Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
21 - 40 (of 7644) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I went the the bathroom to change my pad and there was a weird light tissue with blood clot looking thing it was about 1 inch in length a...
2 answers | 1 comment |
It's my first spotting n I'm scared cause its the symptoms of my period but it's nothing like the normal flow.. can someone plz help me
Hi everyone, I am 5wks preg, I ve had like 4 miscarriages, now my gyno, place me on primolut once a week, and duphaston 2x daily till I g...
2 answers |
Good day, okay so i was 2 weeks late for my period but i did start on monday it started off like spotting but followed in bright red and ...
Went to ED at 4w 4D gestation, bleeding red blood, tiny clots and tiny grey tissue. 9+ home HCG tests. ED didn't pick up HCG on blood/uri...
Hi, I had a d&c on 7th of january and I am still bleeding, my body is a total mess, I dont feel normal and am always emotional, wat is wr...
11 answers |
I was 8 weeks pregant and found out the baby stopped growing at week 6 this preganancy was difficult as I had severe back pains in initia...
Hi all, I was diagnosed with a missed miscarriage at what should have been 10+4 based on my lmp. Unsure about ovulation. Based on when...
Hi, I'm new so please bear with me. I am 31 and recently miscarried. It was my first pregnancy and my partner and I got pregnant first...
6 answers |
I'm bleeding and cramping I am 5 weeks pregnant. I had a miscarriage before. I'm 21 why does this keep happening to me?!
I am 5 weeks and two days yesterday morning I experienced some brownish when I wiped myself then when I went to the bathroom again it sta...
I just found out that I m/c for the second time. This time the baby was 9weeks and fourdays. I'm supposed to be 11 weeks pregnant. I t...
144 answers | 3 comments |
am 1 week since my m/c and i really in need of sex can i go ahead and have it. please help
I recently had an ultra sound to determine how far along i was in my pregnancy, however both the ultra sound tech and doc nurse said it M...
5 answers | 2 comments |
I am currently 5w7d after undergoing our 3rd ivf cycle. On the 9th I had sharp pains in my lower abdomen and when I went to the bathroom ...
1 answer |
I am a 19 year old female and I have been on microgestin for almost a year now. Last month my period came a week early but was unusually ...
1 answer |
Does anyone know how to tell the difference between passing a blood clot or passing tissue? When I went for an u/s last Friday to see if...
22 answers | 1 comment |
I had a baby 14 weeks ago, and got the depo injection 4/5 weeks ago but I had unprotected sex before and after. I took two tests before g...
1 answer |
I got my first shot on April 27th 2016. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex for the whole month of April. My test came back negative...
So I found out I was pregnant Saturday, they said in the ER (I was there D/T severe upper quadrant pain, biliary colic). My HCG was 1200,...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank
mhv