Aa
A
A
Close
Neonatology Forum
Questions in the Neonatology Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
81 - 100 (of 403) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone my daughter in law has just had her 20wk scan and has been told her baby boy has a hernia and that the bowel is growing outsi...
1 answer |
my sister had a scan today at 34 weeks and was told her baby had either a bleed of the brain or a tumor. she is to have a mri scan tomor...
1 answer |
Yesterday I had an ultrasound at 19 weeks and the baby was found to have a 3-4 mm choroid plexus cyst. My triscreen came back fine but d...
1 answer |
My first pregnancy went well and I gave birth to a healthy boy. My second pregnancy did not end as well and the baby I carried was diagno...
1 answer |
If fetus has a reflux of urine from the bladder or stricture on the tube, is there any treatment for this, as the Left kidney is the only...
1 answer |
My expected date of delivery was 7th september 2009. But when my 9th month started my doctor said baby is not growing she wants to do an ...
1 answer |
Waht are the cord dressing procedure?
1 answer |
cpc
im 25 weeks preg and my son has choroid plexus cyst i took test and they were negative for tri 18 and down syndrom and mentle retardation...
1 answer |
My grand-daughter was born at 27 weeks. She was 1 pound 4 ounces, she had many problems such as the need of 100% oxygen, jaundice, acid ...
2 answers |
i have a boy that was born at 28 weeks and his estmated gestatinal age is now 30 weeks and 4 days he had cotracted ecoli at 5 days old an...
1 answer |
cpc
im 25 weeks preg and my son has cpc a took test and they were negative for tri 18 and down syndrom and mentle retardation! i went to the ...
1 answer |
my bestfriend is 36 weeks pregnant. she has been taking vicodin since before she found out she was pregnant. she stopped use at 35 weeks...
1 answer |
Hello, We were referred to a perinatologist because my first son was born with a VSD and they wanted to get a good look at the heart. ...
1 answer |
My 2 weeks baby boy has one eye closed yet the other is open. The eye has been closed since birth. i has slightly openned about 5 times f...
2 answers |
I have a 4 day old neice who is currently being hospitalized with jaundice, an enlarged liver, bleeding, and her body isnt producing enou...
1 answer |
Hello doctor, At 18 weeks i had my last ultra sound done at the fertility clinic that i was attending, i was then referred to an OB. ...
1 answer |
poa
Do all newborns whose mothers are on 60 mg of methadone daily, need to remain in the hospital until they are weaned off the methadone? M...
1 answer |
I'm am 27 weeks pregnant and had a 4D scan done, the operator said that my baby's Anterior Ventricles are prominent, and that I should di...
2 answers |
Just curious why it is advised not to come off opiates while pregnant. I tapered to a small amount of vicodin (20-25mg now) that has been...
1 answer |
I have been prescribed vicodin by my OBGYN for migraines, etc, during my pregnancy. I am currently 39 weeks pregnant and should deliver a...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now