Aa
A
A
Close

Mind-Body Health Forum

Welcome to the Mind-Body Health Forum. Mind-body medicine explores the influence of your mind and emotions on your body and immune system, and vice versa.

1 - 20 (of 20) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, i would like to know if smoking weed makes you mentally disordered i did it for the 2nd or 3rd time 2 days ago i had this bad trip on my way home i would see some stuff & some i didnt it was like i was waking up every 5 mins then yes...
  Posted
To make a long story short I was diagnosed with Gerd/Gastritis in the ER a few months ago. After spending the past few months changing my diet and taking many natural supplements for healing, I was feeling great with no more gastritis pa...
  Posted
My period is 9days late. I've had pregnancy test Both blood and urine and it came out negative. Can I still be pregnant? I don't feel pregnant,and l think a lot these days. Im always having flu,I don't consider my flu as a pregnancy sign.
  Posted
My period is 9days late. I've had pregnancy test Both blood and urine and it came out negative. Can I still be pregnant?
  Posted
I had an ALCAT test done a couple of years ago, which produced a scoresheet of "bad" foods for me, semi-bad, somewhat okay and okay ones (my short description), based on some leukocyte examinations under a microscope, I think. Anyway, I ...
  Posted
I don't even know if this is the right forum to post in..... Here's the skinny, I'm 29 years old and I feel like something is not right with me. I have been progressively been losing my short term memory over the last 3 years or so. For ...
  Posted
Hi everyone, 20 yrs old, female just need an idea of you think could be going on and if I should just go into the doctors anyways.. It started when I was 12-14. I started getting headaches everyday and even multiple times a day, and t...
  Posted
Hi there, I'm 18 and about 4 months ago I came out as Gay. Before coming out I experienced a traumatic breakdown, not knowing how to accept myself for who I was. But in time and with support of friends I was able to accept in and be...
  Posted
5969990 tn?1377580619
I am 15 years old, just began my sophomore year of high school. As long as I can remember, I have had problems sleeping. When I was younger I would repeatedly walk around my house and lock all of the windows and doors, I would lock my ...
  Posted
I'm an 18 year old male. Ever since about age 15, the exact same time I started getting acne, I have been experiencing problems that pregnant women experience. At 15 all of the sudden my digestive system is soooooo slow. I can eat someth...
  Posted
I need this to encourage my friend who is really bed-sick and I want it to be positive and cheerful.
  Posted
Hi i'm really depressed and at a dead end now came across this site hoping to get some sort of answer. My husband says to me that i smell of body odour a lot of the time, some times i can smell on me a bit but most of the time i am con...
  Posted
About 10 years ago, I went into my mom's bedroom to get something from her closet. I found a plastic pitcher full of urine sitting in there. It looked old, but I've never kept urine around, so perhaps it looks old quickly. To be hones...
  Posted
Is these egg beaters egg substitute egg whites? I already bought and am thinking about eating. Is there only 1% egg white. And they are fat free, so maybe no yellows.
  Posted
Im a 21 yr old male.I am pursuing a degree in engineering, few months back I met with an accident n since then....I have not been able to use my right hand to write.I am a left footed soccer player ....n der are some things I can do only...
  Posted
I'm 19, female, college student, aspiring scientist. I have been treated for ADHD with Vyvanse for almost two years now and have recently been diagnosed with a mood disorder. My doctor gave me a script for a mood stabilizer, but I want t...
  Posted
Hi,everybody.Im a medical student...My problem is that..I have anxiety when i have foreign body in my mouth ex toothpick or chew gum .. Example:After having lunch,usually i pick a toothpick to "clean" teeth..and if i dismiss in basket w...
  Posted
I started zoloft last night at like 9pm. 25mg. I have bad anxiety about being dizzy...huge phobia...so my doc suggested this drug to help. Obviioulsy I am TERRIFIED the drug will cause me to be dizzy. So I finally took it after many time...
  Posted
Hi there im a 20 yr old nd i was born with scoliosis nd with a funnel chest..where wen i was little yhu could feel roll yhur hand into a fist nd it would fit in my chest but i got surgey for it wen i was eight but never got my back fixed...
  Posted
3093770 tn?1389742726
Hi veryone Just to kick off this topic: I found this article so I thought I will askk you all if you have experienced any of this. For myself, I am ready to give it a try and start to write about my emotions regarding the disease. Ho...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now