Aa
A
A
Close

Miscarriages Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

41 - 60 (of 7589) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I have had a previous still birth at 24 weeks 2 healthy children aged 7&6 followed by a missed miscarriage (required erpc) and then 8 other miscarriages all before 8 weeks. I have had a hsg, thrombiphilia screening and karyotype gen...
  Posted
hi..i want to share my experience and check if what happened with me has happened with someone b4...when i was supposed to be 6 weeks 1 day pregnant...the gestational sac measured 1.41 mm and that means 5 weeks 2 days as i was told...the...
  Posted
Hi I am 8 weeks pregnant .I did ultrasound in the morning and the doctor asked me to visit her after a week as the fetal heartrate is less than 100.however in the evening I started to see some brown discharge .I went in to emergency and...
  Posted
I am recently new to this site and have found reading your stories help me through the day. I wanted to know if anyone had a story similar to mine. I recently found out that I am having a miscarriage which is a total shock because I ha...
  Posted
I heard you should rest during miscarrige. However my sister in law said she went about her daily activities. I've heard both. I don't want to call my doctor again to ask this question so if anyone knows more let me know!! I went to...
  Posted
Just went to the hospital extreme abdominal pain week before period noticed a few days spotting than stop last few weeks pain nausea can't hold food down major pain now I suffer from fibromyalgia rheumatoid arthritis and gerd degenerativ...
  Posted
I found out at 11 weeks that my baby had stopped growing at 7.5 weeks. I chose to miscarry the natural way because my doctor said that it would be easier on my body (to recover from.) The miscarriage itself happened at 12 weeks and was e...
  Posted
has anyone had sexual intercourse after a dnc like 2 days after????my dr called me back and im scheduled tomorrow for results on my pap
  Posted
My first pregnacy. I'm 8 weeks pregnat, went in for my first doc app yesterday, they did my physical check up, they finally sent me for u/s and the tech didn't say much but was rude gave me a picture of my ultrasound and said here I don'...
  Posted
At 10 weeks pregnant I was told I had had a missed miscarriage at 7.5 weeks. I was set home from the hospital and left for it to happen naturally. I began miscarrying a week later (18.12.15). I had a scan on the 23.12 to see if it had al...
  Posted
I'm 22 I have been sober at the clinic for about a year and a half and a few months before i got pregnant I started tapering off methadone I went from 100 mg to 48 mg in a few months I want to quit because I heard they can take your baby...
  Posted
I want to have a baby but my partner now wants to wait a year or 2, i dont want to wait but dont want to pressure him either if it isnt what he wants? I guess im just confused as we have been trying for a year before now and i dont know ...
  Posted
When I was 19 years old i got pregnant. I wasn't ready and afraid of my mother so i decided to do abortion. After that I had my period w/c lasted for 7days. I'm turning 27 this year, I really want to have a baby. Maybe this is a punishme...
  Posted
Hi, I have a question have any of you mommas out there been misdiagnosed with a blighted ovum or know anyone who has and ended up with a healthy baby? I was diagnosed with one last Saturday (2/13/16) my beta levels even dropped 1000 but ...
  Posted
258821 tn?1227127290
I recently had a MC, about 2 weeks ago. It started on a Friday (Aug 17), and the following Wednesday (Aug 22) I developed this massive headache, which I've had on and off to various intensities for over a week now. I used to get migraine...
  Posted
I'm currently 23 years old and going through a miscarriage right now. Yes I have seen a doctor and they told me for now I can see if my body works itself out naturally. If not they will put me on Mistoprostal. I have some light bleeding ...
  Posted
I have suffered 2 recurrent miscarriages in past 1 year both in 2nd trimester...15th & other in 23rd week. During the 1st pregnancy; i had a emergency laparoscopic operation for a large ovarian cyst -21 cm at 13 weeks. Cyst (16 cm)was de...
  Posted
hi..I am 22 ..and I have been having bleeding pv for over a week..upt was done and its pregnancy ppositive.For the last few days I have had severe cramping pain and passage of large clots.did a USG and it was an incomplete abortion with ...
  Posted
I had a miscarriage 5 week ago. I started spotting about 5 days ago. It is light pink and brown when i wipe. Is it normal to have this spotting a few weeks after a miscarriage? I have been to the doctor and was told that my cervix is cl...
  Posted
is IVF any good when I've got problems with my ovary could i get pregnant or not?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources