Aa
A
A
Close
Mood Disorders Forum
Welcome to the Mood Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Peter Forster, MD and topics covered are anxiety, bipolar, depression, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and stress.
121 - 140 (of 316) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I sometimes am aware of a voice in my head speaking utter gibberish. It does not feel as if this voice is coming from me, it feels like i...
2 answers |
My significant other has a reoccurring hormonal imbalance that is causing her depression. She goes through periods of it, then she is fin...
7 answers |
It's not the greatest problem in the world, but I decided to join this website to maybe learn some things about myself that I don't know ...
2 answers |
hi, i am scarlet.. i don`t know whats wrong with me.. but sometimes i feel like nobody loves me.. even i don`t love myself.. i m good at ...
3 answers |
I am a SAHM of a 4 and 2 year olds - I am also expecting another child in July/ Aug. I love my children but recently my stress and anxie...
4 answers |
994257 tn?1266246292
I am currently taking 400mg of Lamictal ODT for bipolar II disorder and to help in the treatment of migraines my periods are coming later...
2 answers |
i have been having problems with depression for years going from severe to moderate. No one seems to want to talk about my symptoms thoug...
9 answers |
1306348 tn?1314476883
Hi my Becky and i think im bipolar. My moods switch on me either from days or hours sometimes weeks. when im happy im really happy hypera...
1 answer |
Hello, this may seem like a strange question and I don't know if you have the ability to answer it, but I was really hoping you could tr...
2 answers |
I have been taking lexapro 10mg for 8 months for postpartum anxiety and depression. After 6 months of talk therapy and some lifestyle cha...
1 answer |
Hi, Doctor. I have been taking Peroxitine 30 mg for several years for depression. I am battling bad depression right now.....is it saf...
1 answer |
i have been taking barr brand 5mg diazepam for anxiety and it has worked very well. now it is now longer being manufactured. there are ...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, I am a 28 y/o female medical student with a long standing history of major depression. For the last couple of months I have b...
4 answers |
1694934 tn?1306554688
my son will be turning 6 years old in a couple of weeks. Im not sure how to describe what is going on with out going into great detail. ...
4 answers |
1648124 tn?1301364223
So, my three and a half year old son has been having major issues since before 18months. He has been on Tenex which is showing no effect ...
2 answers |
1547280 tn?1294170469
Hi there, my son is 14, and we've travelled a very long road. Grade 1 was diagnosed with ADHD & ODD,meds - Concerta then switched to Str...
2 answers |
282524 tn?1348492612
ok a little backward, im 30 married with 3 kids. i stay at home & my husband works. i hav tried workn but my anxiety & bi polar gets in t...
6 answers |
My mom was diagnosed bipolar 6 months ago and has went down hill since. Anyway 6 months ago she thought she was pre menopauseal and they ...
2 answers |
Hi! A friend of mine is anxious with her situation... She said that she's hearing her own voice, speaking for the other sides of her. I'm...
2 answers |
In the last 6 months my 9 year old boy has had 3 outburst where he seems to change into another person. I can see it in his eyes. These...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank