Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
41 - 60 (of 7658) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Went to ED at 4w 4D gestation, bleeding red blood, tiny clots and tiny grey tissue. 9+ home HCG tests. ED didn't pick up HCG on blood/uri...
Hi, I had a d&c on 7th of january and I am still bleeding, my body is a total mess, I dont feel normal and am always emotional, wat is wr...
11 answers |
I was 8 weeks pregant and found out the baby stopped growing at week 6 this preganancy was difficult as I had severe back pains in initia...
Hi all, I was diagnosed with a missed miscarriage at what should have been 10+4 based on my lmp. Unsure about ovulation. Based on when...
Hi, I'm new so please bear with me. I am 31 and recently miscarried. It was my first pregnancy and my partner and I got pregnant first...
6 answers |
I'm bleeding and cramping I am 5 weeks pregnant. I had a miscarriage before. I'm 21 why does this keep happening to me?!
I am 5 weeks and two days yesterday morning I experienced some brownish when I wiped myself then when I went to the bathroom again it sta...
am 1 week since my m/c and i really in need of sex can i go ahead and have it. please help
I recently had an ultra sound to determine how far along i was in my pregnancy, however both the ultra sound tech and doc nurse said it M...
5 answers | 2 comments |
I am currently 5w7d after undergoing our 3rd ivf cycle. On the 9th I had sharp pains in my lower abdomen and when I went to the bathroom ...
1 answer |
I am a 19 year old female and I have been on microgestin for almost a year now. Last month my period came a week early but was unusually ...
1 answer |
Does anyone know how to tell the difference between passing a blood clot or passing tissue? When I went for an u/s last Friday to see if...
22 answers | 1 comment |
I had a baby 14 weeks ago, and got the depo injection 4/5 weeks ago but I had unprotected sex before and after. I took two tests before g...
1 answer |
I got my first shot on April 27th 2016. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex for the whole month of April. My test came back negative...
So I found out I was pregnant Saturday, they said in the ER (I was there D/T severe upper quadrant pain, biliary colic). My HCG was 1200,...
1 answer |
2 results for "I am 7 weeks pregnant. I have been experiencing pains in my lower back and a very uncomfortable feeling in my stomach (alm...
1 answer |
Am worried I had a d&c 2 and half monthes ago cause my baby did not form everything else grew but the baby. I had my period on April 25 a...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I painted my finger nails and used 100% Acetone the night of my miscarriage. I didn't think anything of it. But now that I am dwelling on...
6 answers |
So I found out I was pregnant in February with my third child which was a complete shock because I had to use fertility treatments with m...
Hello, I believe I had a miscarriage about 2 weeks ago. I was a week late and I took a test and it was positive. Later that day I bled a...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources