Aa
A
A
Close
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Forum
Welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) forum. Questions will be answered by medical professionals and experts.
101 - 120 (of 120) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3 months ago started having headaches from the time i woke up , I used get headache every day around 1 pm.I hurt in all my joints feels l...
2 answers |
335728 tn?1331418012
Dear Dr. Kantor: I was diagnosed with MS in 1993 but my MS has been in "remission" until I began having problems in 2006. In Oct. 2006...
14 answers |
Dr, My 10 year old has complained in the past of fizzy legs (Numbness), the feeling of dripping water on her leg or arm and then there i...
4 answers |
I have been experiencing burning sensations (feels like sunburn feeling) in my legs, feet, arms, back, and buttocks. I have also been ex...
8 answers |
195469 tn?1388326488
Dr. Kantor, I have heard many people with MS or other diseases of the Central Nervous System (including myself) talk about our senses ...
17 answers |
My symptoms stated progressing approximatley 8 months ago, in May 08 I ran my 3rd marathon for the year, then in July running suddenly be...
1 answer |
Hi, i have been doing reasearch for my girlfriend and i wanted to know if MS is something we shoudl be worried about, she loses the use o...
2 answers |
Dear doctor what kind of eye problems diabetes passents cane face because one of my family member is having diabetes fromthe age of 4yea...
1 answer |
Since May 2008 i have had high plaelet levels in my blood. I seen a hematolgist they have no clue why my levels are high. they did a sed ...
1 answer |
728313 tn?1260463229
My husband, had a CT which showed a DVA. They asked for a MIR to double check. Then yes DVA showed and also two subcortical T2 Hyperinten...
4 answers |
721201 tn?1236607280
My MRI indicates an approximate 1-cm focus of increased signal intensity change within the upper cervical spinal cord at the C1-C2 level....
7 answers |
Good evening, I have been having excruciating, constant headaches/migraines everyday for the past 2 1/2 - 3 months along with nauseau....
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 46 year old man who has experienced a variety of symptoms. The following points summarize the basic issues: 1. Significa...
2 answers |
My MRI which was performed in Oct. 07, indicated a focal area of hypertensity in the cord at T8 level probably a prominent spinal canal a...
1 answer |
382218 tn?1341185087
Dr. Kantor: I have a couple of questions re: MRI. Could you please provide your view on the usefulness of MRI in multiple sclerosis...
7 answers |
HI Dr. I am a 32 Year old Male. Perfectly healthy What I am about to write to you is exactly what happened. So, where we go. November...
1 answer |
So glad there's a new Ask a Doctor Forum. Welcome. We're having a discussion on the MS forum about whether one can skip a dose of Avon...
12 answers |
Hi doctors In October I started to have slight tingling in both feet and both hands. The hands stopped tingling after about 2 weeks bu...
1 answer |
333672 tn?1273796389
A lot of us on the MS forum seem to struggle with the concept of relapses and remissions. We've had a lot of discussions about this, but ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank