Aa
A
A
Close
Mirena IUD Side Effects Support Group
A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.
21 - 40 (of 117) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I got my Mirena IUD inserted a little over three weeks ago and everything has been as expected. I experienced cramping and spotting the ...
1 answer |
Hi all, after a lifetime of problematic periods and following removal of fibroids, fed by the pill, I had a Mirena put in. (If you have h...
I'm in my early 20's with no children. I had the Mirena for 2 1/2 years. I liked that it eliminated my periods and I felt safe not using ...
Hi all, New user to this site so unsure whether this has already been asked. Just wanting to know if, among other symptoms, people ha...
1 answer |
I got my IUD put in 12 weeks pp and my daughter is now 17 months. I fully weaned her about a month and a half ago. Since then I've had on...
Hi everyone! My issue with Mirena isn't as drastic as some of the stories I've read on here but I still would love some help and feedback...
Hi, I've had my IUD for 2 years now and for about a year and a half I've been having my period 3 times a month. I went to my doctor and g...
I had the mirena placed 3 weeks ago. Initially I had some bad cramping and spotting, which they said would happen. I just felt like I co...
So I got the mirena placed a year ago. Three months later a 3cm cyst formed on my right ovarie and had ruptured. Since then I have had 3 ...
2 answers |
13071032 tn?1428437121
I am eight days post-mirena removal. For two years, I have had severe weight loss, (was 120- down to 94), EXTREME panic attacks and anxie...
Do the women based in the UK know that they can report their side effects to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHR...
I had my Mirena removed 11 days ago, after having it for 4+ years. I was cramping the entire night after it was removed and started blee...
My gynocologist recommended the Mirena to me in early 2013. She praised the device’s low level of hormones and also stated that a si...
4 answers |
Ok so.. This is not my first time havin the mirena.. First time i had no period no spotting no nothin.. Second time i had to get it out t...
I'm 23 years old, never have had a child/been pregnant, and had the mirena coil fitted around seven months ago. The insertion was a litt...
I'm 23 years old, never have had a child/been pregnant, and had the mirena coil fitted around seven months ago. The insertion was a litt...
I had my mirena placed in September 2009. I kept it in for the full five years, not realizing until more recently, that some of the issue...
1 answer |
Ok so I'm not an emotional person really at all. So in nearly at my 4 yr mark of having my iud in and it's been amazing I haven't had a...
Hi, I had the mirena put in February of 2014 and about 3-4 months later is started having unbearable anxiety, obsessive thinking, depres...
Hello, I have had Mirena for 4 years now and have been quite happy with it overall but have had some issues recently. About 4 month...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
MadAtMirena joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 18
Blank
Blank
phillysBest joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 27