Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Neonatology Forum

Questions in the Neonatology Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
My baby was born with two enlarged" taste buds"on the tip of tongue . The Dr.s ran viral and bacterial tests on her. They also did a spi...
My daughter-in-law is 22wks, IDDM showing signs of pre-eclampsia (severe swelling,proteinuria) and fetal echo showed mild-mod hypertrophi...
This is our second pregnancy the first pregnancy that we had ended in miscarriage. My wife is at about 21 weeks. We went for our second ...
Doctor kindly tell me that what kind of abnormalties can be developed if the size of lateral ventricle is greater than 10 mm. I'm 20 week...
My daughter is on tpn like i said her feedings are on and off. Have you heard of omegaven? the new lipid that is being used in only some ...
Hi my daughter was born at 31 weeks weighing 1 pd 10 oz. She developed nec at 2 weeks of like. She had surgery and I was told they remove...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.