Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
81 - 100 (of 7634) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a natural miscarriage at five week pregnant on the 13th of February and bled for 6 days after. A scan on the 6th day showed it was ...
1 answer |
I have continuous bleeding which i suspect is not my menstruation. A few days ago. I had lower left abdominal pain which is like i was ha...
1 answer |
I was 5 days late for my period (last period started on 20th Feb) and I usually get my periods on time. The week after AF was due I felt ...
1 answer |
I'm a 30 year old pretty healthy female. I don't drink or do drugs. I do have ulcerative colitis.. OK. On the 9th of this month I star...
2 answers |
I was told I had a missed miscarriage 2 weeks ago and I wanted to see if I could go naturally but I didn't. On wed I was given a prescr...
2 answers |
So i had a ectopic pregnancy in 2012 but then a healthy baby boy in may 2015 . I was on the pill ever since i had him. Well I went into ...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
If so, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr Community Leaders at MedHelp are members who act like ambassadors to MedHelp, ...
Hello, I am 37 years old and have had 6 miscarriages in the last 5 years, I do not currently have any children. I have had testing don...
5 answers | 1 comment |
7552771 tn?1399774290
Had my first ultrasound yesterday i shouldve been 10+4 with my 3rd child but instead i found out i had a blighted ovum which is where the...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I have had a previous still birth at 24 weeks 2 healthy children aged 7&6 followed by a missed miscarriage (required erpc) and then 8...
1 answer |
hi..i want to share my experience and check if what happened with me has happened with someone b4...when i was supposed to be 6 weeks 1 d...
6 answers |
Hi I am 8 weeks pregnant .I did ultrasound in the morning and the doctor asked me to visit her after a week as the fetal heartrate is le...
I am recently new to this site and have found reading your stories help me through the day. I wanted to know if anyone had a story simil...
15 answers |
I heard you should rest during miscarrige. However my sister in law said she went about her daily activities. I've heard both. I don't...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Just went to the hospital extreme abdominal pain week before period noticed a few days spotting than stop last few weeks pain nausea can'...
I found out at 11 weeks that my baby had stopped growing at 7.5 weeks. I chose to miscarry the natural way because my doctor said that it...
has anyone had sexual intercourse after a dnc like 2 days after????my dr called me back and im scheduled tomorrow for results on my pap
8 answers |
My first pregnacy. I'm 8 weeks pregnat, went in for my first doc app yesterday, they did my physical check up, they finally sent me for u...
19 answers | 3 comments |
At 10 weeks pregnant I was told I had had a missed miscarriage at 7.5 weeks. I was set home from the hospital and left for it to happen n...
I'm 22 I have been sober at the clinic for about a year and a half and a few months before i got pregnant I started tapering off methadon...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank
mhv