Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
21 - 40 (of 7737) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there- 14 mths ago I had an eptopic pregnancy and had to have my tube removed as the tube had burst, it was an emergancy operation. M...
55 answers | 1 comment |
So I had unprotected sex about a week before my period was due , but it was only stuck in and out a couple of times. ( at this time I w...
I found out that i was 1-2 weeks pregnant because of my HCG levels was 12.4 the first time and 3 days later they were 9.0 and the transva...
1 answer |
I found out that i was 1-2 weeks pregnant because of my HCG levels was 12.4 the first time and 3 days later they were 9.0 and the transva...
I had an ectopic pregnancy that burst 8 weeks ago. I lost the entire right tube. My right side feels completely fine, no pain at all. ...
18 answers | 3 comments |
Please help me. I would have had been about 6-8 Weeks pregnant and had all symptoms of a miscarriage. my boyfriend and I both believe we'...
1 answer |
It's been two weeks since my D and C and me and my husband started to be intimate but I couldn't do it. I felt kinda raw inside and it wa...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I had a miscarriage at 4-5 weeks but my body held onto my baby till I was 8-9 weeks they did a d & c on me on 4/24/17 me and my boyfriend...
I went for my first u/s when I was 10 weeks & 5 days. The midwife verified the size & development of fetus also 10 weeks & 5 days, howeve...
132 answers |
i have no answers to your question but i suggest you check with your doctor hope all goes well xx..im new to this.i just recently had a m...
I had a miscarriage in Feb at 8 wks 5 days but the baby stopped growing at 6 wks. My doctor refused to do a d&c. I bleed bad for 5 wks th...
2 answers |
I had my second appointment today with my OB and when they did the ultra sound they didn't hear a heartbeat and said that it was measurin...
10 answers |
So I found out I was pregnancy about a week or so ago by a missed period. I am 5 weeks and a half symptoms were strong and now they are a...
1 answer |
1426454 tn?1282862136
3 months into my pregnancy i foundout that my baby had passed away at 7 weeks. my body didnt start recognizing the problem 'til 13 weeks ...
6 answers |
I got pregnant at the end of August 2016. I was 36 years old. At my 9 week appointment, although I felt fine and had absolutely no crampi...
Hi guys. I went for my 10 week u/s on Mon. and it looks like I still have a fetal HB of 171 and the fetus measures almost on target. Alth...
28 answers |
I have just had a mc after 6.5 weeks. My partner and I are devastated. I can't think of anything other than my baby I'll never get to hol...
2 answers |
I have been on birth control (the pill) since 2013, and it has worked extremely well for me. My cycle has always come on a scheduled basi...
hi. if anyone could help out, it would really ease my worries. for a week, i was completely sure i was pregnant (if so, he didnt come ins...
Hey guys A few years back my period was delayed for a while. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative. I was really stressed out ab...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources