Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
41 - 60 (of 7757) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So first I should tell u I got fixed so I shouldn't be able to have anymore kids but the sex me and my husband have is rough and very dee...
1158221 tn?1327976203
Hey ladies...have any of you ever had an autopsy done on your baby to determine why you had a miscarriage. I had a miss at 17 weeks a co...
8 answers |
I had been diagnosed with a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks... Bub only measure 9...i bled heavily then went to spotting and never really ...
I was only 6 weeks pregnant never had this hcg levels problems before, we were expecting baby 4 we both were excited to announce my pregn...
3 answers |
hi all, I am goin through my second miscarriage after having gone through one two months ago. I was at the obgyns yesterday. Had a sono ...
1 answer |
So I had unprotected sex about a week before my period was due , but it was only stuck in and out a couple of times. ( at this time I w...
I found out that i was 1-2 weeks pregnant because of my HCG levels was 12.4 the first time and 3 days later they were 9.0 and the transva...
1 answer |
I found out that i was 1-2 weeks pregnant because of my HCG levels was 12.4 the first time and 3 days later they were 9.0 and the transva...
I had an ectopic pregnancy that burst 8 weeks ago. I lost the entire right tube. My right side feels completely fine, no pain at all. ...
18 answers | 3 comments |
Please help me. I would have had been about 6-8 Weeks pregnant and had all symptoms of a miscarriage. my boyfriend and I both believe we'...
1 answer |
It's been two weeks since my D and C and me and my husband started to be intimate but I couldn't do it. I felt kinda raw inside and it wa...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I had a miscarriage at 4-5 weeks but my body held onto my baby till I was 8-9 weeks they did a d & c on me on 4/24/17 me and my boyfriend...
i have no answers to your question but i suggest you check with your doctor hope all goes well xx..im new to this.i just recently had a m...
I had a miscarriage in Feb at 8 wks 5 days but the baby stopped growing at 6 wks. My doctor refused to do a d&c. I bleed bad for 5 wks th...
2 answers |
I had my second appointment today with my OB and when they did the ultra sound they didn't hear a heartbeat and said that it was measurin...
10 answers |
So I found out I was pregnancy about a week or so ago by a missed period. I am 5 weeks and a half symptoms were strong and now they are a...
1 answer |
I got pregnant at the end of August 2016. I was 36 years old. At my 9 week appointment, although I felt fine and had absolutely no crampi...
Hi guys. I went for my 10 week u/s on Mon. and it looks like I still have a fetal HB of 171 and the fetus measures almost on target. Alth...
28 answers |
I have just had a mc after 6.5 weeks. My partner and I are devastated. I can't think of anything other than my baby I'll never get to hol...
2 answers |
I have been on birth control (the pill) since 2013, and it has worked extremely well for me. My cycle has always come on a scheduled basi...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Miscarriages Community Resources