Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Neonatology Forum
Questions in the Neonatology Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
1 - 20 (of 403) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear Doc, My cousin gave birth to a baby girl in ending Jan. The baby was born in 37th week..normal dleivery. Every thing looked fine ...
3 answers |
dear sir,, for my baby the lateral ventricle is slightly big as 10.07 as left side, and right sibe was 9.67. in this ...
2 answers |
Hello doctor! I am 23 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I had a ultrosound today in which the doctor noted: " borderline ventriculomegaly on...
2 answers |
we had our 2nd ultrasound and it showed the babies ventricles at 30mm wide. doctors say normal range is 6-8 mm wide. we are very concern...
2 answers |
I had a question about some lab values that were taken of my newborn in hospital. He was born at 39 weeks with no fetal distress in uter...
5 answers |
I am 32 weeks pregnant with my first child. At about 24 weeks it was discovered that the left ventricle in my baby's brain was enlarged. ...
3 answers |
I am a type 2 diabetic and I am pregnant, I also have high blood pressure and my liver enzymes are a little high. I wanted to know what c...
1 answer |
Our 19 week ultrasound showed a slight enlargement to a 30% portion of one kidney in a male fetus. A subsequent ultrasound 2 weeks later...
1 answer |
I have a friend who had a premature baby at 24 weeks, and the little guy has overcome all sorts of obstacles. He however about 3-4 weeks ...
2 answers |
Hi, I was a daily pot smoker for about 2-3 months, and have quit using as of today. My question for you is if I get pregnant this month,...
1 answer |
My baby girl was diagnosed with a very significant cystic hygroma which resolved around 18 weeks but they also found one artery in the um...
1 answer |
i am 20 years old and pregnant with my first child. At 20 weeks my doctor discovered that my baby had gastoschisis. All has been well fo...
1 answer |
359668 tn?1201451873
I was wondering if I had an amniocentesis if it would show all syndromes like williams syndrome or if those are more in depth and would n...
1 answer |
FGM
My one year old grandson has recently been diagnoised with a swallowing problem that is interfering with his eating - he can only take ve...
1 answer |
thanatophoric dwarfism is a lethal form of dwarfism where the babe dies minutes after birth. I just went to see my OB and I have to go...
1 answer |
I was just prescribed adderrall by my doctor. I have taken four in the past three days. I just found out that I am expecting (surprise)...
2 answers |
I am 13 weeks pregnant and I have been taking Norco 10/325 mg. for 2 1/2 years. I am horrified for the health of the baby...I take them f...
2 answers |
Dear Sir/ madam My daughter is 8 months old and diagonised with CHARGE syndrome. After conducting MRI - brain, her report comes with c...
1 answer |
Please any help with this is urgently wanted! I am now 21 weeks pregnant and at 18 weeks found I have this antithrombin III deficiency. ...
3 answers |
I am currently 12wks pregnant and will have an amnio done in 4 wks. Our daughter was stillborn in Sept '09 her amnio came back clear. Doe...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.