Aa
A
A
Close
Mirena IUD Side Effects Support Group
A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.
41 - 60 (of 116) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had mi Mirena inserted four weeks ago, everything was fine until two days ago that I started experiencing cramps on my left side only, ...
1 answer |
I had the IUD inserted right at 4 months ago. In that time my periods have been unpredictable, but no where near as heavy as they used to...
3 answers |
Ok so this is my 2nd go round w Mirena & I went to doc a few months ago & he said it was shifting down (closer to working its way out) an...
Hi there, I'm a 43yo female, no children, enlarged uterus (>11cm) it seems, two fibroids (4cm and 2cm) and an endometrial lining of 9m...
I have had HORRIBLE periods for my whole life. After both of my kids were born, I had a tubal ligation, and continued to have heavy perio...
So after giving birth at 18 years old me and my doctor decided it would be best to get mirena. I got it in year 2010. I still had a perio...
I have had merina for just over 4 years now. I have been having some problems i would say for about a year now. Recently it has gotten wo...
so i have had the iud in for a little over a year and ive hated it since day 1. i cramp all the time and its ruined my sex life with hubb...
1 answer |
Just wanted to post my experience with Mirena and for anyone considering the option... I had been on the pill for 10 years and never real...
253332 tn?1392043924
I've had a lot of problems since getting my Mirena out but I don't know how much of it has to do with the IUD or is something else. I've...
1 answer |
I had my Mirena inserted about a month ago. The Mirena is pretty much my last choice at not having a hysterectomy (age 30). I have one ch...
2 answers |
I am approaching the 5 year mark in February for the mirena removal and I was wondering if anyone else on this board has been able to kee...
4 answers |
I had the mirena IUD inserted in April of 2009 and had it removed in October of 2012. I haven't been actively trying to get pregnant but ...
Hello! I'm new to the site but I saw so many post that I can relate to. I had my IUD since 2010. It was great at first; I'm not one to ...
I'm not even sure if these symptoms are Mirena related but we'll see... I am a 30 year old woman with 2 children and I've had the Mirena ...
1 answer |
5580828 tn?1370300178
My two children were born in 2000 & 2002. I just wanted to know what my options were since the pill was very difficult for me to take a...
1 answer |
Anyone have experience of having Mirena ALREADY in place, and then contracting an sti (like chlamydia)? I recently contracted chlamydia a...
I wasn't feeling well and didn't understand why. I do know that my periods were about 17 days apart and definitely not normal so i went t...
after reading a few stories in this forum I am now wondering if my Mirena is causing my problems. Heres my story: I had my twin girls a ...
1 answer |
Just got iud/mirena... I have been bleeding for one month strait since I had it inserted. Nurses told me bleeding was normal, but I've b...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
lavolta joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 28
Blank
Hippo22 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 27
Blank