Aa
A
A
Close

Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Forum

Welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) forum. Questions will be answered by medical professionals and experts.

41 - 60 (of 120) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have always had burning numbness in my toes and a couple of numb spots on my legs . That I always attributed to an accident that happened when I was 12 . However Recently random numb spots slightly larger than a silver dollar have bega...
  Posted
Hi! I was excited to find you after googling "MS and migraine." I was hoping to find a neurologist who specializes in both. Since I was 11, I've been sluggish. It was always as if the world was just too loud and I get worn out qu...
  Posted
Over the years I have experience a recurring illness which is becoming worse: * In 1969 (6 yrs old) I lost vision in my left eye and experienced headaches. My mother said I returned from school "not walking right" Admitted to Hospital fo...
  Posted
ms
I have really bad shaky insides again today. I had them also a couple of weeks ago with balance of a drunkard. Yesterday the balance started in again and today the insides are on the shaky side again. I can't stand to touch the top of...
  Posted
I am a recovering addict for over 3 years. Totally narcotic free. Narcotics Anonymous has saved my life. Just under 3 years ago I was diagnosed with MS. Now I am in severe pain at times in the legs. What can I take or do to lessen the pa...
  Posted
About a month and two weeks ago I started having numbing sensations in both of my hands, although it started out in my left hand. It primarily was associated with my thumb and my pointer fingers. That pretty much disappeared within a wee...
  Posted
Hi, I am pretty paranoid 28 yr old male: I 'had' lung cancer, brain tumor, melanoma, ALS, HIV already in the past 8 years. I tend to go thru phases where I feel great for a year and then start having 'symptoms' or blow them out of pro...
  Posted
I've had MS for over 16 years. I have that very typical neurological pain (spasm-like) on the left side of my neck. I've tried acupuncture from an MD and that did not help. I've been on Cymbalta (not for depression-but for this neurol...
  Posted
Hi all, well , whenever I get a cold/flu, I have this sunburn sensation that goes all over my body, its hurts so bad like a severe sunburn, but my skin looks normal, no color chage, etc. My doctor says that im probably dehydrated, but...
  Posted
33004 tn?1279899784
hello dr. i have a question on my mri inhansed results resently taken prior to having raditcular nuritis and treated with 5 days of iv prednisone results read approx 5 punctate areas of high signal in the deep white matter of both cere...
  Posted
I HAVE BEEN HAVING SHARP PAIN IN MY LEFT AND RIGHT TOP OF MY HEAD THE PAIN LAST FOR ABOUT 2-5 MIN AND WHEN THE COME THE COME ON FAST I ALSO HAVE TINGLING AND NUMBNESS IN MY ARM AND LEGS MY FEET HAVE ALSO LOCKED UP CAUSING ME TO BE UNABLE...
  Posted
572651 tn?1333939396
In addition to traditional treatments for MS (DMD's and assorted prescription drugs), would you share with us the current thoughts and potential benefits/pitfalls on complimentary alternative therapies, such as: -Massage therapy -...
  Posted
After 20 years of sporatic symptoms (right side numbness & 2 cases of optic neuritis) I was DX last year with MS. Other "conditions" although not related to the MS include moderate depression, headaches (including migraines) & hypothyroi...
  Posted
Dr. Kantor, I am a newly diagnosed (RRMS) 34 year young physically active female. I won’t go into all the details, but my lesions were discovered by accident on a CT scan in the ER following a fall while running. Everyone suspected MS...
  Posted
Dr, Kantor, I recently viewed the online program "Challenges in Multiple Sclerosis: Emerging Data in an Evolving Therapeutic Landscape" and I am hoping you can help me. I have a sister who is 60 years old. She was diagnosed with MS @ ...
  Posted
Hi Dr. Kantor, I took to heart your comment about use of tylenol/acetominophen and the liver, and while my liver function tests were normal, I stopped all meds. I do not advise abrubtly. While this has been hellish at best in some...
  Posted
620877 tn?1282767697
I am a 37 year old female and recently underwent a thorough neurological evaluation for numbness/tingling, vertigo and many other neurological type symptoms that I have been experiencing for the last 18 months. In going over my record...
  Posted
At age 31 (2007) I pulled a muscle in my scapular area; discovered I had a functional leg discrepancy/SI joint instability/illiotibial band syndrome/patellofemroal misalignment. Back pull still swollen after loads of ibuprofen and eosino...
  Posted
I have had MS for 4 years and have been pretty November I have had exteme head pain in the back of my head. My doctor put me on prednisone for five days then he tried solumedral for another five days after that didn't work and the pain i...
  Posted
293157 tn?1285877039
Hi there, I've been under investigations for symptoms that started 10 years ago, went away and came back 4 years ago.. Vertigo was first, then weakness, off balance, joint pain, double/blurry vision, tingling.numbness in legs and hands, ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now