Aa
A
A
Close
Mood Disorders Forum
Welcome to the Mood Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Peter Forster, MD and topics covered are anxiety, bipolar, depression, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and stress.
1 - 20 (of 316) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Will my babe have a mental illness if i do?
1 answer |
1758231 tn?1312817575
I've had some long standing problems with my mental health. Because of this, I suspect that I have some sort of mood disorder or psycholo...
4 answers |
2124392 tn?1335319187
My boyfrien of 11 years is once again very manic. He only takes his lithium as he deems fit. He did not like Lamictal. When manic, he t...
|
I have been severely depressed for over 5 years and was diagnosed with depression and anxiety last year by my current psychiatrist. Since...
1 answer |
I'm 22/female. I've had many health problems for several yrs. I really think most of my problems are neurological and caused me to dev...
1 answer |
2085202 tn?1373203340
Dear Dr. I have been diagnosed with clinical depression and also suffer from health anxiety. I also suffer from a brain injury due to low...
1 answer |
225237 tn?1333142599
I'm a 32 yr old female. I'm 4' 11', 202 pds. I an on bloodpressure medication and metformin for pre diabeties. I've been to my docs seve...
4 answers |
What is an anti-depressant option for women to take while on a form of hormonal birth control? Will a daily ginseng suppliment reduce ...
1 answer |
Hello there, I am 19 year old female. I have a history of bulimia, self-mutilation and depression. 2 months ago I completely changed my l...
3 answers |
Thank you for the opportunity to ask another question. I saw my GP today and we spoke of my psych appt. He was pretty shocked that th...
6 answers |
Does it make sense to take medication in order to be "mentally loose" for therapy? Have had a really bad week but are feeling calmer d...
2 answers |
I hope it's ok to post this again in this forum. I've suffered from anxiety for the last year after a close family member was diagnosed ...
2 answers |
Hi, thank you for taking the time to answer my query. I am a 28 year old male. Recently i have been feeling very stressed and anxious at ...
1 answer |
Hello! I have been seeing a psychiatrist for about a year now and have been diagnosed with depression, but I am starting to believe so...
1 answer |
Not sure whether to post here, or anywhere else, or even at all. I've been feeling quite down since the beginning of December. I've b...
15 answers |
2052200 tn?1332432684
Hello! Posting here really helped last time so I thought I'd ask another question here. I am in a bit of a dilemma at the moment. ...
6 answers |
671512 tn?1226566806
Hi, I wonder if ANY1 can help me please. To be breif 1/ Long history of self harm and suicide attempts 2/ 3 long term relationships, 1 ...
1 answer |
I feel disconnected from everything, literally everything. I feel like my surroundings are a complete haze, and if you take away my sen...
2 answers |
My grandfather was a paranoid sczitophrenic (sorry about the spelling.) I am concern about my son, or I don't know if I should be concern...
1 answer |
2052200 tn?1332432684
I am 16 and have been diagnosed with depression. I have tried two different antidepressants and both made me spiral in to a manic episode...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now