Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
81 - 100 (of 7655) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently had an early miscarriage (5 weeks) and my doc told me we could start trying again this cycle, because there was no need for a ...
208 answers |
Hi I had my tubes tied in 2010 after my 3rd baby thinking i would NEVER have anymore. Until i got with my husband and we have been to...
Hi I had a miscarriage on 3/17/16. It last for about 7 to 8 days it was like a normal cycle. Its not 4/26/16 and I am wondering if I shou...
So I went to the dr this morning and he saw a fetal pole measuring 5.5 weeks when I should be 7.5 weeks and the baby should be starting t...
14 answers |
Hi.. I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant.. And this is my fourth pregnancy after having a normal birth delivery followed by 2 miscarriages 4 ...
Due for d&c tomorrow ....took test on march 14 came up positive have been to early pregnancy clinic on monday past and was told im having...
Hello, my period was between 4 and 5 days late this month and is super heavy for me. I haven't been nauseous, or noticed any breasts pain...
I am 6weeks pregnant(actually i was).Last night I started to bleed(the blood was visible only when I was wiping ) and to have painful cr...
3 answers |
17885457 tn?1461074249
i had a miscarriage about 4 weeks ago an i still havent started my monthly me an my hubby started having sex again after the 2 week of mi...
So my doctor confirmed I had a miscarriage and said that to get any extra tissue out I need to get 4 Cytotec tablets put under my cervix....
1 answer |
Has anyone had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks
1 answer |
I've had heavy bleeding and cramps it started last week and camps and clotting I done a pregnancy test it came back negative yesterday co...
2 answers |
I had a miscarriage in 2010. A week later I had to have a d&c. I was informed that I have a heart shaped cervix. I was also informed that...
So I miscarried at 13w 3d. I had gone to er at about 8 pm the night it happened for mild cramping (what felt like contractions) and mild ...
1 answer |
Hi im 12 weeks pregnant. Was bleeding for a few days now had an ultrasound tuesday and things were fine but bleeding got worse wednsday. ...
1 answer |
In 2008 i was 23 weeks pregnant when i was told that my babys heart stopped beating there was no cramping no bleeding nothing out of the ...
1 answer |
17232967 tn?1454814025
So here is my crazy story, on Feb 9th, i took a pregnancy test seeing I was 12 days late my LMP was 12/28/2015 dating from that I am tech...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with a incomplete miscarriage and it's still inside me. I have not had any cramps or bleeding would it b...
3 answers |
hello ladies, I miscarried about 2 years ago and was wondering has anyone else experienced this and had a successful pregnancy the second...
3 answers |
I have had 3 miscarriages all in week 8. One was a d&c, 2 I bled out. I am so nervous. I am due December 5th so I am only in week 5. Does...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources