Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
61 - 80 (of 7600) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Just went to the hospital extreme abdominal pain week before period noticed a few days spotting than stop last few weeks pain nausea can'...
I found out at 11 weeks that my baby had stopped growing at 7.5 weeks. I chose to miscarry the natural way because my doctor said that it...
has anyone had sexual intercourse after a dnc like 2 days after????my dr called me back and im scheduled tomorrow for results on my pap
8 answers |
My first pregnacy. I'm 8 weeks pregnat, went in for my first doc app yesterday, they did my physical check up, they finally sent me for u...
19 answers | 3 comments |
At 10 weeks pregnant I was told I had had a missed miscarriage at 7.5 weeks. I was set home from the hospital and left for it to happen n...
I'm 22 I have been sober at the clinic for about a year and a half and a few months before i got pregnant I started tapering off methadon...
1 answer |
I want to have a baby but my partner now wants to wait a year or 2, i dont want to wait but dont want to pressure him either if it isnt w...
When I was 19 years old i got pregnant. I wasn't ready and afraid of my mother so i decided to do abortion. After that I had my period w/...
Hi, I have a question have any of you mommas out there been misdiagnosed with a blighted ovum or know anyone who has and ended up with a ...
1 answer |
258821 tn?1227127290
I recently had a MC, about 2 weeks ago. It started on a Friday (Aug 17), and the following Wednesday (Aug 22) I developed this massive he...
63 answers |
I'm currently 23 years old and going through a miscarriage right now. Yes I have seen a doctor and they told me for now I can see if my b...
2 answers |
I have suffered 2 recurrent miscarriages in past 1 year both in 2nd trimester...15th & other in 23rd week. During the 1st pregnancy; i ha...
hi..I am 22 ..and I have been having bleeding pv for over a week..upt was done and its pregnancy ppositive.For the last few days I have h...
I had a miscarriage 5 week ago. I started spotting about 5 days ago. It is light pink and brown when i wipe. Is it normal to have this sp...
7 answers |
is IVF any good when I've got problems with my ovary could i get pregnant or not?
Hi everyone I had a missed miscarriage and had a d n c in nov 13 2016 I was 11 weeks but bub stopped bating at 9 weeks I bled for only a...
I'm unsure if it's just blood clots or not, just thought I'd get some answers before seeing someone... My period was late about three ...
2 answers |
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site so here it goes.... I had a miscarriage January 17,2016 and stopped bleeding on January 23,2016. Me ...
1 answer |
Hi guys , my period is not regular i have polystic ovarys and i been on pills but nothing happened back in 2014 october i found out foli...
My last pregnancy was miscarried due to blighted ovum. I'm about 9 weeks on now but feel movements in my stomach similar to baby movement...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...