Aa
A
A
Close

Neonatology Forum

Questions in the Neonatology Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

61 - 80 (of 403) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ultrasound shows one of the babies femur bones to be shorter than the other. It is still growing as of the last ultrasound. The ultrasound tech said it is about 7 weeks behind the other leg in growth. My daughter in law is 26 weeks pr...
rdb444360 | Last answer
My sister is 42 years old and pregnant with her first baby. She had a miscarrage last year at this time at 3 months. Her CVS results were fine. She is now 20 weeks pregnant and just had her hour long ultrasound or sonogram (don't know...
worriedsister1 | Last answer
my wife Blood group is O-ve, new born baby is Ave, Our baby had a bilirubin level of 11 at first 12 hours after birth. then pediatrician keep my baby in photo therapy. then next day bilirubin level decrese to 5, and next day full time D...
mkmujib | Last answer
if the baby cerabellum is not forming at a normal rate please inform me of the possibilites positive and negative. thank you 4 taking time 2 address this issue
concernedparent173 | Last answer
I am 23 years old, and my fetus's femur was measured to be 23mm (7%) at 17th 2days gestational week (1 week smaller than it should be) and they've seen a tiny curvature in the femur as well. Doctor's are saying that this is a real proble...
faten87 | Last answer
My son was born at 29 weeks. He developed a distended belly and the doctors has done a biopsy (twice). They were checking for Hershbrons (misspelled, I know). The first results came back as having immature nerve cells. Not actually t...
futurenurseshelly | Last answer
Our baby had a bilirubin level of 10 at 12 hours after birth. The first test was 8 at only 3 hours after birth. Our neonatologist was aggressive to treat it. ABO hemolysis was the cause. He used light therapy and a double transfusion to ...
mreid767 | Last answer
I just had my 20 week ultrasound and the doctor called and said the baby's stomach is enlarged and not measuring normally. We asked her for the measurements and she said they don't mean anything, but gave them anyway. The most signific...
racunas | Last answer
1121184_tn?1259333035
Hallo Doctor. I am in the 30th week of pregnancy and it is my first child. Today i got the results for a listeriosis test which showed that IGG Listeria POSITIVE 1/64 IGM Listeria NEGATIVE Τhere was also an observation mentioning that...
SOPHIA1975 | Last answer
can you tell me the survival rate for a prem baby born at27 weeks four weeks old with hydrocephalus caused by brain bleed
lindabuffalo12 | Last answer
i am 16 weeks pregnant,in my ultrasound report lateral ventricle size is 6.4mm.is it ok?i m too much worried pls help.
neeli56 | Last answer
My son was born having seizures, these were noted almost immediately. Blood work and a chest x-ray were ordered but no other tests. He was not seen by a physician for seven and a half hours, at which point he was assessed by a neonatolog...
liamsdaddy | Last answer
Hello Doctor! I just recently went to my 20 week fetal anatomy ultrasound and was alarmed to hear that I have a low lying placenta with some sort of something coming off of the placenta which would be equivalent to "marginal" placenta...
Baby_2010 | Last answer
Hi! I am a mother of two kids (one 5 years old and one 9 months old) and I am pregnant in 19/20 weeks. I went to an morphofetal ultrasound and the doctor told me that my baby is ok but on measurement of cerebral ventricles dr said 1.48 c...
ancutza | Last answer
My daughter is 6 1/2 months pregnant and was told yesterday that her baby is having PAC's. They aren't having her come back for a week. Is this a a concerning heart rhythm. Just had a daughter that lost twin boys a month ago and hope t...
howdar75 | Last answer
One more thing I forget to mention is that weight of baby is 555grams & length is 18 cm. Please let us know what test we should do by this week or later.
arshad0123 | Last answer
my baby has the abdominal wall defect and i was wondering if there was any other way to fix it besides surgery .
whit0310 | Last answer
At my 20 week ultrasound my baby's lateral ventricles measured 9 and 10. I was instructed to follow up with a second ultrasound at 25 weeks. At this ultrasound the right ventricle now measures 4 something and the left is 14 something. Th...
ats12 | Last answer
how many days does the cord dries up?
MelRence | Last answer
Dear doctor, I am 3 months and 18 days pregnant. this is my first pregnancy. i have carried out the following tests. IgG--Toxoplazma --4.68 today and 4.58 on 10 Nov. 2009. IgM is normal in both cases. My doctor is advised me to...
bnu | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now