Aa
A
A
Close
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Forum
Welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) forum. Questions will be answered by medical professionals and experts.
41 - 60 (of 120) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have always had burning numbness in my toes and a couple of numb spots on my legs . That I always attributed to an accident that happen...
1 answer |
Hi! I was excited to find you after googling "MS and migraine." I was hoping to find a neurologist who specializes in both. Since ...
5 answers |
Over the years I have experience a recurring illness which is becoming worse: * In 1969 (6 yrs old) I lost vision in my left eye and expe...
3 answers |
ms
I have really bad shaky insides again today. I had them also a couple of weeks ago with balance of a drunkard. Yesterday the balance st...
2 answers |
I am a recovering addict for over 3 years. Totally narcotic free. Narcotics Anonymous has saved my life. Just under 3 years ago I was dia...
2 answers |
About a month and two weeks ago I started having numbing sensations in both of my hands, although it started out in my left hand. It prim...
1 answer |
Hi, I am pretty paranoid 28 yr old male: I 'had' lung cancer, brain tumor, melanoma, ALS, HIV already in the past 8 years. I tend to g...
3 answers |
I've had MS for over 16 years. I have that very typical neurological pain (spasm-like) on the left side of my neck. I've tried acupunct...
1 answer |
Hi all, well , whenever I get a cold/flu, I have this sunburn sensation that goes all over my body, its hurts so bad like a severe sun...
1 answer |
33004 tn?1279899784
hello dr. i have a question on my mri inhansed results resently taken prior to having raditcular nuritis and treated with 5 days of iv p...
4 answers |
I HAVE BEEN HAVING SHARP PAIN IN MY LEFT AND RIGHT TOP OF MY HEAD THE PAIN LAST FOR ABOUT 2-5 MIN AND WHEN THE COME THE COME ON FAST I AL...
2 answers |
572651 tn?1333939396
In addition to traditional treatments for MS (DMD's and assorted prescription drugs), would you share with us the current thoughts and p...
1 answer |
After 20 years of sporatic symptoms (right side numbness & 2 cases of optic neuritis) I was DX last year with MS. Other "conditions" alth...
1 answer |
Dr. Kantor, I am a newly diagnosed (RRMS) 34 year young physically active female. I won’t go into all the details, but my lesions were...
3 answers |
Dr, Kantor, I recently viewed the online program "Challenges in Multiple Sclerosis: Emerging Data in an Evolving Therapeutic Landscape" a...
4 answers |
Hi Dr. Kantor, I took to heart your comment about use of tylenol/acetominophen and the liver, and while my liver function tests were ...
1 answer |
620877 tn?1282767697
I am a 37 year old female and recently underwent a thorough neurological evaluation for numbness/tingling, vertigo and many other neurolo...
2 answers |
At age 31 (2007) I pulled a muscle in my scapular area; discovered I had a functional leg discrepancy/SI joint instability/illiotibial ba...
2 answers |
I have had MS for 4 years and have been pretty November I have had exteme head pain in the back of my head. My doctor put me on prednison...
1 answer |
293157 tn?1285877039
Hi there, I've been under investigations for symptoms that started 10 years ago, went away and came back 4 years ago.. Vertigo was first,...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now