Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
121 - 140 (of 7683) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So my doctor confirmed I had a miscarriage and said that to get any extra tissue out I need to get 4 Cytotec tablets put under my cervix....
1 answer |
Has anyone had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks
1 answer |
I've had heavy bleeding and cramps it started last week and camps and clotting I done a pregnancy test it came back negative yesterday co...
2 answers |
I had a miscarriage in 2010. A week later I had to have a d&c. I was informed that I have a heart shaped cervix. I was also informed that...
So I miscarried at 13w 3d. I had gone to er at about 8 pm the night it happened for mild cramping (what felt like contractions) and mild ...
1 answer |
Hi im 12 weeks pregnant. Was bleeding for a few days now had an ultrasound tuesday and things were fine but bleeding got worse wednsday. ...
1 answer |
In 2008 i was 23 weeks pregnant when i was told that my babys heart stopped beating there was no cramping no bleeding nothing out of the ...
1 answer |
17232967 tn?1454814025
So here is my crazy story, on Feb 9th, i took a pregnancy test seeing I was 12 days late my LMP was 12/28/2015 dating from that I am tech...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with a incomplete miscarriage and it's still inside me. I have not had any cramps or bleeding would it b...
3 answers |
hello ladies, I miscarried about 2 years ago and was wondering has anyone else experienced this and had a successful pregnancy the second...
3 answers |
I have had 3 miscarriages all in week 8. One was a d&c, 2 I bled out. I am so nervous. I am due December 5th so I am only in week 5. Does...
5 answers |
561393 tn?1320966415
I am going to try make this as short as possible. In July at around 10wks pregnant I found out I had hyperthyroidism I was sent to an END...
41 answers | 1 comment |
I'm wondering if i had a miscarriage. I suspected that i was pregnant. I had all the symptoms, but i was also taking birth control. I was...
My fiancé and I had a miscarriage one month ago. We were devastated at the time and are still getting over it but we would like to get pr...
So my period been on for bout a week and yesterday I discover light pink bloods and it seem to be little tiny body parts in the toilet an...
3 answers |
I had a natural miscarriage at five week pregnant on the 13th of February and bled for 6 days after. A scan on the 6th day showed it was ...
1 answer |
I have continuous bleeding which i suspect is not my menstruation. A few days ago. I had lower left abdominal pain which is like i was ha...
1 answer |
I was 5 days late for my period (last period started on 20th Feb) and I usually get my periods on time. The week after AF was due I felt ...
1 answer |
I'm a 30 year old pretty healthy female. I don't drink or do drugs. I do have ulcerative colitis.. OK. On the 9th of this month I star...
2 answers |
I was told I had a missed miscarriage 2 weeks ago and I wanted to see if I could go naturally but I didn't. On wed I was given a prescr...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources