Aa
A
A
Close

Mind-Body Health Forum

Welcome to the Mind-Body Health Forum. Mind-body medicine explores the influence of your mind and emotions on your body and immune system, and vice versa.

1 - 20 (of 20) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, i would like to know if smoking weed makes you mentally disordered i did it for the 2nd or 3rd time 2 days ago i had this bad trip on my way home i would see some stuff & some i didnt it was like i was waking up every 5 mins then yes...
jeannet9567 | Last answer
To make a long story short I was diagnosed with Gerd/Gastritis in the ER a few months ago. After spending the past few months changing my diet and taking many natural supplements for healing, I was feeling great with no more gastritis pa...
ChattDana | Last answer
My period is 9days late. I've had pregnancy test Both blood and urine and it came out negative. Can I still be pregnant? I don't feel pregnant,and l think a lot these days. Im always having flu,I don't consider my flu as a pregnancy sign.
smileblue | Posted
My period is 9days late. I've had pregnancy test Both blood and urine and it came out negative. Can I still be pregnant?
smileblue | Posted
I had an ALCAT test done a couple of years ago, which produced a scoresheet of "bad" foods for me, semi-bad, somewhat okay and okay ones (my short description), based on some leukocyte examinations under a microscope, I think. Anyway, I ...
magster123 | Last answer
I don't even know if this is the right forum to post in..... Here's the skinny, I'm 29 years old and I feel like something is not right with me. I have been progressively been losing my short term memory over the last 3 years or so. For ...
JoeB84 | Last answer
Hi everyone, 20 yrs old, female just need an idea of you think could be going on and if I should just go into the doctors anyways.. It started when I was 12-14. I started getting headaches everyday and even multiple times a day, and t...
Jayeeee | Last answer
Hi there, I'm 18 and about 4 months ago I came out as Gay. Before coming out I experienced a traumatic breakdown, not knowing how to accept myself for who I was. But in time and with support of friends I was able to accept in and be...
Ben95 | Posted
5969990_tn?1377580619
I am 15 years old, just began my sophomore year of high school. As long as I can remember, I have had problems sleeping. When I was younger I would repeatedly walk around my house and lock all of the windows and doors, I would lock my ...
Kala_mariaa | Posted
I'm an 18 year old male. Ever since about age 15, the exact same time I started getting acne, I have been experiencing problems that pregnant women experience. At 15 all of the sudden my digestive system is soooooo slow. I can eat someth...
Scarface94 | Posted
I need this to encourage my friend who is really bed-sick and I want it to be positive and cheerful.
nimi99 | Posted
Hi i'm really depressed and at a dead end now came across this site hoping to get some sort of answer. My husband says to me that i smell of body odour a lot of the time, some times i can smell on me a bit but most of the time i am con...
yfy89 | Last answer
About 10 years ago, I went into my mom's bedroom to get something from her closet. I found a plastic pitcher full of urine sitting in there. It looked old, but I've never kept urine around, so perhaps it looks old quickly. To be hones...
ticktocks | Last answer
Is these egg beaters egg substitute egg whites? I already bought and am thinking about eating. Is there only 1% egg white. And they are fat free, so maybe no yellows.
lookatthis1 | Last answer
Im a 21 yr old male.I am pursuing a degree in engineering, few months back I met with an accident n since then....I have not been able to use my right hand to write.I am a left footed soccer player ....n der are some things I can do only...
kenterminator | Last answer
I'm 19, female, college student, aspiring scientist. I have been treated for ADHD with Vyvanse for almost two years now and have recently been diagnosed with a mood disorder. My doctor gave me a script for a mood stabilizer, but I want t...
MaryMary_QuiteContrary | Last answer
Hi,everybody.Im a medical student...My problem is that..I have anxiety when i have foreign body in my mouth ex toothpick or chew gum .. Example:After having lunch,usually i pick a toothpick to "clean" teeth..and if i dismiss in basket w...
Durim | Last answer
I started zoloft last night at like 9pm. 25mg. I have bad anxiety about being dizzy...huge phobia...so my doc suggested this drug to help. Obviioulsy I am TERRIFIED the drug will cause me to be dizzy. So I finally took it after many time...
D224 | Last answer
Hi there im a 20 yr old nd i was born with scoliosis nd with a funnel chest..where wen i was little yhu could feel roll yhur hand into a fist nd it would fit in my chest but i got surgey for it wen i was eight but never got my back fixed...
lilbre531 | Posted
3093770_tn?1389742726
Hi veryone Just to kick off this topic: I found this article so I thought I will askk you all if you have experienced any of this. For myself, I am ready to give it a try and start to write about my emotions regarding the disease. Ho...
Diana66 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now