Aa
A
A
Close
Mood Disorders Forum
Welcome to the Mood Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Peter Forster, MD and topics covered are anxiety, bipolar, depression, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and stress.
21 - 40 (of 316) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can a person have a bipolar diagnosis if they only exhibit mania but not depression? Subject is 39 yr. old male, married, father of one....
1 answer |
I am writing to seek your guidance on relationship problem. I and my boyfriend have had a shaky long-distance relationship for past four ...
1 answer |
Looking back I have had two possible manic episodes, although I still have not been officially diagnosed, I am starting a mood stabilizer...
2 answers |
Hey everyone. Over the past couple of years my mental health has been getting worse and worse. Almost everyday I wake up feeling de...
2 answers |
Dear doctor, I have had a week or so of depression or anger I felt really irritated. Then I felt on a natural high and I felt like energi...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor, I have been under an Escilatopram treatment for about 9 months, first at 15mg and then 10mg for the last 4 months. My doctor...
1 answer |
1965148 tn?1354982234
m very concerned on my recent change in behaviour that has been seen by my best friend whos sister is bipolar. I personally dont understa...
2 answers |
Hello Doctor, I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and my GP put me on Wellbutrin XL 150mg. I went back to him at the begin...
3 answers |
Hi, I have severe anxiety and depression with possible Borderline Personality Disorder, amongst other things, and severe manic episod...
1 answer |
I have been on citalopram for about a year now for axiety and depression.it helpd me alot and i achieved things i didnt think i could.im ...
1 answer |
Hello Doctor, I am a 30 y/o male. I live in Hong Kong and back in July I took a trip to the USA to visit my family. I had been taking a c...
4 answers |
I do not want to believe in god,but i am also scared he might punish me. i also fear i will feel miserably for the rest of my life.I use ...
3 answers |
Just wondering but do losec or voltaren tablets interact with lorazepam. I joined a running group and have since hurt my back again. ...
2 answers |
I have been diagnosed with bipolar. They made that ditermination when I was 16. I am now 18. I was taking Abilify && sertraline. Albilify...
3 answers |
Hi there, I wondered if you could help me. A friend of mine suffers with depression and has done for years (we're both 21).She has been o...
1 answer |
So...lately I have been very emotional and I have no clue why. I am constantly always worrying about everything all the time. Every singl...
2 answers |
1985196 tn?1402193698
Hello , i was diagnosed with bi polar type 2 ,avoidant personality disorder and social phobia ( yes a tripple whammy ), as you could im...
2 answers |
At the moment I am experiencing tensioning/spasms on my right facial nerve going under my right chin side running down, causing salivatio...
1 answer |
Hi, about 2 months ago I started having this weird head pressure. Almost like fullness, but very full. Mostly around my temples. I was dx...
13 answers |
Im not sure if this were I post this but I woul like some help.I have had right side lower chest pains for 7 month I have been to several...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now