Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Mood Disorders Forum

Welcome to the Mood Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Peter Forster, MD and topics covered are anxiety, bipolar, depression, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and stress.

21 - 40 (of 316) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can a person have a bipolar diagnosis if they only exhibit mania but not depression? Subject is 39 yr. old male, married, father of one. His mother is bipolar.
  Posted
I am writing to seek your guidance on relationship problem. I and my boyfriend have had a shaky long-distance relationship for past four years during which he has been verbally abusive (using swearing) and has physically abused me twice ...
  Posted
Looking back I have had two possible manic episodes, although I still have not been officially diagnosed, I am starting a mood stabilizer (200mg lamictal). After both episodes it seemed like it took my brain several months to recover, th...
  Posted
Hey everyone. Over the past couple of years my mental health has been getting worse and worse. Almost everyday I wake up feeling dead, pale, hot/cold and full of anger hate resentment. Weekly anger meltdowns have been increasing an...
  Posted
Dear doctor, I have had a week or so of depression or anger I felt really irritated. Then I felt on a natural high and I felt like energized. Am I bipolar?
  Posted
Dear Doctor, I have been under an Escilatopram treatment for about 9 months, first at 15mg and then 10mg for the last 4 months. My doctor would like me to continue the treatment for about 3 months at 10mg and then go for 5mg and stop. Ho...
  Posted
1965148 tn?1354982234
m very concerned on my recent change in behaviour that has been seen by my best friend whos sister is bipolar. I personally dont understand why it feels so dark, low and depressed then im feeling high, elated and manic. Sonetimes i exper...
  Posted
Hello Doctor, I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and my GP put me on Wellbutrin XL 150mg. I went back to him at the beginning of January and he upped the dosage to 300mg. Since I had just filled my prescription for 150, h...
  Posted
Hi, I have severe anxiety and depression with possible Borderline Personality Disorder, amongst other things, and severe manic episodes with memory lapse from time to time. Lately, I've felt numb, as if I feel nothing and nothing mat...
  Posted
I have been on citalopram for about a year now for axiety and depression.it helpd me alot and i achieved things i didnt think i could.im now pregnant and was told to go straight off citalopram .i was ok for a few weeks but startd getting...
  Posted
Hello Doctor, I am a 30 y/o male. I live in Hong Kong and back in July I took a trip to the USA to visit my family. I had been taking a combination of Effexor XR 37.5 & Lamictal 25mg with good results (about a year) for what I thought wa...
  Posted
I do not want to believe in god,but i am also scared he might punish me. i also fear i will feel miserably for the rest of my life.I use to believe in god,but the it got out of hand(started doing rituals,feeling guilty because i was mast...
  Posted
Just wondering but do losec or voltaren tablets interact with lorazepam. I joined a running group and have since hurt my back again. Have a history of a prolapsed disc. I have taken several voltaren tablets over the course of a few ...
  Posted
I have been diagnosed with bipolar. They made that ditermination when I was 16. I am now 18. I was taking Abilify && sertraline. Albilify i believe was 10 mg abd the sertraline was 50 mg. I went off of them months ago, unweened. I know t...
  Posted
Hi there, I wondered if you could help me. A friend of mine suffers with depression and has done for years (we're both 21).She has been on and off medication since she was 16 but rarely seemed able to stick to it (although she has been p...
  Posted
So...lately I have been very emotional and I have no clue why. I am constantly always worrying about everything all the time. Every single day I go through all different kinds of emotions, but mostly anger and I guess depression. I guess...
  Posted
1985196 tn?1402193698
Hello , i was diagnosed with bi polar type 2 ,avoidant personality disorder and social phobia ( yes a tripple whammy ), as you could imagine they all affect me in many of ways and make life very difficult . But theres one thing that i'...
  Posted
At the moment I am experiencing tensioning/spasms on my right facial nerve going under my right chin side running down, causing salivation, pulsating sensation over my right temple, pressure around my right eye. Left side completely fin...
  Posted
Hi, about 2 months ago I started having this weird head pressure. Almost like fullness, but very full. Mostly around my temples. I was dx with a sinus infection. The pressure really worried me. I went to the first doc who said if I just ...
  Posted
Im not sure if this were I post this but I woul like some help.I have had right side lower chest pains for 7 month I have been to several different Drs,Had all kinds of tests all clear.I was wondering if this could be in my head.The Drs ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now