Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
61 - 80 (of 7750) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i took a home pregnancy test last feb. 7, 2017 which came out weak positive. the first OB advised trans vaginal ultrasound scan after a w...
I am currently 9 weeks pregnant, but I am concerned I may have had a missed misscarriage. I found out around 6 1/2 weeks and within a few...
February 2016 my husband and I conceived. At our first ultrasound they said we were 6 weeks pregnant with twins. We were excited and very...
I sadly had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Its almost two months later and My period was supposed to start about four days ago. At the same ti...
Im 13 and my heart hurts, it started today when after lunch I drank some cold water down, instantly i felt i had a stomache ache and i fe...
Im 13 and my heart hurts, it started today when after lunch I drank some cold water down, instantly i felt i had a stomache ache and i fe...
December 21 i had a miscarriage and everything was fine, i had some light bleeding for about 2 weeks and then on february 1 i had what i ...
I read on your site that a woman had a condition and took flagy while pregnantl. A scan at 10 weeks showed everything was healthy and fin...
2 answers |
hello doctor, i am very glad to be part of this great family in which my doubts will be clearified. i will like to ask these questions. i...
5 answers |
3 months ago I had a miscarriage. When my husband and I found out I was pregnant we freaked out... literally didn't know what to do, we ...
I HAD A MISCARRIAGE ON NOVEMBER 16TH. IT WAS CALLED A CHEMICAL PREGNANCY BECAUSE I WAS ONLY ABOUT 4 1/2 WEEKS. (BASICALLY IT WAS LIKE GE...
414 answers | 1 comment |
I lost my baby at 8 wks and went on to take the pill Miso which seemed to work nicely as I was well prepared for what was to come next. ...
I took a HPT on Dec 30th and it was positive, a week later I started to bleed. I went to the ER and they said my HGC levels were very low...
I have recently been for what I thought was my 10weeks scan only to be told there's a sac but no baby I've had no bleeding or discomfort ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Today was my 1st scan appointment! I came out from room with bad news....;( Pregnancy started as a twin pregnancy , but fetal stopped to...
It has been 4 weeks today since I had a my second miscarriage, I was only 5 weeks along, blood tests were done at the hospital that day a...
5 answers |
I just found out that I m/c for the second time. This time the baby was 9weeks and fourdays. I'm supposed to be 11 weeks pregnant. I t...
143 answers | 4 comments |
First day I start bleeding I went to the er I was told by the doctor baby is fine everything looks normal cervix is not open don't worry ...
2 answers |
HI I am 24 yrs old. the first day of my last menstruation was Nov. 10, 2016 but after that starting Dec. 10, 2016 I was having a bleeding...
Hi, I had D&C done last 3 days ago and I just wanted to know how long does the bleeding last after you've undergone the procedure. I was...
9 answers | 4 comments |
A
A
Miscarriages Community Resources