Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
121 - 140 (of 7620) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How long do I wait till I can have sex again? And start exercising. I had a D n C on the 1st of December. I didn't bleed after the d n c...
1 answer |
464067 tn?1297302032
hi im new here but i thought i would ask you laddies for some help. ok here goes im 7 weeks 2 days pregnant i started spotting last frid...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I had my last misscariage d&c in 2011 april .reason was no fetal pole and cardiac activity seen when i was 7 weeks pregnant and i was spo...
My miscarriage ended last weekend. My hcg levels are 36 now. I haven't had any bleeding the last three days now.
my first Pregnancy help me !
1 answer |
Hi. Im 23 and got pregnant after two years of trying. My last period was 18.10. Had first ultrasound on 16.12. and there were visible onl...
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, a few weeks later I got a bit of spotting, so I took a pregnancy test but it came out negative (...
1 answer |
I am 10 weeks pregnant and just had my ultrasound. They found that the gestational sack has formed but the baby isn't there? Has anyone e...
5 answers |
I have a 9 year old since then I have had two miscarriages (one in 2013 and the other one 2014.) I am unclear of this happening, even my ...
October 26 was the last cycle of my period and I found out I was pregnant on the 18 of November. After I had found out I experienced so s...
Hello I found out I was pregnant with my second, was so happy! I had to go for a early scan at early pregnancy unit due to some tiny sp...
Hello I found out I was pregnant with my second, was so happy! I had to go for a early scan at early pregnancy unit due to some tiny sp...
Hello I'm new here and wanted to say hello also I was three months I had a DNC December 11, today 16/17, of December I took a ovulate tes...
Hey, I just went through a day of feeling almost as if I had the flu (but no fever). I was vomiting up stomach acid with some pinkish/whi...
2 answers |
Hi everyone. Well yesterday I went to the ER, I had bad cramps and bleeding. They said that I have an infection, did an U/S and the tech ...
15 answers |
About how long does it take to get your period after having a miscarriage?
2 answers |
My question is, I had a miscarrige on 12/02/2015. At 6 weeks. My blood levels the day of the mc was 2501. 2 days after the mc my blood ...
I am 6 weeks pregnant. I went to the ER because I was bleeding a little and had a dark red clot. They did blood test and ultrasound. My ...
Hi all, Just wondered if anyone would mind sharing their success stories. I have had 2 miscarriages in a row, one at 12 weeks and the ot...
5 answers | 1 comment |
After 3 years of trying I found out I was pregnant again. Yesterday I had to push my car and about an hour later noticed some light cramp...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources