Aa
A
A
Close

Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Forum

Welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) forum. Questions will be answered by medical professionals and experts.

101 - 120 (of 120) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3 months ago started having headaches from the time i woke up , I used get headache every day around 1 pm.I hurt in all my joints feels like I am losing my muscle in leftside,left side of my face feels numb,extreme neck pain ,fluid reten...
  Posted
335728 tn?1331418012
Dear Dr. Kantor: I was diagnosed with MS in 1993 but my MS has been in "remission" until I began having problems in 2006. In Oct. 2006 I presented with an ice pick type of pain in my right temple with my left eyelid drooping. I was t...
  Posted
Dr, My 10 year old has complained in the past of fizzy legs (Numbness), the feeling of dripping water on her leg or arm and then there is nothing there. yesterday she came out of a hot shower and said her stomach was tight and that it a...
  Posted
I have been experiencing burning sensations (feels like sunburn feeling) in my legs, feet, arms, back, and buttocks. I have also been experiencing twitches in my body in the same areas along with others that occur randomly while i am at...
  Posted
195469 tn?1388326488
Dr. Kantor, I have heard many people with MS or other diseases of the Central Nervous System (including myself) talk about our senses seeming to "overload" from external causes, such as loud music, too many people talking at one time,...
  Posted
My symptoms stated progressing approximatley 8 months ago, in May 08 I ran my 3rd marathon for the year, then in July running suddenly became difficult a month later I started to notice numbness and tingling in my feet, along with a kind...
  Posted
Hi, i have been doing reasearch for my girlfriend and i wanted to know if MS is something we shoudl be worried about, she loses the use of her legs at seemingly random days, she will wake up and sometimes her calves hurt and she wont be ...
  Posted
Dear doctor what kind of eye problems diabetes passents cane face because one of my family member is having diabetes fromthe age of 4year old and he is now 27year old now he has so promlem with his eyes he has a line i his eye site when...
  Posted
Since May 2008 i have had high plaelet levels in my blood. I seen a hematolgist they have no clue why my levels are high. they did a sed rate it showed no inflammtion in october i started not feeling well, neck swelling, lightheaded, wea...
  Posted
728313 tn?1260463229
My husband, had a CT which showed a DVA. They asked for a MIR to double check. Then yes DVA showed and also two subcortical T2 Hyperintensities noted in the frontal white matter? Dr's then said and earily sign of MS. We have seen to Dr's...
  Posted
721201 tn?1236607280
My MRI indicates an approximate 1-cm focus of increased signal intensity change within the upper cervical spinal cord at the C1-C2 level. Probably secondary to demyelinating disease. What is this really saying?
  Posted
Good evening, I have been having excruciating, constant headaches/migraines everyday for the past 2 1/2 - 3 months along with nauseau. I have been having neck and back pain and I lack muscle. The neck pain is concentrated on the rig...
  Posted
Hello, I am a 46 year old man who has experienced a variety of symptoms. The following points summarize the basic issues: 1. Significant allergies since childhood (mostly pollens); 2. Dizziness--noticed in childhood but particular in...
  Posted
My MRI which was performed in Oct. 07, indicated a focal area of hypertensity in the cord at T8 level probably a prominent spinal canal and needed further follow-up. I had another MRI 6 mths later and nothing changed in the MRI, however...
  Posted
382218 tn?1341185087
Dr. Kantor: I have a couple of questions re: MRI. Could you please provide your view on the usefulness of MRI in multiple sclerosis, for monitoring of disease progression and monitoring of therapeutic response, post-diagnosis? M...
  Posted
HI Dr. I am a 32 Year old Male. Perfectly healthy What I am about to write to you is exactly what happened. So, where we go. November 2007 got a stiff neck one night. i could not move it to the left, just the right and up and down, g...
  Posted
So glad there's a new Ask a Doctor Forum. Welcome. We're having a discussion on the MS forum about whether one can skip a dose of Avonex to avoid the major side effects during the holiday festivities. Some who take Avonex feel quite s...
  Posted
Hi doctors In October I started to have slight tingling in both feet and both hands. The hands stopped tingling after about 2 weeks but my feet continued to tingle. Then my feet started to gradually stop tingling and only now happen e...
  Posted
333672 tn?1273796389
A lot of us on the MS forum seem to struggle with the concept of relapses and remissions. We've had a lot of discussions about this, but it can still be difficult to grasp. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind saying something about E...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now