Aa
A
A
Close
Neonatology Forum
Questions in the Neonatology Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
41 - 60 (of 403) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had an amnio for fetal lung maturity at 37 weeks 2 days. The fast test results were 22,000 and my dr said they had to be 37,000 for he...
1 answer |
My wife and i are about to have our first child. We just had our 4th scan and our doctor noticed that there was a little to much fluid on...
1 answer |
Prominece of about 11mm in lateral ventricle in foetus at 30 weeks of pregnacy in USG
1 answer |
Doppler scan at 35 weeks shows enlarged lateral ventricle measuring 13.2mm and prominent cisterna magna measuring 13.9mm and rest of the ...
1 answer |
my daughter had an ultrasound and was told that the femur was shorter by less that 2 standard deviations. what does this mean? what are ...
1 answer |
I am 28 weeks pregant everyone doesnt think that i will last another two weeks. what are the chances that they will live and be healthy?
1 answer |
My sister in law is 33 wks pregnant with twins. She had an ultrasound done and the doctor said that the last couple of ultrasounds shows...
1 answer |
I had an ultrasound done around 27wks and his right lateral ventricle measured at 11 and now at 30 wks the measurement is 15. Iam very co...
1 answer |
1121548 tn?1264802168
i went to my ob the other day for my routine prenatal visit and she informed that she found strep b in my urine? she didnt seem alarmed b...
1 answer |
i was about 7 weeks pregnant and went to the ER,they said they werent sure if i had the swine flu or flu but not sure so they treated m...
2 answers |
01/28/2010-My baby was born at 33 wks. and weighing 3.16, he now is 36 weeks and they just did a Ligation of PDA on 01/27/2010. He was ta...
1 answer |
What are the chances of having a healthy baby after I had PGD testing which came back monosomy 2? If there will be birth defects, what de...
1 answer |
hello doctor i had my wifes usg done today which showed 23+5days pregnancy what concerns is that radiologists say that size of lateral ...
1 answer |
Is there any chance of my baby being born with dependance of Tramadol? I've been taking it for years and I'm 14 1/2 weeks I take 50mg 3x...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor. Thank you for your answer about my premature baby with pnemothoraks. Yes, she was switched to the lower pressure ventilation...
1 answer |
i am 35 weeek pregnent and dr told me my babay have 8mm kidney dilation on both the kidney is this normal?
1 answer |
Please advise URGENT. My baby was born prematurely at 36 weeks after my placenta rupture, doctors performed emergency C-section. My baby'...
1 answer |
422823 tn?1229740447
I have severe irritable uterus and contract every 5 or so minutes for weeks now. Beccause of risk of premature birth I was given 2 steroi...
1 answer |
I am currently 28 weeks pregnant. I'm scheduled for another ultrasound later this month. My 19 weeks ultrasound showed shadowing around t...
2 answers |
what should be the normal dilation of the kidney of fetus during 35th month of pregnency
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank