Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Miscarriages Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

121 - 140 (of 7590) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I HAD A MISCARRIAGE ON NOVEMBER 16TH. IT WAS CALLED A CHEMICAL PREGNANCY BECAUSE I WAS ONLY ABOUT 4 1/2 WEEKS. (BASICALLY IT WAS LIKE GETTING MY PERIOD 5 DAYS LATER THAN NORMAL. NO CRAMPING AND NO D&C NECESSARY.) NOW IT IS A MONTH LATER...
  Posted
Just had my first ultra sound appointment and they couldn't detect a heartbeat. My heart hurts so bad. The baby is still in there but I have to wait a week to either try for another ultrasound to hear a heartbeat or let the baby pass thr...
  Posted
Hello ladies, Does anyone know f it's true that after a miscarriage, you can get pregnant faster?I just had a miscarriage two weeks ago :( and i was wondering if its true. (Im asking this because it took me almost a year to get pregnan...
  Posted
Hello I am 6 weeks pregnant but I have been experiencing bleeding and I went to the emergency department at the hospital because the bleeding got worse and they did an ultra sound and seen the sac and mesaured it and said it was 4 weeks ...
  Posted
I am not sure how far along I am because I had a full on period 10/31. My period before that was 10/4. I tested on 10/31 am and the test was negative. On 11/10 I had strang copious brown egg-white like cm. I took an OPK it was negative...
  Posted
I started spotting a few hours before my ultrasound about 7 weeks pregnant. They couldn't see a baby and I explained spotting so they wanted to test my levels which just showed early pregnancy. Spotting continued all through the weekend....
  Posted
Hello. Im currently on my 3rd pregnancy. Ive started cramping Saturday and bleeding on Sunday. At 5 weeks i was given a ultrasound and there was a pee sized embryo or egg inside my sac which was visible with no heart beat. Now at 14 week...
  Posted
I miscarried mine and my husbands child 2 days ago. I knew it was going to happen about a week and a half prior because of the symptoms I was having. When I found out I was pregnant with our 4th child, I was shocked, scared, and depres...
  Posted
I am 27 years old and was pregnant with my first child, however, miscarried on 12/31/09 at 6 weeks pregnant. I had a natural miscarriage and my bleeding had pretty much stopped at 1/03/10. It has now been a little over 5 weeks and i ha...
  Posted
Is heavy bleeding and abdominal pain a sign of miscarriage?
  Posted
Hi so I miscarried June 26th and found out I was already pregnant like three weeks later and a couple weeks later I had a sonogram and I measure 6 weeks 2 days and they made it very clear that they do NOT add two weeks onto their sonogra...
  Posted
I am 5 weeks pregnant and I have an IUD. We went to the ER a few days ago when I had a positive preg test and they said its too early to see if it's Ectopic or not, they also said my hsg was 400 which was low, I had blood drawn yesterday...
  Posted
So you know how when you have been trying for a long time it seems all you see are pregnant women and babies...well let me tell you it is %100 worse if you have had a miscarriage :( Yep I was so excited...then bang...it's over. It's hard.
  Posted
I was 5 weeks pregnant when I had my first MC a week ago. I have had lingering headaches but now it's getting worse where it's affecting my sleep and my functionality. I had headaches before I was pregnant as well so it's not something n...
  Posted
10005815 tn?1453766075
I had a miscarriage October 15 and I bled til about the 18th. My Dr hasn't given me the ok to try again and she hasn't told me otherwise either. My husband and I had sex about 2 days after I finished bleeding and this morning because I w...
  Posted
For the last two months I've been experiencing tender bigger breast, fatigue and a little weight gain. But my tubes have been tied for 5years. I've had something Like a period where it starts of slimy and pink then thick and bright red ...
  Posted
Why do I still have lot of yellow discharge after my miscarriage and after I was given antibiotics
  Posted
We are all unique - everyone's miscarriage story is different. It's always sad. I have struggled with understanding what to expect since I found out that I had a MMC. I went in for my first ultrasound at 8.5 weeks pregnant but our ba...
  Posted
Okay I found out I was pregnant and lost the baby at two weeks along. That was 15 days ago I stopped bleeding 2 days after I miscarried. The last couple of days I've been having the same things happen as I did with the first pregnancy le...
  Posted
My last period started on january 20th, and my cycle is about 25 days. My next period should have started on february 15th. I had unprotected sex on january 30th. I miscalculated the days so i never got around to taking a pregnancy test ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...