Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
41 - 60 (of 7747) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a miscarriage at 4-5 weeks but my body held onto my baby till I was 8-9 weeks they did a d & c on me on 4/24/17 me and my boyfriend...
i have no answers to your question but i suggest you check with your doctor hope all goes well xx..im new to this.i just recently had a m...
I had a miscarriage in Feb at 8 wks 5 days but the baby stopped growing at 6 wks. My doctor refused to do a d&c. I bleed bad for 5 wks th...
2 answers |
I had my second appointment today with my OB and when they did the ultra sound they didn't hear a heartbeat and said that it was measurin...
10 answers |
So I found out I was pregnancy about a week or so ago by a missed period. I am 5 weeks and a half symptoms were strong and now they are a...
1 answer |
I got pregnant at the end of August 2016. I was 36 years old. At my 9 week appointment, although I felt fine and had absolutely no crampi...
Hi guys. I went for my 10 week u/s on Mon. and it looks like I still have a fetal HB of 171 and the fetus measures almost on target. Alth...
28 answers |
I have just had a mc after 6.5 weeks. My partner and I are devastated. I can't think of anything other than my baby I'll never get to hol...
2 answers |
I have been on birth control (the pill) since 2013, and it has worked extremely well for me. My cycle has always come on a scheduled basi...
hi. if anyone could help out, it would really ease my worries. for a week, i was completely sure i was pregnant (if so, he didnt come ins...
Hey guys A few years back my period was delayed for a while. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative. I was really stressed out ab...
1 answer |
How do I tell my husband I am having a miscarriage
3 answers |
i had accident on 31/12/2016 where by i was two months pregnant i went for checkup but i was told every was okay.after one week or so i s...
1 answer |
About 3 weeks ago, I started feeling those familiar symptoms of pregnancy: soreness, "sensitive nose," food aversions, crazy dreams, etc...
1 answer |
Hi all, I am wondering if anyone can help me figure out if I had a chemical pregnancy and miscarriage. I woke up Monday morning with seve...
2 answers |
I'm sorry to have come here about this but the group that is designated to this subject seems to be inactive. Anyway, I was just recent...
2 answers |
i took a home pregnancy test last feb. 7, 2017 which came out weak positive. the first OB advised trans vaginal ultrasound scan after a w...
I am currently 9 weeks pregnant, but I am concerned I may have had a missed misscarriage. I found out around 6 1/2 weeks and within a few...
February 2016 my husband and I conceived. At our first ultrasound they said we were 6 weeks pregnant with twins. We were excited and very...
I sadly had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Its almost two months later and My period was supposed to start about four days ago. At the same ti...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources