Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

NEW METHADONE COMMUNITY; 2011 Group

This is a new Methadone group starting in March;2011. This is a group for anyone currently on Methadone, looking to start Methadone,getting off Methadone or just in need of an answer about Methadone. If you currently have an addiction to another drug, please stay. Addiction is a lonely place and everyone is here for the same reason. We need someone to talk to. Please be kind and respect each others feelings. Please feel free to talk about everyday life or something important that is going on. If you need help please ask. If you do not get an answer, please go to "Marebear74" and try there. This is my username and my MedHelp site. I am always here to listen to anything you need to talk about. Best Wishes To You!!!!
Has anyone in this forum ever given birth to a baby while on methadone? I am 31 weeks pregnant and on methadone. I just wanted some feedb...
i have been on methadone (this time) for about a yr. The last time I was on it I switched from the methadone to suboxone once I was at ap...
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. And thanks for allowing me to be a part of... I'm 42, was diagnosed with Cancer in 2007, my tumors wer...
unfortunately, i was put on methadone for pain from fibro a few yrs ago by some dr....don't remember who...and now having moved to a smal...
I am one week now into being off my menthadone, which is for a rare chronic disorder. I am having a hard time like anyone would detoxing...
Hi All, I am on Methadone Maintenance now for around 17 yrs. I have had clean UA;s for that long as well. My life is so far away from the...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.