Aa
A
A
Close

Miscarriages Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

61 - 80 (of 7537) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I there, 5weeks ago this friday I was confirmed to have had a natural miscarriage. And the doc told me I could get pregnant again, that if in 6weeks I still haven't got a period then I should buy a hpt. Well am in my 5th week and for the...
nic0baby | Last answer
I HAD A MISCARRIAGE ON NOVEMBER 16TH. IT WAS CALLED A CHEMICAL PREGNANCY BECAUSE I WAS ONLY ABOUT 4 1/2 WEEKS. (BASICALLY IT WAS LIKE GETTING MY PERIOD 5 DAYS LATER THAN NORMAL. NO CRAMPING AND NO D&C NECESSARY.) NOW IT IS A MONTH LATER...
Jen k. | Last answer
Just had my first ultra sound appointment and they couldn't detect a heartbeat. My heart hurts so bad. The baby is still in there but I have to wait a week to either try for another ultrasound to hear a heartbeat or let the baby pass thr...
Alock21 | Last answer
318285_tn?1202319194
Doctors say to wait 2 weeks before having unprotected sex after a D&C. My story: I tried to miscarry naturally, but a month and a half later, I was still bleeding. Doc said I needed D&C to rid rest of tissue. 4 days after D&C, I h...
mommadadda | Last answer
Hello ladies, Does anyone know f it's true that after a miscarriage, you can get pregnant faster?I just had a miscarriage two weeks ago :( and i was wondering if its true. (Im asking this because it took me almost a year to get pregnan...
littleangel2016 | Last answer
Hello I am 6 weeks pregnant but I have been experiencing bleeding and I went to the emergency department at the hospital because the bleeding got worse and they did an ultra sound and seen the sac and mesaured it and said it was 4 weeks ...
KatClarke91 | Posted
I am not sure how far along I am because I had a full on period 10/31. My period before that was 10/4. I tested on 10/31 am and the test was negative. On 11/10 I had strang copious brown egg-white like cm. I took an OPK it was negative...
Mrsjaj | Posted
I started spotting a few hours before my ultrasound about 7 weeks pregnant. They couldn't see a baby and I explained spotting so they wanted to test my levels which just showed early pregnancy. Spotting continued all through the weekend....
brookie94 | Last answer
Hello. Im currently on my 3rd pregnancy. Ive started cramping Saturday and bleeding on Sunday. At 5 weeks i was given a ultrasound and there was a pee sized embryo or egg inside my sac which was visible with no heart beat. Now at 14 week...
LerEssence27 | Posted
I miscarried mine and my husbands child 2 days ago. I knew it was going to happen about a week and a half prior because of the symptoms I was having. When I found out I was pregnant with our 4th child, I was shocked, scared, and depres...
Draya_Rodriguez | Last answer
I am 27 years old and was pregnant with my first child, however, miscarried on 12/31/09 at 6 weeks pregnant. I had a natural miscarriage and my bleeding had pretty much stopped at 1/03/10. It has now been a little over 5 weeks and i ha...
stepne7 | Last answer
Is heavy bleeding and abdominal pain a sign of miscarriage?
planumkimmy | Last answer
Hi so I miscarried June 26th and found out I was already pregnant like three weeks later and a couple weeks later I had a sonogram and I measure 6 weeks 2 days and they made it very clear that they do NOT add two weeks onto their sonogra...
Namezidnarb | Posted
I am 5 weeks pregnant and I have an IUD. We went to the ER a few days ago when I had a positive preg test and they said its too early to see if it's Ectopic or not, they also said my hsg was 400 which was low, I had blood drawn yesterday...
Lshorty2012 | Posted
So you know how when you have been trying for a long time it seems all you see are pregnant women and babies...well let me tell you it is %100 worse if you have had a miscarriage :( Yep I was so excited...then bang...it's over. It's hard.
LWB2008 | Last answer
I was 5 weeks pregnant when I had my first MC a week ago. I have had lingering headaches but now it's getting worse where it's affecting my sleep and my functionality. I had headaches before I was pregnant as well so it's not something n...
Marykay87 | Posted
10005815_tn?1453766075
I had a miscarriage October 15 and I bled til about the 18th. My Dr hasn't given me the ok to try again and she hasn't told me otherwise either. My husband and I had sex about 2 days after I finished bleeding and this morning because I w...
mommie_of_3 | Last answer
For the last two months I've been experiencing tender bigger breast, fatigue and a little weight gain. But my tubes have been tied for 5years. I've had something Like a period where it starts of slimy and pink then thick and bright red ...
388Rramk | Posted
Why do I still have lot of yellow discharge after my miscarriage and after I was given antibiotics
kimmyy4sphe | Posted
We are all unique - everyone's miscarriage story is different. It's always sad. I have struggled with understanding what to expect since I found out that I had a MMC. I went in for my first ultrasound at 8.5 weeks pregnant but our ba...
Shake123 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources