Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
21 - 40 (of 7683) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My period is 2 weeks late. I had one faint positive pregnancy test during the first week and decided to wait awhile to test again and see...
1 answer |
I has a mc in April this year and just had another on the 9th of this month. I was just hitting 8 weeks pg. I i only bled for a week and ...
So to start off, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex the week that I got a nexplanon implant. About a month and a half ago. Two days a...
I've had two miscarriages now in the last two years, both blighted ovum. I go in for my ultrasound and find a empty uterus. Stops growing...
Hey guys i just found out I was pregnant with my second child. My first pregnancy was successful and I have a healthy daughter. My lmp ...
1 answer |
I guess my question is has anyone in here experienced a chemical pregnancy or know of anyone that has and if so what were the symptoms .
after fet transfer 11 days i see small dark discharge .i wait 2 mor days means 14 days after transfer my hcg came out 286.20 the next day...
hello i m in 10th week pregnancy but fetal growth is 48.3. in 4th week there was movement but now it is not showing shall i wait for natu...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Went to the ER because I was spotting and they said the babies(twins) measured 6 weeks and 6 days but the gestational sac was irregular a...
hello ladies, i am totally new to this site and decided to join after reading so many life changing stories in hard time situations and t...
2 answers |
I am 18 and I had a miscarriage about 5-6 months ago and there is sooo many things wrong. 1) I get a sharp pain under my left rib cage v...
I recently miscarried my twins. Now i have to have a d&c. I was wondering if any of you have had one as if so can you tell me what it was...
3 answers |
I had my second baby Loss due to my water braking at 16 weeks.I'm looking for advice or anything that can help as I'm praying for a rain...
I have never been so scared I went to see two different doctors they all say I'm out of amniotic fluid but no raptured membranes . My ba...
1 answer |
I just had a miscarriage about 2 weeks ago and had unprotected sex the next week on the 22 but on the 23 i started bleeding for 6 days ,...
Hi, I was late for my period, I'm normally on time now since I am on b/c but I started spotting a couple days ago and now I'm bleeding ...
I am in the process of my second natural miscarriage. My first one was about 8 months ago and I had to take meds to start the process. T...
Hi everyone! I'm new to this but here goes. I had a natural miscarriage on March 19th 2006. I was ten weeks but the baby had died at 6...
68 answers | 1 comment |
Last year around the exact time I became pregnant, it was my 2nd pregnancy. Around my 5th week I felt strange, had extreme nausea that la...
I went to my obgyn Monday because I was staying lightheaded. I gave them an estimated time that I was pregnant in a visit before...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources