Aa
A
A
Close

Miscarriages Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

81 - 100 (of 7589) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok so I recently had a miscarriage. I found out I was pregnant on December 1st and found out I lost the baby on December 14th. My last period was on October 28th 2015. My question is when should I be exspecting my next period to start? ...
  Posted
Here my story. I turned 35 in November. I was 33 almost 34 when I had my first and only baby this far. I had a miscarriage the end of September of last year at 6 weeks. All the home pregnancy test were very light position. Not like my fi...
  Posted
1560171 tn?1330125777
Please help me...had some brown tinged mucus in very small amounts a few times toda and ive never had this with any of my 2 other kids, please any advice ive convinced myslef im having a miscarriage..its very very light brown and started...
  Posted
I miscarried last Wednesday Nov. 21 at 8 weeks & 3 days. My pregnancy was totally unplanned. I'm 39 will be 40 on 12-3. I started taking Phentermine for weight loss in June and am down 54 pounds. When I found out I was pregnant I sto...
  Posted
After how much time do u heal completely after a miscarriage? P.s Miscarried baby at 5 months old.
  Posted
HI all, I've been advised that I am going to miscarry. Gestational sac with no heartbeat measuring 6W5D and I should be 8W2D. I am willing to wait for a natural m/c , but I"m worried about tissue being left behind. Do they do an ul...
  Posted
How long do I wait till I can have sex again? And start exercising. I had a D n C on the 1st of December. I didn't bleed after the d n c just brown discharge and now nothing. The doctor didn't let me know anything about when I could hav...
  Posted
464067 tn?1297302032
hi im new here but i thought i would ask you laddies for some help. ok here goes im 7 weeks 2 days pregnant i started spotting last friday which was the 30th july well i spotted the full weekend then monday i had a scan which shows baby...
  Posted
I had my last misscariage d&c in 2011 april .reason was no fetal pole and cardiac activity seen when i was 7 weeks pregnant and i was spotting light. This time i am very much afraid of this . I have go on 2nd jan for my u/s . I am feelin...
  Posted
My miscarriage ended last weekend. My hcg levels are 36 now. I haven't had any bleeding the last three days now.
  Posted
my first Pregnancy help me !
  Posted
Hi. Im 23 and got pregnant after two years of trying. My last period was 18.10. Had first ultrasound on 16.12. and there were visible only gestational and yolk sack. On 17.12. I had beta hcg test and the result was 45205.27 I/UL. I did t...
  Posted
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, a few weeks later I got a bit of spotting, so I took a pregnancy test but it came out negative (we had sex at the end of November and my period should've came by December 12 but it didn't come the...
  Posted
I am 10 weeks pregnant and just had my ultrasound. They found that the gestational sack has formed but the baby isn't there? Has anyone ever heard of this or experienced it I'm so upset and don't understand how this can happen. I've ha...
  Posted
I have a 9 year old since then I have had two miscarriages (one in 2013 and the other one 2014.) I am unclear of this happening, even my OB/GYN doesn't know a logical explanation for the cause of my having not one, but two miscarriages. ...
  Posted
October 26 was the last cycle of my period and I found out I was pregnant on the 18 of November. After I had found out I experienced so spotting, but my concern was that it was bright red. The day before Thanksgiving I want the emerg...
  Posted
Hello I found out I was pregnant with my second, was so happy! I had to go for a early scan at early pregnancy unit due to some tiny spotting that only lasted day and half, they gave me a abdominal scan and then a internal scan and up ...
  Posted
Hello I found out I was pregnant with my second, was so happy! I had to go for a early scan at early pregnancy unit due to some tiny spotting that only lasted day and half, they gave me a abdominal scan and then a internal scan and up ...
  Posted
Hello I'm new here and wanted to say hello also I was three months I had a DNC December 11, today 16/17, of December I took a ovulate test and a pregnancy test pregnant test says no, so no hcg hormones left in my body,and clear blue adva...
  Posted
Hey, I just went through a day of feeling almost as if I had the flu (but no fever). I was vomiting up stomach acid with some pinkish/white mucus, as well as having severe diarrhea. Both are severe enough that I have a mess trailing from...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources