Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
121 - 140 (of 7634) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A26
I had a missed miscarriage but haven't miscarried the tissue yet. I started spotting/bleeding some on Fri. and am wondering am I starting...
2 answers |
1076716 tn?1256921219
This past summer I was spotting at 6 weeks and when I went in for an ultra sound the baby's heart was beating and everything looked ok ex...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm 27.i had a D and C early last month and till now I still get the pregnancy symptoms. Two weeks ago I started having this excruci...
lately there is this incident happened 10 months ago (march 2015) hit me.. I was sitting on the tram on my way to uni, and i knew ...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with a missed abortion earlier this year. At first the clinic thought it was an ectopic pregnancy, so they told me I had...
31 answers |
323547 tn?1339688661
I found out yesterday I am having my 6th miscarriage and they are going to do a D&C sometime next week but we aren’t sure when. They hav...
42 answers |
I am 98% positive I am pregnant! I just know and I have been tracking my symptoms and fertilization! I am taking a test today or tomorrow...
Am 7 weeks pregnant....today I accidentally hit my stomach and since then am worried about whether the foetus heat beat has stopped...my ...
1 answer |
I started bleeding real lightly 4 weeks ago. I thought it was a period. I have always been really irregular, having my period once every ...
80 answers |
Ok so I recently had a miscarriage. I found out I was pregnant on December 1st and found out I lost the baby on December 14th. My last p...
4 answers |
Here my story. I turned 35 in November. I was 33 almost 34 when I had my first and only baby this far. I had a miscarriage the end of Sep...
1560171 tn?1330125777
Please help me...had some brown tinged mucus in very small amounts a few times toda and ive never had this with any of my 2 other kids, p...
I miscarried last Wednesday Nov. 21 at 8 weeks & 3 days. My pregnancy was totally unplanned. I'm 39 will be 40 on 12-3. I started taki...
6 answers |
After how much time do u heal completely after a miscarriage? P.s Miscarried baby at 5 months old.
How long do I wait till I can have sex again? And start exercising. I had a D n C on the 1st of December. I didn't bleed after the d n c...
1 answer |
464067 tn?1297302032
hi im new here but i thought i would ask you laddies for some help. ok here goes im 7 weeks 2 days pregnant i started spotting last frid...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I had my last misscariage d&c in 2011 april .reason was no fetal pole and cardiac activity seen when i was 7 weeks pregnant and i was spo...
My miscarriage ended last weekend. My hcg levels are 36 now. I haven't had any bleeding the last three days now.
my first Pregnancy help me !
1 answer |
Hi. Im 23 and got pregnant after two years of trying. My last period was 18.10. Had first ultrasound on 16.12. and there were visible onl...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources