Neck Nerves Compression User Group
About This Group:

Some years ago I inquired at this site to help solve a nerve compression problem in my upper neck. The result was that I have a solveable condition for which there is no known surgeon. It is difficult enough to drive 10 hours for a doctor's appointment and be confronted by apathy, terror, and quite possibly ignorance. I say the last item because I am told that my condition is no longer being taught by the medical community. I am at a loss to know where to go next and I am looking for guidance. I have used the category of 'other' because this problem is in-between the professions of ENT, Neurosurgery, Vascular Surgery, and Spinal Surgery.

Founded by NeckNervesCompression on November 7, 2009
9 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Bubot
Hi, I am 41 years old. I can say that in the past, I had stressful jobs and as a result I developed some neck problem...
By SweetMarie420 Blank
I have pain on the left side of my neck and the base of my skull and shooting down my collar bone and down into my sh...
By MrNotCompetitive Blank
Have recently found out that I have C5 C6 herniated disk. Protrusion is pressing on spinal cordand causing some disc...
471354_tn?1221065794
By etherapist Blank
Please SHARE your experience, and/or LINKS to effective medication/or herbal remedies ... emerging treatment/therapie...
1042487_tn?1275283499
By M4Y0U Blank
Hello there, I'm interested in learning about what kind of pain you are experiencing. I am, myself, 22 years ol...
Recent Activity
Blank
Bubot joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 07
5329965_tn?1366514627
Blank
michelleusam is ... doing ok i guess,how... Comment
Jul 18
5329965_tn?1366514627
Blank
michelleusam joined this group