Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
21 - 40 (of 7604) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had miscarige last year January,then started to have ma period in June last year they were normal until Jan D's year,February I missed ...
I am 26 years old. I had a miscarriage 5 weeks ago and I was about 9 weeks, and I used the pill Misoprostol to start the miscarriage. I b...
Hello! I think I had a miscarriage about 1 week before I went on a trip, around March 23 but there wasn't a lot of blood but high feve...
1 answer |
Is it normal to have 4 miscarriages at age 18 and when I was 17 got told that I might not be able to have kids down to cysts on my ovarie...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I recently had an early miscarriage (5 weeks) and my doc told me we could start trying again this cycle, because there was no need for a ...
209 answers |
Hi I had my tubes tied in 2010 after my 3rd baby thinking i would NEVER have anymore. Until i got with my husband and we have been to...
Hi Ladies, I was having early pregnancy problems and my latest ultrasound showed the heart stopped beating at around 7 weeks (it was s...
14 answers |
Hi I had a miscarriage on 3/17/16. It last for about 7 to 8 days it was like a normal cycle. Its not 4/26/16 and I am wondering if I shou...
So I went to the dr this morning and he saw a fetal pole measuring 5.5 weeks when I should be 7.5 weeks and the baby should be starting t...
14 answers |
Hi.. I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant.. And this is my fourth pregnancy after having a normal birth delivery followed by 2 miscarriages 4 ...
Due for d&c tomorrow ....took test on march 14 came up positive have been to early pregnancy clinic on monday past and was told im having...
Hello, my period was between 4 and 5 days late this month and is super heavy for me. I haven't been nauseous, or noticed any breasts pain...
I am 6weeks pregnant(actually i was).Last night I started to bleed(the blood was visible only when I was wiping ) and to have painful cr...
3 answers |
17885457 tn?1461074249
i had a miscarriage about 4 weeks ago an i still havent started my monthly me an my hubby started having sex again after the 2 week of mi...
So my doctor confirmed I had a miscarriage and said that to get any extra tissue out I need to get 4 Cytotec tablets put under my cervix....
1 answer |
318285 tn?1202319194
Doctors say to wait 2 weeks before having unprotected sex after a D&C. My story: I tried to miscarry naturally, but a month and a ha...
15 answers | 1 comment |
Has anyone had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks
2 answers |
I've had heavy bleeding and cramps it started last week and camps and clotting I done a pregnancy test it came back negative yesterday co...
3 answers |
I had a miscarriage in 2010. A week later I had to have a d&c. I was informed that I have a heart shaped cervix. I was also informed that...
So I miscarried at 13w 3d. I had gone to er at about 8 pm the night it happened for mild cramping (what felt like contractions) and mild ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...