Blank
Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Multiples mommas Group

A group for mom's who have the joy of raising twins, triplets, quads, quints, sextuplets and more. Come share your stories, vent about daily life raising your multiples (and their siblings if there are any), share ideas and enjoy some mommy time!

1 - 20 (of 11) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1746987 tn?1381251224
Hi all, I have started a facebook page for parents of multiples...come and join us!! 70 members in just a few days and we are growing. chat/support/post pics and just have fun! http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/450277091705315/ :) ...
  Posted
334926 tn?1436815123
Hi! I don't see any recent posts but I'm sure that's because you mamma's are super busy but I wanted to join this group and say hi. My twin boys were born July 14, 2012 so I'm a new momma. My sons are Aleksandar who weighed 3lbs 6oz ...
  Posted
1080181 tn?1425398466
can you M.O.M.s help out by going to this picture of my twin daughters on facebook and like it?!?!?! it's for a cute kid contest they had at an outdoor street fair.. it runs the rest of this week (the contest) and right now they are tied...
  Posted
what do you have? twins? triplets? quads?? how far along were you when you found out? what was your reaction? what was dh's reaction? family's? did you have a long labor? vaginal or c section?
  Posted
do you dress yours in identical clothes? if you don't...does it irritate you if you do see those dressed in identical clothes? if you do...why do you?
  Posted
501045 tn?1331086736
Hi. I have 30 month old boy/girl twins. I've been concerned about their speech for a while and was finally able to get them evaluated earlier this year. They are currently receiving twice a week sessions but will age out at 3yrs old whic...
  Posted
so I looked up some information here--> http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-998-MAGNESIUM.aspx?activeIngredientId=998&activeIngredientName=MAGNESIUM I didnt find much so I guess my question after reading everywh...
  Posted
I have 8 yo old boy/girl twins. The girl has always been the dominant one and her brother more laid back. Now that their older the anger is coming out in my son. He has some learning delays and my daughter is very bright. She is alwa...
  Posted
When you're REALLY frustrated, tired and want to pull your hair out, the kids won't sleep or eat...what do you do?
  Posted
do your multiples do identical things? maybe cry when the other is gone, while at the same time the other cries as well. do they sleep in the same position even if they're not in the same bed? my guys sleep in the same position and...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
961574 tn?1449149056
Blank
mhv commented on beddajess's status
Nov 29
961574 tn?1449149056
Blank
mhv commented on photo
Nov 29