Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Neonatology Forum

Questions in the Neonatology Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

21 - 40 (of 403) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago & measured at 18 weeks 4 days. i had another one yesterday & measured exactly 19 weeks.before the first ultrasound, we thought i was already around 21 weeks at the time of my first ultrasound. there is NO ...
  Posted
I'm 31 weeks pregnant with Twins (boy,girl) all of my ultrasounds have been good no problems until today. Doctor came in and told me baby one which is (female) one of left ventricle messured at 10 1/2. I had ask how come this came up no...
  Posted
can hydrocephalus be cured? is any body doing research to cure hydrocephalus permanently please let me know. i have a preterm baby born at 27 weeks who has hydrocephalus he has vp shunt
  Posted
Hello, I am really worried. My 35 weeks ultrasound reported enlarged cisterna magna measuring 13 mm. Because of the gestational age, doctors can not tell for sure how accurate this is. The report also mentions no other abnormalities s...
  Posted
I am 38 years old, currently 24 weeks pregnant. Over a year ago, I had a very early miscarriage (about a week after missed period). Then following that, I got pregnant again and had a partial molar pregnancy, so I had to have a d and c a...
  Posted
I have more information on our 30 week 4 day u/s results and was hoping you could comment more. My main questions are can these catch up in the next few weeks ? Can we have a bigger baby ? bpd - 31 weeks humerus - 29 weeks femur -...
  Posted
Hi there, I just got back from my 30 week 4 day ultrasound and the doctor said that the head was measuring fine but, the stomach was in the 10th percentile. They said weight was 20th percentile ? What does this all mean together? I...
  Posted
I hope this is the right forum, since there was no general pediatrics option. My little boy is 6 months old this week and I'm concerned about some milestones that I keep reading about. People always comment that he is so alert and engage...
  Posted
My child was born blue and not breathing. He had to be given formula a few hours after birth due to low blood sugar. He was monitored for a possible respiratory problem, which they thought to be transient tachpynea. 3 weeks later i took ...
  Posted
I had an ultrasound on my twins today and found out that each of their stomachs are measuring a little small compared to the rest of their bodies. I'm worried, but my Dr. doesn't seem too concerned at this point. We'll be checking with...
  Posted
1102290 tn?1278503553
Good morning... I am 19w5d with my third child - first was a graduate of a NICU in PA... labor started at 19w.. at 26 hard labor with mag to slow - daily shots of turb and she finally came after a nasty UTI I had went undetected as I was...
  Posted
i am 40 yrs. old an have heart trouble,high blood pressure,thyroid disease,liver functions are high,and have herniated and buldging disc from Mva,and have been taking,methadone,lorcet,some,& xanax for 12 years,an i'm terrified,With my he...
  Posted
1186580 tn?1264390724
I went for my 19 week fetal anatamoy u/s, on February 22,2010. The dr said the face was normal, heart has 4 chambers and was normal, the head was normal, and the babys anatomy was normal. She told me that im having a girl!! i was soo hap...
  Posted
My son is 11 weeks old now and appeared to be having seizures before he was 2 months. He would go limp, his eyes would roll back and his arms and hands would twitch. The episodes lasted about 30 seconds and I tried to bring him out of it...
  Posted
Hi, when I first found out I was pregnant I was 4 weeks (according to my lmp) then I stopped taking my medication (oxycontin and vicodin). I was ok for a month exactly then couldn't take the pain. From then on I continued to use never mi...
  Posted
My baby boy ( 6 days old) is having some problems. He is stretching his neck to the left side and moving his left hand and left leg continously, when the problem occurs.
  Posted
I am 37 weeks and 6 days along in my pregnancy. At 33 weeks, I was sent for a check up ultrasound, since my first born was diagnosed with hydrocephalus, after birth. Up until 33 weeks, I was told everything was progressing beautifully....
  Posted
My 5 month old was diagnosed with PPHN at birth (38 1/2 weeks via c-section). We brought her home at nearly 1 month old on 1/4 litre of O2. We were told she'd be weaned off by Christmas, which did happen, but then she caught a cold (des...
  Posted
I'm 27 weeks pregnant and I just had a sonogram done and within an hour session they could not visualize the fetus' stomach even though we saw the baby drinking throughout to session. They are having me come back in 4 weeks to recheck th...
  Posted
my baby;s lateral ventricles is being measured at 9.2mmin length.what does it signifies whether there is any reason to worry
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank