Aa
A
A
Close

Neonatology Forum

Questions in the Neonatology Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

41 - 60 (of 403) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had an amnio for fetal lung maturity at 37 weeks 2 days. The fast test results were 22,000 and my dr said they had to be 37,000 for her to take the baby. I am an insulin dependent diabetic. I never got what my L/S ratio was. They pl...
  Posted
My wife and i are about to have our first child. We just had our 4th scan and our doctor noticed that there was a little to much fluid on it brain than he liked. He measured the bilateral ventricles and found that they were 14mm dilated....
  Posted
Prominece of about 11mm in lateral ventricle in foetus at 30 weeks of pregnacy in USG
  Posted
Doppler scan at 35 weeks shows enlarged lateral ventricle measuring 13.2mm and prominent cisterna magna measuring 13.9mm and rest of the things are normal. My Doctor says we will scan again after one week to check the status and if this ...
  Posted
my daughter had an ultrasound and was told that the femur was shorter by less that 2 standard deviations. what does this mean? what are the implications of such findings?
  Posted
I am 28 weeks pregant everyone doesnt think that i will last another two weeks. what are the chances that they will live and be healthy?
  Posted
My sister in law is 33 wks pregnant with twins. She had an ultrasound done and the doctor said that the last couple of ultrasounds shows that baby a's stomach is getting smaller. What could this mean?
  Posted
I had an ultrasound done around 27wks and his right lateral ventricle measured at 11 and now at 30 wks the measurement is 15. Iam very concered and worried what the outcome could be when he is born. I would be really appericative for a r...
  Posted
1121548 tn?1264802168
i went to my ob the other day for my routine prenatal visit and she informed that she found strep b in my urine? she didnt seem alarmed by this so i wasnt worried either. she said she cant treat it now and it wont harm the baby until del...
  Posted
i was about 7 weeks pregnant and went to the ER,they said they werent sure if i had the swine flu or flu but not sure so they treated me for the swine flu anyways because i was pregnant,they gave me tamiflu....i wanted to know if there...
  Posted
01/28/2010-My baby was born at 33 wks. and weighing 3.16, he now is 36 weeks and they just did a Ligation of PDA on 01/27/2010. He was taken of the ventalater 4 hours after surgery and today they saw he has a tempearture and think that h...
  Posted
What are the chances of having a healthy baby after I had PGD testing which came back monosomy 2? If there will be birth defects, what degree? I am trying to find information online about it and can't find a whole lot.
  Posted
hello doctor i had my wifes usg done today which showed 23+5days pregnancy what concerns is that radiologists say that size of lateral ventricle is borderline measuring 9.8mm and 10.8mm resp. what does this mean these size tend to de...
  Posted
Is there any chance of my baby being born with dependance of Tramadol? I've been taking it for years and I'm 14 1/2 weeks I take 50mg 3x a day?
  Posted
Dear Doctor. Thank you for your answer about my premature baby with pnemothoraks. Yes, she was switched to the lower pressure ventilation yesterday and so far her lungs managed to cope with it. Her meds are reduced, her frequency reduced...
  Posted
i am 35 weeek pregnent and dr told me my babay have 8mm kidney dilation on both the kidney is this normal?
  Posted
Please advise URGENT. My baby was born prematurely at 36 weeks after my placenta rupture, doctors performed emergency C-section. My baby's lung were premature & developed pnemothoraks. After 2 weeks, there are no more air in her lungs so...
  Posted
422823 tn?1229740447
I have severe irritable uterus and contract every 5 or so minutes for weeks now. Beccause of risk of premature birth I was given 2 steroid shots 24 hours apart at 33 weeks. At 37 weeks my doctor wants to do my csection, but she will not...
  Posted
I am currently 28 weeks pregnant. I'm scheduled for another ultrasound later this month. My 19 weeks ultrasound showed shadowing around the babies ( my daughters) left ventricle. I currently moved to another state but travel over 2,000 m...
  Posted
what should be the normal dilation of the kidney of fetus during 35th month of pregnency
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now