years old. I am a Viet Nam vet and was in country 66-68. She has developed a chondrosarcoma in her arm and has under gone surgery. Could there be a link to Agent Orange that I was exposed to and her tumor? Thanks
maesummer | Last answer
Hi Military forum, Prof. Nicolson is a Colonel (Honorary) of the U. S. Army Special Forces and a U. S. Navy SEAL (Honorary) for his work on Armed Forces and veterans' illnesses. He is an expert on Gulf War Syndrome and so I thought I ...
PlateletGal | Posted
Hi! I seem to be psychologically unstable. This has been the case as far back as I can remember. Every 6 months to a year or so, I have anxiety attacks and end up in the hospital. Every month or so I lose control of myself and go into a ...
anonymous_person | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Hi, Please join me in welcoming JKJ as the new Community Leader for the Military Health Issues Community. JKJ has much knoweledge as it relates to Military Health Issuse and has been a major contributor to this Community. We look f...
MH Community Mgr | Last answer
I suffer from frontal lobe damage from many incidents while patrolling in Iraq in 2003 and 2004. We were attacked with mortars, RPG's, and small arms fire every other night. I have recieved 10 concussions and now suffer from memory loss,...
UseToBeHero23 | Last answer
Dear sir/madam, I am suffering from my body disorder. as compare to normal person I feel too much weak. When I run about 50 meters then my breathig is going up also my body begin to shivering due to weakness. I am not able to do hard ...
pkv | Last answer
471949_tn?1236907626
I believe this began back in the fall of 2008; but wanted to make sure that everyone was aware of this program. **************************************************************************************************************************...
JKJ | Last answer
I am a viet vet and i am being evaluated for ptsd. I have been experiencing most of the symptoms since i left in 1970. what are my chances of being compensated sinc its been many years since i left vietnam.
larry9038 | Last answer
471949_tn?1236907626
This is an article I've copied....this story broke a couple of weeks ago and initially was local to one VAMC....now it appears that the VA is saying it could be nationwide and is telling ALL VETS who have had a colonoscopy in the past 10...
JKJ | Last answer
455167_tn?1259261471
saw this today and wanted to pass it on........... Associated Press Writer Posted: Today at 1:11 p.m. FORT BRAGG, N.C. — Soldiers in a recovery unit for wounded troops at Fort Bragg told the Secretary of the Army that they feel ...
boogieman | Last answer
I am a Vietnam War Veteran and have been awarded a 70% for PTSD. I also have problems with Hypertension and Sleep Apnea. My question is are these problems associated with PTSD. If so, where can I get documents to prove the ...
Fred34 | Last answer
My son went to the VA Clinic to talk about obtaining better control of his panic attacks. He told them that the ativan 1 mg qid wasn't working anymore. The physician's assistant changed him to Klonopin 0.5 mg bid. He is not achieving ...
maria1124 | Last answer
649868_tn?1236713570
My husband was diagnosed with PTSD/OCD..IU...and Depression, all service connected. The stressors were from being raped for 6 months by Sergeant Major Brodie, and two tours in Viet Nam... This led to alcoholism and suicide attempts (3), ...
princessniss | Last answer
471949_tn?1236907626
I recently found out that there are some county veteran service officers (VSOs) who are requiring vets to complete a form that asks for personal financial information when they come to their office asking for help with a disability claim...
JKJ | Last answer
471949_tn?1236907626
If your a disabled vet and have filed a claim with the VA and are in the "hurry up and wait mode", I just want to share some info about checking on the status of your claim. It's never a good idea to call the 1-800 number. Why? 9 time...
JKJ | Last answer
im a Marine and i have a few issues i need some help with. im 25 and enlisted in the Marine Corps last year. Ive always had a problem with fatigue while running. even as far back as high school soccer. i had a Portuguese coach who ran...
jasonc14 | Last answer
i posted this in the post traumatic stress disorder forum but i figured i'd post here to. my husband is a marine. he just got out from active duty in october. he's now inactive duty for the next 4 years. he spent 9 months in iraq and ...
heatherlynn22 | Last answer
471949_tn?1236907626
Below is the latest info on the "Shreddergate" info that I have. ***************************************************************************************** UPDATE: "DOCUMENT TAMPERING" PROBE NOW TO BE JOINT SUBCOMMITTEE HEARIN...
JKJ | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Military Health Issues Community Resources