456?1254650808
Mirena IUD Side Effects Support User Group
About This Group:

A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.

Founded by kitmis on October 4, 2009
166 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Arg18 Blank
I got my IUD put in 12 weeks pp and my daughter is now 17 months. I fully weaned her about a month and a half ago. Si...
By AngieM27 Blank
Hi everyone! My issue with Mirena isn't as drastic as some of the stories I've read on here but I still would love so...
By Megneale Blank
Hi, I've had my IUD for 2 years now and for about a year and a half I've been having my period 3 times a month. I wen...
By Egirl75 Blank
I had the mirena placed 3 weeks ago. Initially I had some bad cramping and spotting, which they said would happen. I...
ducklipsApr 21, 2015
amberlynntysonApr 07, 2015
By annalisamarie Blank
So I got the mirena placed a year ago. Three months later a 3cm cyst formed on my right ovarie and had ruptured. Sinc...
13071032 tn?1428437121
By amberlynntyson Blank
I am eight days post-mirena removal. For two years, I have had severe weight loss, (was 120- down to 94), EXTREME pan...
By Hope_33 Blank
Do the women based in the UK know that they can report their side effects to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Re...
By RysMmy Blank
I had my Mirena removed 11 days ago, after having it for 4+ years. I was cramping the entire night after it was remo...
mariabinskNov 12, 2014
MirenahaterrOct 18, 2014
Rebecca325Aug 02, 2013
By mirenanightmare72 Blank
My gynocologist recommended the Mirena to me in early 2013. She praised the device’s low level of hormones and a...
RkowJan 31, 2015
By kimmers98 Blank
I feel like I'm losing my mind and have read so many posts of women that have had all sorts of issues with this IUD. ...
By mrsnewbeginning Blank
Ok so.. This is not my first time havin the mirena.. First time i had no period no spotting no nothin.. Second time i...
By lizHi5391 Blank
I'm 23 years old, never have had a child/been pregnant, and had the mirena coil fitted around seven months ago. The ...
By lizHi5391 Blank
I'm 23 years old, never have had a child/been pregnant, and had the mirena coil fitted around seven months ago. The ...
JennakarenNov 05, 2014
By shweepee Blank
I had my mirena placed in September 2009. I kept it in for the full five years, not realizing until more recently, th...
By LilLemLem Blank
Ok so I'm not an emotional person really at all. So in nearly at my 4 yr mark of having my iud in and it's been ama...
By Mirenahaterr Blank
Hi, I had the mirena put in February of 2014 and about 3-4 months later is started having unbearable anxiety, obsess...
By candacerae333 Blank
Hello, I have had Mirena for 4 years now and have been quite happy with it overall but have had some issues recent...
By India330 Blank
I have had the Mirena for 3 weeks. I get cramping in the evenings. The cramping is only on the left side which kind o...
India330Sep 28, 2014
By escorpio1964 Blank
I had mi Mirena inserted four weeks ago, everything was fine until two days ago that I started experiencing cramps on...
suzieq71Sep 18, 2014
suzieq71Sep 18, 2014
suzieq71Sep 18, 2014
By LoriRW Blank
I had the IUD inserted right at 4 months ago. In that time my periods have been unpredictable, but no where near as h...
Recent Activity
6443793 tn?1391648899
Blank
NimdaAilil Why is it so cold? It's alr... Comment
May 25
6443793 tn?1391648899
Blank
NimdaAilil commented on LiliaMC's status
May 25
Blank
tixbut joined this group
Welcome them!