Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Forum
Welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) forum. Questions will be answered by medical professionals and experts.
101 - 120 (of 120) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3 months ago started having headaches from the time i woke up , I used get headache every day around 1 pm.I hurt in all my joints feels l...
2 answers |
335728 tn?1331418012
Dear Dr. Kantor: I was diagnosed with MS in 1993 but my MS has been in "remission" until I began having problems in 2006. In Oct. 2006...
14 answers |
Dr, My 10 year old has complained in the past of fizzy legs (Numbness), the feeling of dripping water on her leg or arm and then there i...
4 answers |
I have been experiencing burning sensations (feels like sunburn feeling) in my legs, feet, arms, back, and buttocks. I have also been ex...
8 answers |
195469 tn?1388326488
Dr. Kantor, I have heard many people with MS or other diseases of the Central Nervous System (including myself) talk about our senses ...
7 answers |
My symptoms stated progressing approximatley 8 months ago, in May 08 I ran my 3rd marathon for the year, then in July running suddenly be...
1 answer |
Hi, i have been doing reasearch for my girlfriend and i wanted to know if MS is something we shoudl be worried about, she loses the use o...
2 answers |
Dear doctor what kind of eye problems diabetes passents cane face because one of my family member is having diabetes fromthe age of 4yea...
1 answer |
Since May 2008 i have had high plaelet levels in my blood. I seen a hematolgist they have no clue why my levels are high. they did a sed ...
1 answer |
728313 tn?1260463229
My husband, had a CT which showed a DVA. They asked for a MIR to double check. Then yes DVA showed and also two subcortical T2 Hyperinten...
4 answers |
721201 tn?1236607280
My MRI indicates an approximate 1-cm focus of increased signal intensity change within the upper cervical spinal cord at the C1-C2 level....
7 answers |
Good evening, I have been having excruciating, constant headaches/migraines everyday for the past 2 1/2 - 3 months along with nauseau....
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 46 year old man who has experienced a variety of symptoms. The following points summarize the basic issues: 1. Significa...
1 answer |
My MRI which was performed in Oct. 07, indicated a focal area of hypertensity in the cord at T8 level probably a prominent spinal canal a...
1 answer |
382218 tn?1341185087
Dr. Kantor: I have a couple of questions re: MRI. Could you please provide your view on the usefulness of MRI in multiple sclerosis...
7 answers |
HI Dr. I am a 32 Year old Male. Perfectly healthy What I am about to write to you is exactly what happened. So, where we go. November...
1 answer |
So glad there's a new Ask a Doctor Forum. Welcome. We're having a discussion on the MS forum about whether one can skip a dose of Avon...
6 answers |
Hi doctors In October I started to have slight tingling in both feet and both hands. The hands stopped tingling after about 2 weeks bu...
1 answer |
333672 tn?1273796389
A lot of us on the MS forum seem to struggle with the concept of relapses and remissions. We've had a lot of discussions about this, but ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now