Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
41 - 60 (of 7683) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was born with gastroschisis (borm with your intestines outside of your body). Everything was fine. When I was six, I had surgery to rem...
So, I wasn't able to see the doctor until I was 13 weeks, The doctor saw 2 sacs, I first so excited, It is my first pregnancy. So to be b...
1 answer |
Long story here but I have just had my second miscarriage and am looking for answers. I had one healthy boy at 35 - we had no problem...
Hello, everyone. So I'm a little concerned that I may have had a miscarriage and I didn't realize I was pregnant but I'm not sure. I woul...
I've never posted a question like this before so sorry in advance if I get confusing. In June I had a chemical pregnancy. So it shocked m...
1 answer |
Ok, 2 days ago, I miscarried. I'd only had pregnancy symptoms for 1 week and the tests were all negative. I was 3 days late on my period....
Hi Ladies, I was having early pregnancy problems and my latest ultrasound showed the heart stopped beating at around 7 weeks (it was s...
15 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I have been told that I might have a possible ectopic pregnancy. But hospital not doing anything as hcg level decreasing slowly. Has...
4 answers |
I am 6w4d and had my HCG Levels tested on Tuesday and they were 12,579. Just got the results from today and they are 11,114. I'm going to...
Me and my partner were intimate last night this morning i woke up cause i needed to go to te bathroom and i saw my period started Pleas...
1 answer |
Hi all I'm worried I might of miscarriage. I have had little cramping and bleeding but not like my normal periods. Doctors said they can'...
3 answers |
My baby pass away when he was 28weeks.Suddenly pain felt in lower and belly and when i was admitted the died baby comes in normal delive...
1 answer |
On Saturday night July 8th I started what I thought was a completely normal period before bed. The next day while going to the bathroom t...
1 answer |
19034696 tn?1471412232
about 5 months ago i had natural miscarriage and becme septic afterwards. i got treatment at the hospital. they did said i did not need ...
1 answer |
318285 tn?1202319194
Doctors say to wait 2 weeks before having unprotected sex after a D&C. My story: I tried to miscarry naturally, but a month and a ha...
15 answers | 2 comments |
Had my first ultrasound today. I am supposed to be 8 weeks, and we did come to that conclusion based on the crown to rump size, however t...
7 answers |
Pum
Hi there, Unfortunately I am having a miscarriage (6 weeks). I forgot to mention to the doctor that I had a few spots in exactly the s...
5 answers | 2 comments |
The night before last I found vaginal tissue discharge in my knickers. The best way I can describe it is that it is about 6cm and looks l...
1 answer |
Is it possible to have quickening/flutters at 14weeks and then nothing? Please help its for a friend. She had a miscarriage last October...
Has anyone gotten pregnant straight after a miscarraige? if so long long after
8 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources