Aa
A
A
Close
Mirena IUD Side Effects Support Group
A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.
41 - 60 (of 126) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had my Mirena removed 11 days ago, after having it for 4+ years. I was cramping the entire night after it was removed and started blee...
My gynocologist recommended the Mirena to me in early 2013. She praised the device’s low level of hormones and also stated that a si...
3 answers |
Ok so.. This is not my first time havin the mirena.. First time i had no period no spotting no nothin.. Second time i had to get it out t...
I'm 23 years old, never have had a child/been pregnant, and had the mirena coil fitted around seven months ago. The insertion was a litt...
I'm 23 years old, never have had a child/been pregnant, and had the mirena coil fitted around seven months ago. The insertion was a litt...
I had my mirena placed in September 2009. I kept it in for the full five years, not realizing until more recently, that some of the issue...
1 answer |
Ok so I'm not an emotional person really at all. So in nearly at my 4 yr mark of having my iud in and it's been amazing I haven't had a...
Hi, I had the mirena put in February of 2014 and about 3-4 months later is started having unbearable anxiety, obsessive thinking, depres...
Hello, I have had Mirena for 4 years now and have been quite happy with it overall but have had some issues recently. About 4 month...
I have had the Mirena for 3 weeks. I get cramping in the evenings. The cramping is only on the left side which kind of concerns me. Has a...
I had mi Mirena inserted four weeks ago, everything was fine until two days ago that I started experiencing cramps on my left side only, ...
1 answer |
I had the IUD inserted right at 4 months ago. In that time my periods have been unpredictable, but no where near as heavy as they used to...
3 answers |
Ok so this is my 2nd go round w Mirena & I went to doc a few months ago & he said it was shifting down (closer to working its way out) an...
Hi there, I'm a 43yo female, no children, enlarged uterus (>11cm) it seems, two fibroids (4cm and 2cm) and an endometrial lining of 9m...
I have had HORRIBLE periods for my whole life. After both of my kids were born, I had a tubal ligation, and continued to have heavy perio...
So after giving birth at 18 years old me and my doctor decided it would be best to get mirena. I got it in year 2010. I still had a perio...
I have had merina for just over 4 years now. I have been having some problems i would say for about a year now. Recently it has gotten wo...
so i have had the iud in for a little over a year and ive hated it since day 1. i cramp all the time and its ruined my sex life with hubb...
1 answer |
Just wanted to post my experience with Mirena and for anyone considering the option... I had been on the pill for 10 years and never real...
253332 tn?1392043924
I've had a lot of problems since getting my Mirena out but I don't know how much of it has to do with the IUD or is something else. I've...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
743826 tn?1377895789
Blank
Stef110 Everything keeps moving for... Comment
Nov 08
Blank
Klynn331 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 08