Aa
A
A
Close
Military Health Issues Community
This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other
121 - 140 (of 179) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i posted this in the post traumatic stress disorder forum but i figured i'd post here to. my husband is a marine. he just got out from...
7 answers |
471949 tn?1236907626
JKJ
Below is the latest info on the "Shreddergate" info that I have. *******************************************************************...
471949 tn?1236907626
JKJ
As President Obama takes office, his work has just begun on fixing a very broken VA system....much of what he promises to do is taken dir...
8 answers |
471949 tn?1236907626
JKJ
For those of you who use TRICARE....something you might want to keep an eye on: ******************************************************...
2 answers |
471949 tn?1236907626
JKJ
Enhanced new GI education benefit hitting some rocks By David Coffey McClatchy Newspapers WASHINGTON — The U.S. Department of Ve...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with PTSD after returning from the Iraq war. As I have read up on the disorder, I see why they diagnosed me with it. I ...
3 answers |
471949 tn?1236907626
JKJ
Here's an article with some info on TBI & PTSD. ************************************************************************************...
2 answers |
471949 tn?1236907626
JKJ
Please pass this on to others you may know that may be affected! *********************************************************************...
1 answer |
Does anyone know of a situation in which an active duty service member had a brain tumor removed and was allowed to stay in the military?...
4 answers |
649868 tn?1236713570
My husband was diagnosed with PTSD/OCD..IU...and Depression, all service connected. The stressors were from being raped for 6 months by S...
6 answers |
Does anyone know the navys policy when it comes to abnormal paps and hpv. is hpv enough to keep some one out of the navy?
2 answers |
I had breast augmentation at Fitzsimmons Army Hospital October 2nd or 3rd, 1980, and I need a copy of the Proof of Manufacturer mailed to...
3 answers |
592710 tn?1219105224
Since coming back from Afghanistan, I was diagnosed with PTSD, which I take Remeron and Seroquel for sleep. I sleep about 2 hours a nigh...
11 answers |
539694 tn?1434569547
I needed to find a forum for post traumatic stress disorder but there doesnt seem to be one so i apologise for posting it in here. I thou...
7 answers |
10947 tn?1281407852
Hi, This community is for for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics may ...
9 answers |
354604 tn?1328555666
I'm the wife of a Vietnam Combat Medic ~ and a long time Advocate for Veterans and their families. It's not possible for me to express my...
2 answers |
Ok, here goes, I have to be a medical mystery because one person cannot possible have all this **** wrong with them and "NOT" have anythi...
5 answers |
I sprained my ankle last night and Im leaving for the Marines in 2 weeks. Its not a bad sprain. I can move it walk on it and jump on it, ...
4 answers |
193609 tn?1292183893
My fiance is considering joining the army. We have a 17 month old son who has been in early intervention since he was 2 months old. He ha...
3 answers |
recently, maybe a week ago i found out that my mom is suicidal, its a long story but by january were going to be homeless, my mom has a b...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Military Health Issues Community Resources