Aa
A
A
Close
Muscular Dystrophy Community
Muscular Dystrophy (MD) refers to a group of more than 30 inherited diseases that cause muscle weakness and muscle loss and eventually cause you to lose the ability to walk. Discuss topics including Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD), other types of MD, symptoms and ways to improve quality of life.
1 - 20 (of 79) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My partner's brother has been diagnosed with muscular dystropy. Me or my family does not have this condition. Im worried what if my part...
Hi ,my hubby has got beckers muscular dystrophy and is at the stage where he needs 2 carers 3 times a day ,he's 62 yrs old and we manage ...
Hi, I need advise for my father. He is patient of distal myopathy which is proved by a team of doctor's 3 years ago and he has the pro...
2 answers |
Hello all, my son just got diagnosed with DMD. Are there any other parents out there who I can talk to? It looks like this forum is not f...
2 answers |
I am 42. About a decade ago I went for an MRI of my neck because of constant, intermittently-cripplingly painful, pins and needles all do...
My brother is 37 and has muscular dystrophy and was wanting done advice....i have a 9 year old son and am really really worried recently....
1 answer |
How an I help my brother? His son which is 4 yrs old was just diagnosed with Duchne Muscular Dystrophy. My sister in law is not accepting...
1 answer |
I would be very thankful if someone could give some suggestions that might help me find a diagnosis (and excuse my English, since I´m not...
2 answers |
Dear All, I am hoping someone can help me with a question that has been troubling me for a very long time. I am a male, 34 years. I had t...
1 answer |
I am 20 years old male.my previous medical history is clear.it's been from 1month after excessive streching albs exercises along with wei...
I first noticed a slight dent in the inner portion of my right pec muscle about 5 years ago. Today I am missing half of my pec as it cont...
I have a very extensive family history of Muscular Dystrophy including my mother and I have been experiencing a lot of leg weakness and s...
In February, I noticed that my posture was off and my shoulders where hunched up towards my head and forward with prominent muscle knots ...
Hello, I am new to this page and I want to thank all of you in advance who takes time to read my question :) I am 22 years old now, a...
11 answers |
My brother is 37 and has muscular dystrophy and was wanting done advice....i have a 9 year old son and am really really worried recently....
I tore my groin 5 year's ago and this weekend i felt excruciating pains all over again after a dance class. Is it possible that i did not...
My right hip goes numb and sometimes it hurts. I think it might be my muscle? It's been happened once every couple of weeks for about a y...
11594441 tn?1419697588
Like an itch that must be scratched, my muscles frequently feel like they need to be squeezed. It's almost as if the blood isn't circulat...
Hi ive been suffering something with my right side knee. ive got it damaged by kneeing and installing tires at a tire shop ive work at. a...
4 answers |
Hi, is there anybody with LGMD2K or POMT1 related muscular dystrophy?
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Muscular Dystrophy Community Resources