Muscular Dystrophy Community
About This Community:

Muscular Dystrophy (MD) refers to a group of more than 30 inherited diseases that cause muscle weakness and muscle loss and eventually cause you to lose the ability to walk. Discuss topics including Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD), other types of MD, symptoms and ways to improve quality of life.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By hotkitten
My boyfriend has md and mt dad said that it will not work out, and i want to know want i can do to help, because i wa...
tschockBlankAug 06
By Shawn_187
Hi, I'm male 17 years with pain in my right hand, I think i have a torn bicep muscle. It happened after I lifted some...
qetqetaJun 17
haruthJun 16
Emmielou2Apr 16
CChavJun 25, 2013
kattsqueenMar 19, 2013
By qetqeta Blank
Hello, I am new to this page and I want to thank all of you in advance who takes time to read my question :) I am...
laurelynnJun 12
By vixen528 Blank
My name is crystal and i am 31. I have suffered from the form of.md.called fsh or fshd. Its know as both. Since i was...
tschockBlankDec 04, 2013
By tyun77 Blank
Hello, my daughter is 4 years old. When she was about 3 years old, we started noticing that she had trouble standing...
By tg1976
I am 37 years old, for the last three to four years I have had GI problems, cramping and spasms in my bowel area, con...
By MarcyFaye
Here in the last month been experiencing a lot of sever muscle spasms (charlie horses) in my feet legs and arms. My r...
By contrerasgrl0731
So ivbeen with my bf for going on 4yrs when we first got together he would get them maybe once a week tbey weren't to...
7460657_tn?1390988871
By valeyard Blank
Is anyone here from Sydney? I'm in need of a recommendation for a GP as I haven't been able to see anyone at all f...
By bobbytrendy Blank
What are the odds of having myotonic muscular dystrophy if you are the youngest of 7 children and all of your brother...
By genti123 Blank
please could you help me can not walk and can not lead foot may not violated
By Williejee03 Blank
Should I have genetic testing or could this be a autoimmune problem? Here are the facts. It all started with elevate...
tschockBlankDec 04, 2013
By Wobzy Blank
Hi, I'm just going to paste this from my previous post on a bodybuilding forum; - pain; localized, top / interior ...
tschockBlankOct 09, 2013
By mincent Blank
my son is having his eyelid levator muscle shortened, therefore shortening the eyelid, causing it not to be able to c...
tschockBlankOct 09, 2013
By kk72395 Blank
Hello, i just have a question.. not sure if it quite relates to Muscular Dystrophy but it does relate to my muscles.....
tschockBlankOct 09, 2013
MD
By rashmi70 Blank
Hi, My younger brother had mascular dystrophy. he died at the age of 18 years.. but no other than him was having sam...
tschockBlankOct 09, 2013
By amwebb Blank
My 73 year old grandmother has recently been diagnosed with MD. Hers is long story, but her health has been in declin...
1582078_tn?1364837148
tschockBlankJul 19, 2013
By Romsac Blank
My wrist and ankle seems very weak despite my gym workouts which focus on building the muscles around these areas. I ...
tschockBlankJul 19, 2013
By ACerulean Blank
I am eighteen years old and I am afraid I might have Becker's Muscular Dystrophy. I don't know for sure, but I have r...
tschockBlankJul 19, 2013
By Melas79 Blank
Hello My husband's father's brother died of muscular dystrophy at the age of 12. My husband nor his father have th...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Muscular Dystrophy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank